Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:56 pm

It is just not a good look is it.

Even if it's put on, allowing yourself to be portrayed as a whiny bunny boiler says a lot about your sense of self worth IMO.   no no
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 4901
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:15 pm

So they're together rn. Both posted IG stories from the same spot at Gillette stadium.
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 4113
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:dizzy Please don't let it be anything other than friends for my sake. laugh out loud

Just for the record Kevin still has pics of Jasmine on his IG. (Bach'ette Canada Lead who chose Kevin as her F1)

For Jasmine I had to scroll quite a bit to get past all the pics of herself to find she still has some up of Kevin.

Totally agree GA! IMO they would be a total mismatch romantically.

Jasmin had been seeing someone new, but they must've recently broke up. Her IG has been cleansed of any sign of that new relationship.
avatar
jojo47

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:31 pm

@ReneeM wrote:Well it looks like they'll both be in the boston area today. Ashley posted an IG story a couple of hours ago about the patriots game later today


& check out the location on the IG story Kevin just posted


I'm assuming they'll be meeting up & going with Jared because Ashley was just in St Lucia with him, her sister, and Janner, and he's a huge pats fan
kevin.c.wendt IG

Thanks @ReneeM You're right. He's definitely at the game.
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/5ad95f6556dab4f52c1d34cd37bc9d35/5A5C2AFA/t50.12441-16/26246617_1533177160110754_6638134324529569715_n.mp4



Warning, in this IG he uses the F word, but right after that you can hear a voice "don't be like that", it's quick, but IMO it's Ashley.  duh
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/0924e5a852f0e368d2a1fc14a3f01fa8/5A5C5472/t50.12441-16/26680571_1883082761765591_7334500280104847870_n.mp4


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 47959
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 pm

I think in the context of 2 weeks filming it seems unusual for any couples to form however more & more contestants have mentioned alumni chat rooms which means many have access to each other and can easily then go private to get to know each other through FaceTime/Skype etc. That makes it wide open for prospective romances once they meet in person. In this case, on WG. In other words, there are likely pairings that went on the show specifically to meet in person and some would already have had a fair amount of get to know you time through technology. The only unknown would be physical chemistry in cases such as these. If that ends up being strong, 1 date could end up resulting in being a relationship by date 2 giggling
JMO
avatar
notarose

Posts : 8105
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:26 pm

@notarose you make a good point. Plus I have to remind myself that even with Bach/Bette the lead/F1 usually only spends maybe 36hrs total 1on1 time together before they get engaged so spending ~ 2 weeks with someone like on Winter Games the possibility of a couple forming is probably more plausible given the contestants can spend more time together. 

Winter Games is similar in that aspect to BIP which is the only show from the franchise in the last couple of years where the couples have gotten married so it seems that is more successful in that sense. I don't see couples getting engaged on Winter Games but it is possible there could be couples that form on Winter Games and later may get engaged/married.
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26541
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:41 pm

I'm thinking Ashley took this pic of Kevin since they're at the game together


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd6O2P1nxa5/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt


Ashley's IG story at the game (with Kevin)

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/99c24e630e2d4f3a7fdc07e7e5d89d27/5A5C8335/t51.12442-15/e35/26066112_139889236688039_7773233602749267968_n.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/ashley_iaconetti


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26541
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:52 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose you make a good point. Plus I have to remind myself that even with Bach/Bette the lead/F1 usually only spends maybe 36hrs total 1on1 time together before they get engaged so spending ~ 2 weeks with someone like on Winter Games the possibility of a couple forming is probably more plausible given the contestants can spend more time together. 

Winter Games is similar in that aspect to BIP which is the only show from the franchise in the last couple of years where the couples have gotten married so it seems that is more successful in that sense. I don't see couples getting engaged on Winter Games but it is possible there could be couples that form on Winter Games and later may get engaged/married.

:yes:  I think getting to know each other by talk only beforehand plus spending time on the show doing fun stuff outdoors (competitive sport) where things like planning, leadership, being challenged, and sportsmanship come into play could be much better for relationship building than 36hrs on Bette/Bach. Much less limiting and a couple can be exclusive. 
I don’t see anyone getting engaged either. BIP is 2 weeks longer and that’s a lot more days.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 8105
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:05 am

Earlier I said I thought they'd go with Jared because he's the patriots fan but I completely forgot that Kevin's actually a pretty big pats fan. Looks like it's only them at the game and considering they had to travel and Ashley's a Giants fan, it's a checkmark in my book for w/e is going on between them to be more than platonic. Jmo.
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 4113
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 am

@notarose wrote:I think in the context of 2 weeks filming it seems unusual for any couples to form however more & more contestants have mentioned alumni chat rooms which means many have access to each other and can easily then go private to get to know each other through FaceTime/Skype etc. That makes it wide open for prospective romances once they meet in person.

We need to make friends with a hacker.  Seriously.  
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 4901
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 am

I've seen/heard mention of group texts like between the guys/girls each season and cross seasons, as well.


Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9125
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 am

@Bobette wrote:
@notarose wrote:I think in the context of 2 weeks filming it seems unusual for any couples to form however more & more contestants have mentioned alumni chat rooms which means many have access to each other and can easily then go private to get to know each other through FaceTime/Skype etc. That makes it wide open for prospective romances once they meet in person.

We need to make friends with a hacker.  Seriously.  

yes   cantstopl
@Ladybug82 group text to the list :detective
avatar
notarose

Posts : 8105
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum