SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:35 pm

If Peter never signed a contract MF was dumb for tweeting that he would be on when nothing was finalized and now it looks like he won’t. That dude needs to learn to cool it with his tweets IMO.

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 87b72b10 tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 86669110 tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:08 pm

I feel like Mike Fleiss' SM antics have been talked about ad nauseam here and how he likes to mess with people on twitter, so I don't see how all of a sudden his twitter feed is super reliable. He probably just thought Peter, like 99% of these alums would jump at the chance of being on tv again, despite not having official confirmation. Peter said over a month ago that he actually hadn't signed on, and now it looks like he really won't be on, but he's wishy washy? Seems pretty consistent to me. Idk man, it could just be me, but maybe the fault lies with the person who thought it was appropriate to make an announcement before contracts were signed? no idea Imagine if Peter announced himself on WG before he signed a contract, then the show backed out, I think everyone would call him a dummy. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:21 pm

We don't know what happened from the time MF tweeted early October, and Nov 3rd when Peter said it's something he's definitely interested in and it sounds like it would be a blast, as well as some of his friends would be on it. As per the article link upthread he hadn't signed on but he hasn't ruled it out. I'm getting dizzy just typing this. Is he or isn't he?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Wow, I can't say that I'm surprised about Peter. Fleiss should have just kept his damn mouth shut until a contract was signed or until he got actual confirmation from Peter. Now, he just looks like an idiot. Rolling Eyes This is slightly off topic, but I wonder how Peter turning TPTB down (not just once, but twice in the same year) will affect his future with the franchise? I doubt that he's ever going to be TB now (unless those crazy azz fans of his really raise heck on SM, which in that case they probably won't have a choice but to cast him). Okay, sorry. Back to the Winter Games! Hugesmile

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:37 am

It looks like he doesn't really care about his future with the franchise... he just seems to be living his life without a need to bow to the all-mighty Fleiss's.

Wish more people from this franchise would be willing to do that. (IMO of course)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:28 am

People who want to go back to their lives and have little or nothing to do with fame or the franchise do just that. Plenty have in the past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:04 pm

@Kashathediva IA and if you want to get on with your life, stop commenting on not ruling it out, or definitely being interested. Other's moved on quite easily because they wanted too.

For me it's the same old, he probably went back and forth just like being TB. On one hand, he wasn't ready, and then he posts something about tearing up and when you fear risk you miss out on opportunities, or whatever it was, paraphrasing. Whenever I read an interview post filming, it's was always a seesaw type of conversation, my opinion. Makes my head spin.

Too bad, I would have liked to see him on WG if in fact he isn't going. It would have been interesting to see him again on TV and compare him now vs then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:41 pm

@GuardianAngel LOL Honestly, me not so much. He can stay home along with a bunch of others, I think have already been named to show up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Maybe it’s just me but I’m so happy Peter isn’t doing it Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:17 pm

umngirl wrote:So Peter will be at a boot camp in Chicago next weekend. Unless he’s a late arrival to WG I don’t think he’s doing it.

https://instagram.com/p/BcFiFmBAHcD/

Quoting myself but Peter has yet another event while Winter games is filming, this one is a charity function. I think this means he really isn’t doing the show and I say good for him.

https://instagram.com/p/BcMzb_XnW26/

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 87b72b10 tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 86669110 tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:47 pm

I wonder what happened! I definitely think Peter was originally supposed to do it, from this periscope he did with Dean and the comments he made in Morning Breath. I wonder if he realized that this would probably hurt his chances of being the Bachelor, instead of help. I feel bad for his fans who have had to deal with this back and forth twice now! Also, I'm not his biggest fan, but I thought that he would bring something new and fresh to the show. I don't really care to watch the same old, like Ben H, Dean, and Kristina. Seeing Jasmine L and Kevin W interact should be entertaining though! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 pm

I think it's good for Peter not to be on the show. I don't know what kind of edit he will get and he's over sensitive about how people think of him, imo. For his own benefit, I hope he will stay as far away from this franchise as possible. Tptb is not your friend and I don't think MF is his biggest fan. I remember reading the producers felt Peter was differicult to work with because he would not budge. He looks happy and his business seems to be doing good now so stay where you are, Peter.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl