SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Bobette wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:I wonder if the country flags on the banner represent the countries we'll see cast from?  Is Bachelor in all of these countries?

Credit: @Joel Zoufaly
zouf_twoThey’re filming part of the bachelor in my home town. If they find love here before I do I’m going to be pissed. #thebachelor #manchester #vermont #loveme #maplesyrup
Source

ETA:  I found this article from 2015 listing 18 other countries having Bachelor/Bachelorette versions.
Here's what 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' look like in 18 countries

GREAT FIND @ishkabaha!  I'm a massive Flag Nerd.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

Left to right we have:

Japan
Australia
Finland
Germany
Great Britain
USA
Sweden
Switzerland
New Zealand
Canada
China

NZ and AU both had ex-Olympians on their shows.  

This is going to be so cool!  cheerleader

Are we missing China Bachelor ppl? And Switzerland??

So cmiiw I think I counted 11 USA contestants and all up 10 international bach contestants?? So if it is USA verses international shouldn’t they be even in numbers and also even boys to girls?? question scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DQU1928UIAA0lVC
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelor?src=hash
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:57 pm

From these photos previously posted,
the woman with red hair is representing China (between UK and Japan)
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 24774711_10213398042159204_800940091013880509_n
Source

and this man in the back is holding both the German and Swiss flags, and he's possibly representing both.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 24312643_10213398022278707_2771017532462127197_n
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister

The games have officially begun!!! They’re already making out on #TheBachelor Winter Games!!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:08 pm

I don't think the second guy from Canada is Kevin P. I thought so at first, too, but then someone from Reddit (and I think maybe someone from here, too, not sure... laugh out loud) pointed out that it was actually Benoit and I agree upon more detailed examination. He and Kevin P do look alike thought IMO - they've even joked about that themselves laugh out loud

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 24296584_10215070321210835_597999070632410537_n
source

Benoit:
Credit: @Benoit Beauséjour-Savard

Kevin P:
Credit: @Kevin Dexter

Benoit and Kevin P. together:
Credit: @Benoit Beauséjour-Savard
benoitbeausejour Twin brothers/different mothers/same mental issues  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f61c Miss my boy @kevindexter [emojis omitted] #bachelorbros #bacheloretteca
@benoitbeausejour Instagram

It all seems like I'm having one of those dreams where nothing makes sense and just when I begin to wonder if I'm hallucinating, I see a guy sitting across from me that looks a lot like......me. He catches me weirdly looking at him and gives me a look back, so I have to speak. "Do you look like me?" I say awkwardly. He immediately laughs and says "Yes! I was just thinking that you look like me too!" in a thick French Canadian accent. My friendship with Benoit is instant. His accent reminds me of my days in Montreal and he has a laugh that makes you want to do the same.
Kevin P's blog during Bachelorette Canada

Anyways, I'm excited about this show Smiley I would have loved it if Kevin P was on it because he's def my #1 from Jasmine's season, but Benoit is fun, too. I also really like Kevin W so I'll enjoy seeing him, too.

For the US contestants, I actually think it's a good mix and I'm glad the exact same people from BIP are not on. Josiah is hilarious, I really liked Lesley's interview with RS so I'm looking forward to seeing her, I really like Clare and am glad she's on ... and I'm curious to watch Ben and Dean on another show. Watch Dean go for the Japanese or Chinese contestants - would be funny laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:10 pm

@TheWrongReasons yep 100 imo that’s Benoit! Btw any guesses who are making out already or is that just part of the competition laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:12 pm

@LeapofFaith haha I have no idea ... I had thought that Kevin P might have been good with Clare or Lesley but he's not even on, so who knows. Maybe Kevin W will pair up with one of them.

@GuardianAngel or the first mod who reads this, would you kindly delete the first of my double post above? It got messed up so I tried to edit but ended up posting twice by accident. Thanks! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DQU1928UIAA0lVC
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelor?src=hash

There are several things that I find funny with this photo - the fake snow is falling off the riser!
What great advertising for the law firm - you kind of wonder just how they decided where to put the photo op - is this paid advertising or just convenient? And it appears to have a chance of love if you are a woman, you better be blonde!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:20 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@TheWrongReasons yep 100 imo that’s Benoit! Btw any guesses who are making out already or is that just part of the competition laugh out loud

Oh wow. I was someone thinking he was Kevin P. Never realized they resembled each other.
yes thanks for clearing that up.

I suck at face recognition hehehe

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 pm

@notarose it's not just you - I thought it was KP too and I was like his biggest stan during the season. I think it's because Benoit always wore glasses on the show. Without them, he and Benoit do look a lot alike laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:29 pm

@TheWrongReasons done.

When I read earlier that it was Kevin P I didn't think so, or thought he must have changed,  but didn't do any digging.

Benoit makes sense. Isn't he the one with the really thick French accent? I can already see the chaos with his accent and the way he kisses. Smiley

Nice to see Kevin W. I'm glad he got invited. Not crazy about seeing more of some of those formers, but it sounds interesting and fun so far. Glad to see Trista and Ryan. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:32 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you!

And yes, they will probably use subtitles for him laugh out loud
And his kissing and general flirting style should be fun to see again Lol.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl