SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:39 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Lily is a must!

She would absolutely kill it.  

If they're going to pass it off as an actual games/athletics comp, not just a debaucherous sex fest, hot sporty tomboys should be first on the list, IMO.  

MAKE IT HAPPEN, FLEISS!

OMG yes pls to Lily!!!!! That I would watch and jasmine :yes: and HOT bod Mike from Canada!!! Also Just to add Lily was or still is in LA !! Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:42 am

This could be a cute format. I'm interested. This is a first for me in a long time for this franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:17 pm

I thought BIP was a bust overall this year as aside from a very few the dating component was a wipeout.
If the games focus more on competitive sport it could actually be very entertaining, fans would get to know a different side to the personalities of "all stars", and it could bring more fun to the franchise brand. I'm tired of the needy types giggling
I'm game to watch the first epi.
My picks:
Jasmine (CA) - my fav ever Bette, no drama, and legit outdoorsy
Mike (CA) - he's still current, athletic, big personality but kinda laid back as well
Elise (Au) - a real athlete and also no drama
Laurena (Au) - ok, very dramatic but IMO the best diva of any franchise so why settle for less?

No one else Canadian stands out to me. Any clue as to how many participants per country?
Lots of choice from Au.  
Great to include Japan.  I've never watched so it will be a good cultural exchange element.

I could see the franchise using a Bach nation peep instead of CH to host. CH fits with Bette/Bach but not so much BIP IMO so this show is an opportunity to switch it up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Bachelorette Canada: I'd like to see Mikhel but can't see him doing it and he may still have a gf. David P but he may have a gf also. Mike would be good. I'm not sure I see Jasmine doing it. I'm so over Daniel. Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:54 pm

I think one of the biggest draws for me is the cast of totally new people from the other international franchises. I am not as interested in seeing the re-tread drama fest filled moldy old USA cast.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:06 pm

There was an article a couple days ago where Chris Harrison said he is also producing the show.  The favorites he'd like to see return are the twins (why??????) and Ryan Sutter, indicating that it wouldn't be limited single people!!!!  I'd love to see some of the married folks compete and give advice to the singles.  The article also has Mills saying the international participants would be from the Canada, Australia, Japan, and UK formats.  Is there any info here about the Japan or UK shows?   I agree it would be fun to see people from the other shows, but please, please, please no more twins!!

Here's a link to the article:THR:  Chris Harrison Previews Bachelor Winter Games

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:14 pm

We have very active Aussie and New Zealand sleuthing threads, with popular cast. We have Ukraine and even a season or two of Bachelor France, but never a UK or Japan category.

I would much rather have cast from other franchises, and cast from previous US seasons, just not the last couple of 'ette's or the last couple of Bachelors. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:58 pm

The twins? Blech. no

ITA @Kashathediva I don't watch any of the Internationals except Canada so they're all new to me.

If they don't have to be single then it opens it up a lot more.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:19 am

Bachelor Japan aired on Amazon for the first time this Spring. It may have been the first time ever ... not certain.
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image165

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image164
http://dtv-fan.net/2017/03/06/bachelor-japan/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:07 am

I want to watch that Japanese season so badly now that I know it exists!  Thanks for the pics, @notarose.  I'm going to go on a hunt for online links - will report back if I find any.  

Considering all the whackadoodle games shows they have in Japan, if there is a serious gaming component to the show the Japanese contestants would definitely go all-in, IMO.  

The Winter Games has so much potential IMO - I hope it turns out to be as good as I'm imagining it to be right now!

ETA:  Trailer for Bach Japan.  It looks SO GOOD!  I love the fact that they have clips from all the international shows at the beginning.  
beatingheart Multicultural Bachie Love Montage! :sprinklehearts

Source

If there has only been this one season, I guess the contestants will be from this selection of girls?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelor Japan aired on Amazon for the first time this Spring. It may have been the first time ever ... not certain.
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image165

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image164
http://dtv-fan.net/2017/03/06/bachelor-japan/

Lots of diversity this season and franchise. I guess the USA franchise has made some strides.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:44 pm

In the event Jasmine reps the Canadian franchise, great insight into her personality. Very refreshing IMO
http://www.flare.com/how-i-made-it/jasmine-lorimer/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl