Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Winter Games - *Discussion* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - *Discussion* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 8:08

I really hope they cast some normal Australian contestants rather than the absolute drama llamas. Tara and Flo would be great from Matty's season, I suspect we'll get Keira and Sam as they were in the mix for BIP. Maybe Richie? He's single again, and a better contestant than lead. I would love to see him baffle people with cool bananas!  And my Queen is a must, although not sure how old she is, she might be a bit old for the US crew.
And surely Nick Viall must be on it, he's done Bach, Bette and BIP, he'll want to collect the set for sure! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 8:39

@Bobette wrote:
@Sprite wrote:Lily is a must!

She would absolutely kill it.  

If they're going to pass it off as an actual games/athletics comp, not just a debaucherous sex fest, hot sporty tomboys should be first on the list, IMO.  

MAKE IT HAPPEN, FLEISS!

OMG yes pls to Lily!!!!! That I would watch and jasmine :yes: and HOT bod Mike from Canada!!! Also Just to add Lily was or still is in LA !!
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 10:42

This could be a cute format. I'm interested. This is a first for me in a long time for this franchise.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29474

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 19:17

I thought BIP was a bust overall this year as aside from a very few the dating component was a wipeout.
If the games focus more on competitive sport it could actually be very entertaining, fans would get to know a different side to the personalities of "all stars", and it could bring more fun to the franchise brand. I'm tired of the needy types giggling
I'm game to watch the first epi.
My picks:
Jasmine (CA) - my fav ever Bette, no drama, and legit outdoorsy
Mike (CA) - he's still current, athletic, big personality but kinda laid back as well
Elise (Au) - a real athlete and also no drama
Laurena (Au) - ok, very dramatic but IMO the best diva of any franchise so why settle for less?

No one else Canadian stands out to me. Any clue as to how many participants per country?
Lots of choice from Au.  
Great to include Japan.  I've never watched so it will be a good cultural exchange element.

I could see the franchise using a Bach nation peep instead of CH to host. CH fits with Bette/Bach but not so much BIP IMO so this show is an opportunity to switch it up.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 20:00

Bachelorette Canada: I'd like to see Mikhel but can't see him doing it and he may still have a gf. David P but he may have a gf also. Mike would be good. I'm not sure I see Jasmine doing it. I'm so over Daniel.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12463

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 20:54

I think one of the biggest draws for me is the cast of totally new people from the other international franchises. I am not as interested in seeing the re-tread drama fest filled moldy old USA cast.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 21:06

There was an article a couple days ago where Chris Harrison said he is also producing the show.  The favorites he'd like to see return are the twins (why??????) and Ryan Sutter, indicating that it wouldn't be limited single people!!!!  I'd love to see some of the married folks compete and give advice to the singles.  The article also has Mills saying the international participants would be from the Canada, Australia, Japan, and UK formats.  Is there any info here about the Japan or UK shows?   I agree it would be fun to see people from the other shows, but please, please, please no more twins!!

Here's a link to the article:THR:  Chris Harrison Previews Bachelor Winter Games

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 21:14

We have very active Aussie and New Zealand sleuthing threads, with popular cast. We have Ukraine and even a season or two of Bachelor France, but never a UK or Japan category.

I would much rather have cast from other franchises, and cast from previous US seasons, just not the last couple of 'ette's or the last couple of Bachelors. laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43911

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 21:58

The twins? Blech. no

ITA @Kashathediva I don't watch any of the Internationals except Canada so they're all new to me.

If they don't have to be single then it opens it up a lot more.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12463

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 1:19

Bachelor Japan aired on Amazon for the first time this Spring. It may have been the first time ever ... not certain.

http://dtv-fan.net/2017/03/06/bachelor-japan/
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 2:07

I want to watch that Japanese season so badly now that I know it exists!  Thanks for the pics, @notarose.  I'm going to go on a hunt for online links - will report back if I find any.  

Considering all the whackadoodle games shows they have in Japan, if there is a serious gaming component to the show the Japanese contestants would definitely go all-in, IMO.  

The Winter Games has so much potential IMO - I hope it turns out to be as good as I'm imagining it to be right now!

ETA:  Trailer for Bach Japan.  It looks SO GOOD!  I love the fact that they have clips from all the international shows at the beginning.  
beatingheart Multicultural Bachie Love Montage! :sprinklehearts

Source

If there has only been this one season, I guess the contestants will be from this selection of girls?
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 12:03

@notarose wrote:Bachelor Japan aired on Amazon for the first time this Spring. It may have been the first time ever ... not certain.

http://dtv-fan.net/2017/03/06/bachelor-japan/

Lots of diversity this season and franchise. I guess the USA franchise has made some strides.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - *Discussion* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum