SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:00 pm

The Finnish Bachelor is a joke. Had to stop watching mid-season because it was so awkward. I think there have been two seasons so far and the final couple was done both times before it even finished airing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:48 pm

ishkabaha wrote:@Bobette  You're fast with those flags!  I was still stuck on two of them.

I found another Instagram post of filming today, but it's a multi-photo posting and I haven't figured out how to copy them yet.  If anyone wants to look, Instagram:  international_bulldogs

I can't wait for some photos showing cast!!

international_bulldogsSo the TV show The Bachelor was shooting in town today, we spotted #bradleycooper and #ryangosling #extra #parade #tvshows #manchestervt #thebachelor

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 24332197_649300022124749_7897931737601146880_n

**edited** well that didn't work.

@mindless Were there any other contestants that maybe were villains or drama queens?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 pm

I've found another Instagram account that has several bts photos of the set up from the past week, might be a good one to keep an eye on for future posts.  Here's one from today, I think Chris Harrison is in.  

Credit: @Philip Jr.
vtexec Celebrity on set! Oh, and there's a moose here too. #setlife #moose #tvlife #realitytv #stars #vermont #tv
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:58 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcS0PcNggZm/?hl=es-la

Snipped each individual IG

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Captur20

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Captur21

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 <a href=moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Captur22

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Captur23

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:12 pm

ishkabaha wrote:@Bobette  You're fast with those flags!  I was still stuck on two of them.

I found another Instagram post of filming today, but it's a multi-photo posting and I haven't figured out how to copy them yet.  If anyone wants to look, Instagram:  international_bulldogs

I can't wait for some photos showing cast!!

Yes I am the Flag Queen!  When I was little, Lipton Tea did a 'Flags of the World' promotion where each pack contained a card with the flag of a country.  My Mum drinks a LOT of tea, so we managed to get a full set, and I used to play with them for hours.  As a result I now have an encyclopaedic knowledge of flags (and a mild addiction to green tea giggling)

I'm so excited to see who the contestants will be!  It doesn't look like they're going low key at all (especially with that opening ceremony/street party thing they have planned) so I assume we should know soon who'll be competing.  

I'm guessing Zac Franich will be on the NZ team for sure.  He competed in the Olympics in rowing but had slackened off after his season (many people commented on his "dad bod" laugh out loud).  I had a quick look at his IG and it looks like he's been training hard recently for *something*.  I also note he split with his F1 in November, which makes me think his F2 Lily may be competing too - she's very sporty but also that whole "will they pick up where they left off?" element would spice up the storyline, IMO.

On the AU team, I think Elise is almost guaranteed.  She competed at the Olympics in hockey, seems to love all any any sports or competitive events, and she posted on IG earlier in the year about being in LA.  I'm also wondering if Apollo might be there.  He was rumoured to be on Bachelor in Paradise, but no pics of him there have surfaced, so I'm wondering if he may have opted for this instead.  He's very well built and would probably be a contender in any kind of weight lifting/strength challenges.

I wonder it they'll be doing "real sports", or novelty events?  Hopefully nothing too silly - I'd like to see people actually compete.  I'm also not sure how much emphasis will be place on the athletic/competitive side and how much on the romance, but I'm really hoping we get some cross-cultural love matches.  If it's done right, this could be a fantastic show.  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:27 pm

@Bobette thanks for the recap on the former's and their history.

(Zac and Viarni broke up? I totally missed that, need to go update myself)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette thanks for the recap on the former's and their history.

(Zac and Viarni broke up? I totally missed that, need to go update myself)

Yeah I didn't hear about it either (I stop following people as soon as their season is over - I have a short attention span when it comes to reality TV laugh out loud). All very amicable, they're still friends etc. Timing is suss though IMO - it does "free him up" for the WG.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:03 am

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 DQPA4ZAX4AEx280
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelor?src=hash
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:14 am

As per Vanessa's instagram stories, yesterday saw Vanessa, Danielle M, Alexis and Corinne (as well as the publicist lady Lori) in the same room.. Now, Danielle I get, but Alexis and Corinne? Could this be franchise business? Winter games related perhaps?

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 am

I'm thinking that Courtney and Lily may be on the show per their IG posts (they both snowboard and are athletic)

Courtney (F4 for Bette Australia S2/Georgia; villain-ish edit) posted on his IG that he is off to another adventure some days ago and tagged his location as Sydney International airport. He snowboards and is athletic so I could see him on (unless he is filming some other show bts)
courtneydober From one adventure to the next, this year has been pretty crazy! About to take off for the next one (literally) which may top them all!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcJAIMqhEEl/?taken-by=courtneydober

Lily (F2 for BachNZ S3/Zac) posted on her IG a few days ago that she is leaving which makes me think she is on Winter Games. Given that she was a snowboard instructor IIRC I can definitely see her on (unless she is on another new NZ show Heartbreak Island, thinking Winter Games more likely)
liilymcmanus Hey friends, I’m leaving the universe for a little while. Don’t really know where I’m going or when I’ll be back so if you want to reach me, tough tits. Muchos love mates.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNEgaMgWnR/?taken-by=liilymcmanus
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm thinking that Courtney and Lily may be on the show per their IG posts (they both snowboard and are athletic)

Courtney (F4 for Bette Australia S2/Georgia; villain-ish edit) posted on his IG that he is off to another adventure some days ago and tagged his location as Sydney International airport. He snowboards and is athletic so I could see him on (unless he is filming some other show bts)
courtneydober From one adventure to the next, this year has been pretty crazy! About to take off for the next one (literally) which may top them all!

Lily (F2 for BachNZ S3/Zac) posted on her IG a few days ago that she is leaving which makes me think she is on Winter Games. Given that she was a snowboard instructor IIRC I can definitely see her on (unless she is on another new NZ show Heartbreak Island, thinking Winter Games more likely)
liilymcmanus Hey friends, I’m leaving the universe for a little while. Don’t really know where I’m going or when I’ll be back so if you want to reach me, tough tits. Muchos love mates.

cantstopl Classic Lily.  If she's not on TWG, I'll be devo'd.

I could see Courtney doing it - IMO he'd feel it has more credibility than something like BiP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:04 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I'm thinking that Courtney and Lily may be on the show per their IG posts (they both snowboard and are athletic)

cantstopl Classic Lily.  If she's not on TWG, I'll be devo'd.

I could see Courtney doing it - IMO he'd feel it has more credibility than something like BiP.  
IKR too funny and classic Lily laugh out loud I do think she may be on and perhaps allowed to post they are going away? I don't see why not, they'll be seen most likely filming since it's a public event for the arrivals ceremony so I'd think the contestants would be seen then? Courtney films shows himself though (BTS as production and film crew) so it's hard to know for sure if he is on Winter Games or just filming a show but I can see him on it.

Not sure if Courtney and Lily would be a romantic match (I think he's nearly ten years older?) but they're both hippie types who live by their own rules and make their own way so I could see them being cast to be a potential match. They'd have a lot in common I'd think and both free spirits. Either way I can see both of them embracing the adventure of it all moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl