SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:53 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Sprite wrote:I would actually love to know how this show is going to work. Is it about competition? Is it competing for $ or are they competing to get dates? WTH is going on? It just seems as if they are winging this whole thing.

IMO, it sounds like Bachelor Pad only in the winter and with international contestants.  In BP, they had competitions and I think the winners got dates/roses so they were safe from elimination.  And, in the end, the last couple standing had the chance for the $$$.

I actually preferred BP to BIP. There seemed to be more stuff going on and the money motivated them. BIP they are just looking for more screen time and their antics get worse with every passing season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:40 pm

Personally I would love to see Canadian Jasmine just really liked her with Kevin though and don't want to see her with Josh if he is cast with whom she would probably gravitate to. Even more fun add Captain Canada, he's a cutie!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:40 am

The Aussies are on board!

The girls will be back! Bachelor: Winter Games will see Australian contestants from the top-rating dating show return to TV to compete in a new spin-off
It's the worldwide franchise that changed the game of the dating scene.
Having just wrapped up the most recent Australian season of The Bachelor, ABC America are planning salacious spin-off Bachelor: Winter Games - and contestants from the Australian series will be on board.
A new addition to the matchmaking series, the show will pit multiple international ex-contestants against each other in a series of winter-related sports challenges, and the 'toughest sport of all: love.'
The show is still under early development, but it's also been confirmed that it will run alongside the February Winter Olympics in a parody format.  
Participants have not been cast yet, but familiar Australian faces will definitely be involved, with countries confirmed to participate including Australia, America, Japan, Canada and the UK.
The show will be filmed on the slopes of Vermont in the north-eastern United States, a popular tourist destination for skiiers and snowboarders.
Bachelor: Winter Games is expected to air in early February 2018.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4886870/Bachelor-Winter-Games-set-premiere.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 am

Bobette wrote:If it's girls from this season I'm guessing Florence, Tara and Leah would all put their hands up.  Possibly Elora.  Hopefully not Jen - I don't want her representing our country thank you very much.  If from previous seasons I could see Keira being tossed a bone after missing out on BiP.  Ugh.

ETA: If it's actually competitive games and not just waffle, Elise might consider it.  And win every. damn. thing.
@Bobette Yeah I could see Flo and Tara doing it, Keira I would prefer not to see again and definitely no to Jen :/ Maybe Jake and Cam as some of the bach boys? For sure Elise would win it all imo if it was competitive games. She's a legit Olympic calibre athlete. I am not sure if she would do it though but would love to see more of her  yes   

BlueJeans wrote:Omg Laurina please!!!
@BlueJeans Laurina would be fab! I am not sure though if she would but she'd be good TV Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633 She'd suss out any dirt street pies laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613 @Bobette who do we think should be on it? Tara for sure should do it right? She be hilarious and so good!

My fantasy wishlist:
Tara beatingheart
Heather
Elise
Florence
Laurina
Cam
Jake
Courtney

Who we'll probably get:
Keira  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854
An assortment of those other desperados who are always in DM articles looking for attention.  I forget their names.  Deliberately.

ETA: Laurina was on Aussie I'm a Celeb Get Me Out of Here and KILLED IT!  She was owning challenges left right & centre.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:04 am

@Bobette great list! thumbsup

Agree on the names that probably will end up on it though for "drama" Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854

ETA: that was the only season I bothered tuning in for was for Laurina. She was fantastic!! Queen Laurina Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:07 am

Luvstruck wrote:Personally I would love to see Canadian Jasmine just really liked her with Kevin though and don't want to see her with Josh if he is cast with whom she would probably gravitate to. Even more fun add Captain Canada, he's a cutie!!!!!!!!

Woah I didn't realise Jasmine and Kev had broken up.  Guess that cigar smoking psychic was W-R-O-N-G then.   Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698   Saw it coming a mile off I have to say.  Anyway, YES, get her on for sure!  My favourite absolute female lead from any season.  yes

AND LILY (Bach NZ) pretty please.  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am

Lily is a must!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:31 am

Sprite wrote:Lily is a must!

She would absolutely kill it.  

If they're going to pass it off as an actual games/athletics comp, not just a debaucherous sex fest, hot sporty tomboys should be first on the list, IMO.  

MAKE IT HAPPEN, FLEISS!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:36 am

Yes to Lily! She would be great! yes

I would also love to see Jasmine Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633 (that psychic on a date seems oh so familiar now so who knows... maybe Laura will get to be in the snow after all laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 am

I really hope they cast some normal Australian contestants rather than the absolute drama llamas. Tara and Flo would be great from Matty's season, I suspect we'll get Keira and Sam as they were in the mix for BIP. Maybe Richie? He's single again, and a better contestant than lead. I would love to see him baffle people with cool bananas!  And my Queen is a must, although not sure how old she is, she might be a bit old for the US crew.
And surely Nick Viall must be on it, he's done Bach, Bette and BIP, he'll want to collect the set for sure! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl