SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:40 pm

I'm a little bit interested because of Lesley M and some of the Internationals. I don't see any lasting relationships coming from it, though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm a little bit interested because of Lesley M and some of the Internationals. I don't see any lasting relationships coming from it, though.

Though I'd love to see it, I have to agree.  "Distance" is a common obstacle for contestants on a regular Bach season, living in the same country, but living across the other side of the world?  Now that's what I call long distance!  

Exceptions could be the NZ/AU contestants since Lily is originally from AU anyway but she seems happy to be in NZ now and the male AU contestant has a business here so don't think he could pack up and move in a hurry.  

I'll settle for short term multi-cultural flings though - it would be a real waste of potential if there weren't any cross-cultural couples, IMO.  We may even get hookups between people who don't even speak the same language.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Ben, Luke, Clare and Ashley I. Now, there's a cast we won't forget. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Bobette wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm a little bit interested because of Lesley M and some of the Internationals. I don't see any lasting relationships coming from it, though.

Though I'd love to see it, I have to agree.  "Distance" is a common obstacle for contestants on a regular Bach season, living in the same country, but living across the other side of the world?  Now that's what I call long distance!  

Exceptions could be the NZ/AU contestants since Lily is originally from AU anyway but she seems happy to be in NZ now and the male AU contestant has a business here so don't think he could pack up and move in a hurry.  

I'll settle for short term multi-cultural flings though - it would be a real waste of potential if there weren't any cross-cultural couples, IMO.  We may even get hookups between people who don't even speak the same language.  laugh out loud

This gives me deja-vu to when i was young and travelling the world! holiday romance is the best Hugesmile jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:37 am

Has anyone seen signs of additional cast joining? Just curious.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 am

notarose wrote:Has anyone seen signs of additional cast joining? Just curious.

@notarose I listened to Millsy podcast this week and he said that filming for Winter Games is only 2 weeks (so ending this week?). So I don't see how they'd have more cast join if filming is so short. I guess it's possible but I haven't seen any signs of new cast joining nor any of the sleuthed cast back on SM (so none seeming to be eliminated?). So maybe just the same cast the entire show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:54 am

Adding to the above:

I just noticed Ben posted on his IG. So not sure if he is out or just has access to his phone or someone posting for him?  

CH also posted on his IG stories and there seems to be a ton of snow where they are filming. Wonder if that may impact filming at all? 

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/0ccc124e637d6ab875d5de730d0bc136/5A314AE6/t50.12441-16/25356971_321043791712344_6285910346817339392_n.mp4
https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/1a77846c816385fd7b73717ed422211c/5A3142CD/t50.12441-16/25002669_1531760083527464_1610955087843164160_n.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/chrisbharrison

ETA: looks like Ben deleted his post laugh out loud (see screenshot below) 
tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 623a4f07af7681b3b6e6da6c3d9389b8
IG higgens.ben
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:07 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

This gives me deja-vu to when i was young and travelling the world! holiday romance is the best Hugesmile jmo

@LeapofFaith, I hate travel, but I live in a city which hosts an annual Arts festival that attracts large numbers of overseas visitors each year, and I spent my 20s *cough* getting to know people from other cultures also.  The best kiss I've ever had in my life was with a man who barely spoke two word of English - 20+ years later and I can remember it to this day! :fanningfan tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Micheal G posted on IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcp4K-BF4qz/?taken-by=michaelgarofola

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:13 am

I have the woman representative from China, her Instagram account: zuo_et..  Her name is Tang Qianlan,
or Tang Zhuoyi. Tang is the family name and Zhuoyi is the first name, but also called Qianlan - it's hard to tell for sure from translations.  I believe she's 25.  She seems to do a lot of traveling and is a microblogger here https://weibo.com/tang543i?refer_flag=1001030102_&is_hot=1

Eric Bigger started following her, and she's following Eric, Dean, Luke, Ben, and Chris Harrison.  Here's her most recent pic, posted 6 days ago:

Credit: @T

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:14 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I have the woman representative from China, her Instagram account: zuo_et..  Her name is Tang Qianlan,
or Tang Zhuoyi. Tang is the family name and Zhuoyi is the first name, but also called Qianlan - it's hard to tell for sure from translations.  I believe she's 25.  She seems to do a lot of traveling and is a microblogger here https://weibo.com/tang543i?refer_flag=1001030102_&is_hot=1

Eric Bigger started following her, and she's following Eric, Dean, Luke, Ben, and Chris Harrison.  Here's her most recent pic, posted 6 days ago:

Credit: @T

Great find,
@ishkabaha. Instagram has been blocked/banned in China since 2014 (one of many websites that are deemed unsuitable for it's citizens) so the fact that she has an IG account suggests to me she'll be feisty and a bit of a rule breaker.

COOL! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:51 pm

@ishkabaha clapping! on finding the BachChina contestant Smiley

Yuki (BachJapan contestant) posted on her IG (@poyo_ngy) 1 day ago (the last post before this was Nov 30):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcqAUJclA8V/?taken-by=poyo_ngy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl