SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MrsJBT Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 pm

According to a local on Reddit who was at the parade/opening ceremony yesterday, the rest of the games are being filmed at The Hermitage Club in Wilmington, VT. It looks lovely!

The Hermitage Club

Source

MrsJBT

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Contra Dancing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:59 pm

Another explanation of Contra Dance

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Here are some more pictures from yesterday, with closer views of the Chinese and Swedish girls.  My main take-away from all the pictures I've see is that everyone seems to be happy and having a good time!

Source
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 24796590_10208025611278111_6334504865098641331_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 24899733_10208025611638120_465480852734181318_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 24312377_10208025612198134_3998760502793900885_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 24852322_10208025612318137_4087363710909949439_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 24312944_10208025613078156_8073512788419567603_n

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:19 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Here are some more pictures from yesterday, with closer views of the Chinese and Swedish girls.  My main take-away from all the pictures I've see is that everyone seems to be happy and having a good time!

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 24312944_10208025613078156_8073512788419567603_n

Great job once again on digging up these pics, @ishkabaha. What on earth is the Japanese contestant looking at here?! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:45 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks! I appreciate the camaraderie of sleuthing around here Smiley

@ishkabaha loving all your finds Smiley

@Bobette great job on identifying Laura! I hear you on the Chinese contestant being hard to identify. I too came across info for that fictional Bachelor show you posted when looking into The Bachelor China. It took some more digging before I was able to find some very limited info on The Bachelor reality series. It appears that The Bachelor China suitor was a Taiwanese actor called Baron Chen aka River Chen:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/first-photos-of-baron-chen-since-his-knee-surgery-after-accidental-fall/

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2016/09/baron-chen-joins-hunans-the-bachelor-with-25-beauties.html

I saw this video in the second link

but I don't understand Chinese Mandarin and it doesn't allow for translation. It's very OTT and seems staged, which I guess makes sense since he's a drama actor laugh out loud. The mansion looks amazing though!

I think the Chinese contestant might be the girl at 2:03, 4:34 and 4:55 as the face shape/features seems to match with the WG filming pics we have of her, particularly like in this picture that ishkabaha posted:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 24796590_10208025611278111_6334504865098641331_n
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4194p252-bachelor-winter-games-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I couldn't locate any cast photos/name list or any further info. But if anyone speaks Mandarin, they can give us a summary of what the video if they wish, I guess laugh out loud

ETA: I found this trailer for The Bachelor Japan on YouTube (I think I may have also seen it last year in this very forum as well, but I'm not sure). The beginning montage of all the different international versions is kind of neat IMO - fun to see the many clips and to recognize some Smiley Even though I don't understand Japanese, this one seems to be very much in line with the traditional "Bachelor" plot - villain music, 2-on-1s, extravagant dates, tears/drama, a proposal teast etc. Yuki, the Japanese WG contestant, can be seen at around 1:37:

There are actually quite a few official Amazon clips of The Bachelor Japan on YT. Yuki is featured prominently in this one (with darker hair, so I guess she dyes her hair partway through?):

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Glad to see Lesley as she's one of my favorites from past seasons! Boo for Ashley I again ugh!

Looking forward to knowing more about the international contestants as the only seasons I've seen is Tim's (Bach Aus Season 1) and Georgia's season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 8367-910 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 I_got_13 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Looks like today they are in Wilmington, VT.  Anyone know what a 'Contra Dance' is?

Source

My goodness when i first saw this all i saw was the name PETE and i thought jeez are they having a dig at Peter Kraus again laugh out loud good to see its got nothing to do with peter Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:41 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@GuardianAngel Thanks! I appreciate the camaraderie of sleuthing around here Smiley

@ishkabaha loving all your finds Smiley

@Bobette great job on identifying Laura! I hear you on the Chinese contestant being hard to identify. I too came across info for that fictional Bachelor show you posted when looking into The Bachelor China. It took some more digging before I was able to find some very limited info on The Bachelor reality series. It appears that The Bachelor China suitor was a Taiwanese actor called Baron Chen aka River Chen:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/first-photos-of-baron-chen-since-his-knee-surgery-after-accidental-fall/

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2016/09/baron-chen-joins-hunans-the-bachelor-with-25-beauties.html

but I don't understand Chinese Mandarin and it doesn't allow for translation. It's very OTT and seems staged, which I guess makes sense since he's a drama actor laugh out loud. The mansion looks amazing though!

I think the Chinese contestant might be the girl at 2:03, 4:34 and 4:55 as the face shape/features seems to match with the WG filming pics we have of her, particularly like in this picture that ishkabaha posted:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4194p252-bachelor-winter-games-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I couldn't locate any cast photos/name list or any further info. But if anyone speaks Mandarin, they can give us a summary of what the video if they wish, I guess laugh out loud

@TheWrongReasons, Yes I came across Baron Chen info too but thought it was all the same fictional show because when I Googled his name it led to the wiki page linked upthread - I see now that the Lead's pic is different so I think you're right yes

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Chinese version is completely staged.  They have strict regulations around what can be shown on TV - no privileging of 'Western' values, no putting celebrities on a pedestal, no cleavage... to be honest I'm not sure how this even made it to air.  laugh out loud

When I was looking yesterday I came across this video - note the tone of the comments ("I want them to be together for real"). Also the fact that the Lead is an actor... Suspect  The show looks great though - I really want to watch it, staged or not! Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

ETA: After further Googling, there is speculation that the Chinese Lead is in fact gay, so yeah... I'm gonna say staged. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:57 pm

If I'm reading this correctly, I think he was in a movie called Bromance which also stared Megan Lai. He was in an accident and injured his knee. He wanted her to walk the red carpet with him, as per that youtube posted by @Bobette. At the end of the article it talks about him accepting the role as The Bachelor. Maybe the unknown Chinese contestant was on his season? IDK

That insight helped him decide to accept an offer to appear on Mango TV's new reality program called The Bachelor (黃金單身漢). He admitted that he might not find true love, but the process and experience should be interesting and can even be help viewers get dating advice. Are you interested in applying to be on The Bachelor program? The new show will start in October with 25 women vying for Baron's attention. Application is open now through September 17 to Mango TV.

I thoroughly enjoy the International franchises, even though I understand very little, next to nothing. It's amazing how our sleuthing skills come into play. Not to mention the fashion, and the scenery which is all fantastic.

ETA: sorry, I just realized it's the same link already posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babescake Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:03 pm

No Peter??? :shootme: oh, but we get Ashley I again. Ugh.

Babescake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:08 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:snipped..

snipped

ETA: I found this trailer for The Bachelor Japan on YouTube (I think I may have also seen it last year in this very forum as well, but I'm not sure). The beginning montage of all the different international versions is kind of neat IMO - fun to see the many clips and to recognize some Smiley Even though I don't understand Japanese, this one seems to be very much in line with the traditional "Bachelor" plot - villain music, 2-on-1s, extravagant dates, tears/drama, a proposal teast etc. Yuki, the Japanese WG contestant, can be seen at around 1:37:

Here are the times mentioned.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Captur29

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Captur30

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Captur31

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl