SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:41 pm

I hope that up has nothing to do with Ashley I. dizzy

@suzq Good question. IDK

It looks like they may be on a family vacation somewhere. That's his niece who lives in British Columbia. I don't think it's that warm anywhere in BC or Canada for that matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope that up has nothing to do with Ashley I. dizzy

@suzq Good question. IDK

It looks like they may be on a family vacation somewhere. That's his niece who lives in British Columbia. I don't think it's that warm anywhere in BC or Canada for that matter.
I think being in a relationship is a fast learning curve that can’t be duplicated by any other experience. I tend to cut Ashley a bit of slack because she has yet to learn some important life lessons plus self awareness due to her never having had a relationship. Until she does IMO she will idealize rather than understand.  Without real experience I think she can’t be too faulted for being naive. 
I’m doubtful that a 2 week filming period will be a love connection for anyone (unless some may have been getting to know each other in advance) although it may kick start dating for a few. JMO

Thinking there will be a cash prize at the end. It’s stronger motivation for people to compete rather than goof off for the cameras.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Lily's been posting a lot of IG stories of her road trip across America.  She's travelling with a male (you can hear him in the second clip on this story: https://www.instagram.com/stories/liilymcmanus/ )

Happily, I don't think it's Jordan - the guy sounds Aussie to me and Jordan has a very strong NZ accent.  Clip for comparison: Here. It's also not Courtney (AU) IMO so no hookup there either presumably.

I'm wondering if it might be her brother.  If so it's weird she's not posting any pics of him - maybe she's been told not to reveal the identity of her companion to keep people guessing.  Worked on me.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:41 pm

@Bobette thanks for posting. Here's the link to the IG story. It looks like they are in Vegas? His voice doesn't sound familiar to me.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/990d1c5f79e672ff0fe80adf5118baa9/5A48992E/t50.12441-16/26193564_684184825118491_8973056906142679040_n.mp4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:05 am

Thanks @GuardianAngel for the link.  I'm fairly sure the voice belongs to her brother Jake. According to her Mum's FB page he graduated from Uni mid-Dec - perfect excuse for a road trip across America with your sister IMO and the timing fits.

The voice in the IG story also seems IMO to be a match for this clip of her brother at hometowns Here (skip to 2:05).  So if she's travelling with her bro she may not have found love on the show, but still seems to be having a fantastic trip!

ETA: Lots of comments on her IG pics from other BWG contestants.  Lesley Murphy called Lily her "spirit animal".  Ashley I, Dean, Kev have all posted.  Seems like she was popular with the other competitors which doesn't surprise me one bit.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope that up has nothing to do with Ashley I. dizzy

@suzq Good question. IDK

LOL, heck no about being warm in BC. I live on the Island and IMO his family lives here too and we are at -10C right now with snow outside. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:09 am

Ashley and KW just commented on Lily's IG post within minutes of each other.  Spending NYE together perhaps?  question

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 GbP4s1y

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:59 pm

If I really cared that KW (whom I liked on Jasmine’s season) hooked up with Ashley I. then I would say welp, look what the cat dragged in. But I’ll keep it nice and wish them both well and a happy new year.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:07 pm

I don't care for either of them TBH.

Ashley's IMO undignified, relentless pursuit of Jared on-screen and off (despite his obvious disinterest) lost her a lot of respect in my eyes, and KW I found to be jealous and hot-headed on Jasmine's season - two traits that are a massive turn off for me.  

But hey, maybe they'll bring out the best in each other - happy to reassess my opinions of both if so! :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Coincidentally, Dean & Lesley are both at the rose bowl cheering on Georgia in the CFP

Dean's IG story
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Dean11
Lesley's IG story
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Lesley12

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:52 pm

I've been trying to figure out Courtney's whereabouts as he's been MIA on SM other than liking some pics he hasn't posted anything (he usually does). I thought he may be traveling with Lily across the US (totally something Courtney would do) but it makes sense if she went her brother instead as you posted @Bobette

I did notice that Lily and Courtney both were each other's first follow (of opposite sex) once filming ended. I could see them being friends but don't see much more especially given Lily's age. She is mature for her age but she only turned 21 so I could see her just having fun and adventures and making new friends. I'd think that for most of the contestants given how short filming was
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I've been trying to figure out Courtney's whereabouts as he's been MIA on SM other than liking some pics he hasn't posted anything (he usually does). I thought he may be traveling with Lily across the US (totally something Courtney would do) but it makes sense if she went her brother instead as you posted @Bobette

I did notice that Lily and Courtney both were each other's first follow (of opposite sex) once filming ended. I could see them being friends but don't see much more especially given Lily's age. She is mature for her age but she only turned 21 so I could see her just having fun and adventures and making new friends. I'd think that for most of the contestants given how short filming was

Yeah, I've been trying to stalk Courtney too but he's not giving us much to work with is he?!  Interesting that they were each other's first follows - I did see them as a potential match as they seem very similar to me (fun loving, goofy, love adventure/new horizons) but I'm not sure how well that would work in a relationship - great mates I'm sure, but could be too chaotic for a love match.

ETA: Lily uploaded an IG story just now and showed a quick flash of a young lad, presumably the person she's been travelling with.  Doesn't look like her bro to me.  Maybe she didn't need to go on the show to find love after all!  Hugesmile

Travel buddy?:
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 AXRbzqW

Source

Brother:
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Fw3Y9HT

Source (public account)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl