SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:13 pm

suzq wrote:Does anyone know how long this might be filming for?  If it starts filming the first week of December--does that mean that they would still be filming during the holidays?  Are these all "single people" that are going on it or are there some "Bachelor Nation" couples, too?  There seems to be a few confirmed men already--what about women?  Is it on during the Olympics?  I just find it interesting that it will be on at the same time as the Bachelor.

It is supposedly airing during the Olympics.
Early on one of the producers mentioned it would be great to have Ryan Sutter on so if he meant Ryan as a contestant then that would mean not only singles will be cast.
Someone mentioned that BP had some things requiring judges so if there will be a few judged events on the Games that leaves the door open for many guest appearances in addition to competitors.
no idea I have no clue about when filming begins or duration.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:15 pm

I think I’ve read it will film from early December to right before the holidays. I doubt it will film for longer that BIP does so I’m guessing between 2-3 weeks to film.

It’d be cool if it was more competition than love focused. That way some non-single people could take part.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 86669110 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Thanks for all the info! If this airs during the Olympics, there will be a lot of competition TV on with TAR30 and Celebrity Big Brother, too. I think it will be interesting to have some international cast on the show, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:57 am

In case anyone wanted to go to filming for this next week.

https://instagram.com/p/BcBacpRDKlF/

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 86669110 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:19 pm

@"umngirl thanks for posting.

It's such a short time frame. I can't see them breaking for Christmas and returning later..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:46 pm

So Peter will be at a boot camp in Chicago next weekend. Unless he’s a late arrival to WG I don’t think he’s doing it.

https://instagram.com/p/BcFiFmBAHcD/

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 DPz-1K-XkAEMzrW
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelor?src=hash
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
TeamArie_ wrote:Peter is not going on WG?
https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

Not surprised. No way to make it all about him.

sdmom wrote:Did he decline or was not asked?

umngirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:Did he decline or was not asked?

I’m gonna go with declined. MF must be peeved since he tweeted about Peter doing the show months ago. Oops. laugh out loud

Kashathediva wrote:
sdmom wrote:OT but I think MF and I support the same NFL and college teams, very very conflicting for me....

Anyway, I wonder if Peter's fans are disappointed if he's not on WG, or happy he's from the control of the the franchise?
They are probably like most people: multifaceted and fall into many shades of happy to sad. IMO

mindless wrote:While I think it could've been interesting to see Peter in a different setting, I for one never really expected him to be on after he basically called MF out on his BS tweet. If he declined an offer then good for him. JMO.

Chgohighlife wrote:
TeamArie_ wrote:Peter is not going on WG?
https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

Not surprised. No way to make it all about him.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:01 pm

Reminder: Please discuss spoilers in topics titled Spoilers for the corresponding show. Posts have been moved. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Does anyone think Peter backed out of WG because he's dating someone?

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:22 pm

I can't see MF tweeting that Peter was joining, if in fact he wasn't. IMO it sounds like he agreed, maybe verbally, then backed out. There would be no reason that I could see for MF to tweet that info if it wasn't true at the time, unless he is playing head games with Mr Wishy Washy. I have no idea how the WG will be set up and if it's possible that Peter will be there at a later date. I would have thought everyone starts at the same time. IDK If he in fact won't be at the WG I doubt it has to do with a g/friend, but IDK, I only know what I read here.

MF tweeted the beginning of October.

This article is dated Nov 3rd. I don't recall MF ever saying he would be TB. He made it clear he didn't want him to be TB in his tweets.

During an appearance on The Morning Breath show on Friday, Kraus, 32, revealed his appearance on the upcoming winter spinoff is “not confirmed yet.”

“Mike Fleiss likes to tweet a lot of things,” he said with a laugh. “I feel like he even said I was the Bachelor at one point, so I think he just likes to throw people off.”

According to Kraus, production on the Winter Games is set to begin in Vermont in December. And while he hasn’t signed on, he hasn’t ruled it out, either.

“It’s definitely something I’ve been interested in — it looks like a blast, and I know some of my good friends are going onto it,” he revealed. “I won’t say who, because I don’t know if they’ve been announced either, but it looks like a really good time.”
http://people.com/tv/peter-kraus-not-confirmed-bachelor-winter-games/

IMO Peter backed out because he's weird with people.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl