SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:I wonder if the country flags on the banner represent the countries we'll see cast from?  Is Bachelor in all of these countries?

Credit: @Joel Zoufaly
zouf_twoThey’re filming part of the bachelor in my home town. If they find love here before I do I’m going to be pissed. #thebachelor #manchester #vermont #loveme #maplesyrup
Source

ETA:  I found this article from 2015 listing 18 other countries having Bachelor/Bachelorette versions.
Here's what 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' look like in 18 countries

GREAT FIND @ishkabaha!  I'm a massive Flag Nerd.  LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887

Left to right we have:

Japan
Australia
Finland
Germany
Great Britain
USA
Sweden
Switzerland
New Zealand
Canada
China

NZ and AU both had ex-Olympians on their shows.  

This is going to be so cool!  cheerleader

Are we missing China Bachelor ppl? And Switzerland??

So cmiiw I think I counted 11 USA contestants and all up 10 international bach contestants?? So if it is USA verses international shouldn’t they be even in numbers and also even boys to girls?? question scratch

China is there - she has the orangey hair.  And it looks like the guy representing Germany is also representing Switzerland, because he is waving both flags, and his scarf is double-sided.

Benoit will be hilarious - he'll want to kiss ALL this girls, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:55 am

Do you think this is the German/Swiss representative?
LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Web-3plus_bae01_ep09_26.jpg
Source

Christian Rauch, is a German who 'won' the heart of the Swiss Bachelorette Frieda Hodel, and they sadly didn't last.   :tissuebox

His instagram if you want to look around: Instagram:  christian_rauch

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:58 am

I haven't been following this at all. But seeing Leslie Murphy peeked my interest. I can see her easily hitting it off with Ben. She's so his type, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 am

ishkabaha wrote:Do you think this is the German/Swiss representative?
LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Web-3plus_bae01_ep09_26.jpg
Source

Christian Rauch, is a German who 'won' the heart of the Swiss Bachelorette Frieda Hodel, and they sadly didn't last.   :tissuebox

His instagram if you want to look around: Instagram:  christian_rauch

Yep, that's him IMO - well done, @ishkabaha.  yes  A German living in Zurich - that explains the "dual citizenship".

ETA: Back from checking out his IG. Yes, I approve. Carry on. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:24 am

Bobette wrote:

snipped

I'm wondering if the Japanese contestant may be the girl top right in this pic?

notarose wrote:Bachelor Japan aired on Amazon for the first time this Spring. It may have been the first time ever ... not certain.

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Image164
http://dtv-fan.net/2017/03/06/bachelor-japan/

ishkabaha wrote:Here's another Facebook poster with a few photos.  

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 23658922_10213398020518663_164361947038862031_n

On the right in the first pic here too:

Source

No idea how to find out her name as I don't speak Japanese!

@Bobette I think you're right about the Japanese contestant Smiley :

-someone on Reddit who was an actor for the WG filming said that they met British contestant Laura and Japanese contestant Yuki

-after an Instagram search of #bachelorjapan as well as perusing the official @bachelorjapan account, I found that the girl you pointed out is indeed named Yuki (after using some translation features - so wording's a bit wonky laugh out loud)

Some pics:

(had to use Picbear since the IG embedding site wasn't working for me)

(Personally, I like her current toned down hair better than the bright colour in her casting pic)

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 24124896_155312818555829_8127874683082113024_n
LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 21479771_1992074951076518_3059062169921388544_n
poyo_ngy
September 08 2017 - 13: 58

LA was a really nice city Now go home to Japan # Los Angeles #La #Losangeles #Japanesegal #Japanese #Gal #Tao #Rose

@poyo_ngy Instagram via Picbear

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 23507133_728834773975375_6881707930945585152_n
November 15 2017 - 09: 41
Uki-Uki
irreplaceable comrades who  the time that had been living together in a chat cute cheerful unchanged after a long time of Bachelor members  everyone was regrettable nostalgic love yesterday  # Batchelor # Bachelor Japan #Thebachelor #Thebachelorjapan #Bachelorjapan #ukiukicafe # Ukioki Cafe
@miyagi_chinatsu Instagram via Picbear

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 16123980_1225121934191756_2036696590097317888_n
【Kimura Yuki】 20 years old / charismatic video Queen / Kanagawa origin "Although it seems appropriate, I'm thinking properly! I am serious looking and it's not just a girl! Looking forward to Bachelor's Yuki Poi It is scary! "# Bachelor # Bachelor Japan
@bachelorjapan Instagram via Picbear

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:04 am

Things are looking up! Lily and Leslie Murphy! I love Lily and I am really looking forward to seeing  Leslie and hopefully catching up to see how she is doing after her cancer. Last I heard she was dating some guy and they went off to South America or some such thing, but that was years ago after Sean's season. 

This is starting to look really interesting. I'm looking forward to this way more than Arie's season!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:44 am

Interesting US contestants...what did we do to deserve Ashley I again and Claire...ugh just no IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49b  LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:38 am

Well done with identifying Yuki, @TheWrongReasons!  Yes that definitely seems like a match then.  And double well done finding a name for the UK girl - Do we have any further details on Laura?  I'll see what I can dig up on her when I get chance.

The Chinese contestant has me stumped.  I did a quick search but could only find this, which is a fictitious show.  The Bach wiki says the show is called 黄金单身汉 and the host is Qiu Qiming, but Googling those terms together leads to the same fake show.  

I know China has very strict laws on what can be shown on TV, so I'm wondering if their version of the show is pre-determined and acted - openly - as opposed to the loosely scripted and heavily edited shows we get in the rest of the world. no idea

ETA:  I think this is the UK contestant, Laura Blair:
https://twitter.com/TheLauraBlair
https://www.instagram.com/thelaurablair/

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 GSZkDrb

Source

ishkabaha wrote:

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 24774711_10213398042159204_800940091013880509_n

In her last two Tweets she talks about flying and travel and life being too short to be boring.  Profile pic also appears to be a match.  She was on season 4 (Bach = Gavin Henson) and looked very different with dark hair (which is what threw me off - I was only looking a the blondes!)

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 IkJiEgK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Great sleuthing everyone! Wow so much new info in such a short time. Awesome! yes

@TheWrongReasons Good for you! She's cute. IA I like her softer look better.

@ishkabaha Nice job on Christian Rauch. Fair haired guys don't normally do anything for me, but this guy IMHO is good looking!

@Bobette I think you're right on UK Laura, same nose IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:16 pm

The co-host for the opening ceremonies is Hannah Storm.  I'm hoping she continues to co-host throughout which would indicate more attention to the sport side of activities.

Source
LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 24312744_10156606382486754_3259743325614948211_n

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Here's a closer look at the Finland girl's face, as well as the NZ and Australian girls.  I'm trying to find closer pictures of the Swedish girls...

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Looks like today they are in Wilmington, VT.  Anyone know what a 'Contra Dance' is?

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl