SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:31 pm

I am curious as to why some countries only have as few as 2 representatives while The Bach Nation USA has more? How can everyone compete? I know that viewers probably want to see more from the US, but competition-wise that isn't exactly fair IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 pm

suzq wrote:I am curious as to why some countries only have as few as 2 representatives while The Bach Nation USA has more?  How can everyone compete?  I know that viewers probably want to see more from the US, but competition-wise that isn't exactly fair IMO.

Early on when it was announced someone from the franchise described it as “US vs International”. May have been Mills.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:42 pm

I think the Finn is Jenny Helenius: https://www.instagram.com/jennyaurajoella/?hl=en

She was probably the most memorable contestant on season one. Bubbly, got attached really fast and kind of overly confident, but ended up F2. So should fit in better than most (reserved) Finns.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:49 pm

I was kind of disappointed to see only 4 non-US men, but I guess it's because there aren't very many versions of Bachelorette. In the pictures so far I've seen the reps for all the countries except Switzerland. Has anyone seen Switzerland represented in any of the photos?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:56 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I was kind of disappointed to see only 4 non-US men, but I guess it's because there aren't very many versions of Bachelorette.  In the pictures so far I've seen the reps for all the countries except Switzerland.  Has anyone seen Switzerland represented in any of the photos?

Is the German guy half-Swiss or something? He has the Switzerland flag on his arm and I saw a pic of him holding both the German and Swiss flags.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:10 pm

@mindless  Good catch on him holding both flags.  Interesting.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:33 pm

OMG !!!! how exciting!  i so love coming on this board with all this new info!! OMFG one word LILY !!!!!  cheerleader She is going to kill it!! バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887 if anything she is great TV バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887 but shouldn't she be team Australia!!!! Hugesmile

@AllAboutLove I really hope you are right and more contestants come on later as i would love to see Jasmine and Mike from Bach Canada go on and of course more Aussies thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:47 pm

mindless wrote:I think the Finn is Jenny Helenius: https://www.instagram.com/jennyaurajoella/?hl=en

She was probably the most memorable contestant on season one. Bubbly, got attached really fast and kind of overly confident, but ended up F2. So should fit in better than most (reserved) Finns.  

Wow @mindless, Jenny is stunning.  I love her freckles!

バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8WFtZFw
Source

@LeapofFaith re: Lily.  IKR?  That's the show made already for me.  She's my all-time favourite contestant by a country mile.

Regarding the number of Us v Internationals, I think that was always going to be the case.  The production team is US, and the show has had so many more seasons than overseas versions (e.g. NZ has only had 3 seasons of Bach, an no Bette at all), so they would have had a larger pool of people to draw on.  It seems fitting though, considering at the actual Olympics the US team is usually massive!  I wonder if the sporting events are going to be open to the public?  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:20 pm

'The Bachelor Winter Games' begins filming in Vermont with parade featuring Ben Higgins, Ashley Iaconetti and more!

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/05/2017

バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 BjL5Xjb

The Bachelor Winter Games began filming on Tuesday with a small-town parade and celebration featuring many bachelors and bachelorettes who are franchise favorites.

The new ABC reality spinoff began filming on the morning of December 5 in Manchester, Vermont. Fans gathered in the streets for a parade filled with male dancers in grass skirts, a walking Statue of Liberty, and more.

The event, dubbed The Bachelor Winter Games: Arrival Celebration, was documented on social media by fans.

Based on various social-media photos of the welcome parade, The Bachelor Winter Games cast appears to include Season 20 The Bachelor star Ben Higgins as well as three-time Bachelor franchise participants Ashley Iaconetti and Clare Crawley.

Ashley initially competed for Chris Soules' heart on The Bachelor's nineteenth season, while Clare first found fame on Juan Pablo Galavis' The Bachelor edition. Both ladies went on to appear on two seasons of Bachelor in Paradise.

Also apparently competing on the series will be Dean Unglert from The Bachelorette's thirteenth season starring Rachel Lindsay and Bachelor in Paradise 4; Josiah Graham, Eric Bigger, and Jamey Kocan from Season 13 of The Bachelorette; Luke Pell from The Bachelorette's twelfth season starring JoJo Fletcher; Michael Garofola from The Bachelorette's ninth season starring Desiree Hartsock and Bachelor in Paradise 2, and Lesley Murphy from Season 17 of The Bachelor starring Sean Lowe.

In addition, two ladies who recently filmed Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s The Bachelor edition -- which premieres January 1 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC -- signed on for Winter Games once they returned home.

[Edited to prevent spoilers - refer to full article if you want to know who these two are]

Social-media photos of the parade also show first-season The Bachelorette star Trista Rehn and her husband Ryan Sutter onstage being interviewed by The Bachelor host Chris Harrison.

However, the happily-married couple were not wearing the same "Team USA" jackets like the rest of the American team cast members, leaving their participation roles unclear.

Additional photos also show numerous unidentified cast members of international The Bachelor franchise editions walking in the parade behind banners identifying their countries.

The beginning of the parade also featured a banner with The Bachelor Winter Games logo, which includes 11 country flags.

The 11 country flags displayed on the logo are Australia, Canada, China, Finland, Germany, New Zealand, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.

As previously announced, The Bachelor Winter Games will feature American and international bachelors and bachelorettes of the past competing in winter-themed challenges all the while looking for love at a luxurious resort.

The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss revealed last month The Bachelor New Zealand's second-season star, Jordan Mauger, and The Bachelorette Canada's first-season winner, Kevin Wendt, will also be competing on Winter Games.

The Winter Games spinoff is expected to premiere in February 2018 and air as counter-programming to NBC's coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics. ABC announced it had ordered the show back in May.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm not that familiar with the NZ franchise, did we see Jordan Mauger in any of the photos?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:38 pm

バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8ct4chh

More pics on the Twitter link: https://twitter.com/cmcclure89/status/938179009405440002

ishkabaha wrote:I'm not that familiar with the NZ franchise, did we see Jordan Mauger in any of the photos?

Nope, didn't see him, just the two girls from NZ.  I'm wondering if he backed out.  I can't imagine public reaction would have been great - I didn't watch his season but from what I can gather, he flipped a coin to choose the winner.  Bit of a dick.

I'm wondering if the Japanese contestant may be the girl top right in this pic?

notarose wrote:Bachelor Japan aired on Amazon for the first time this Spring. It may have been the first time ever ... not certain.

バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Image164
http://dtv-fan.net/2017/03/06/bachelor-japan/

ishkabaha wrote:Here's another Facebook poster with a few photos.  

バチェラー - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 23658922_10213398020518663_164361947038862031_n

On the right in the first pic here too:

Source

No idea how to find out her name as I don't speak Japanese!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Is Peter Kraus definitely not a participant in the Winter Games - or is it still up in the air ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl