SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:18 pm

havadrpepper wrote:That's the promo they kept running during the Tonya Harding interview last Thursday night.

So the promo shows pair skating with Dean & Leslie, Kevin & Ashley, but I couldn't tell who Luke was with, anyone know????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:01 pm

I think Luke is with Stassy.

Here's a snip of them from the preview:
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Luke_s10
Source

and here's Stassy from a video on her Instagram:
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Stassy10
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 I can't believe you found a pic of her in that exact same pose. Good job, @ishkabaha, it's a match for me. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:50 pm

@ishkabaha wow, great job! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Has this promo been posted yet?  

Credit: @BachelorxNation

Oh man this is going to be a hoot!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:44 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/the-bachelorettes-dean-unglert-dating-bachelor-alum-lesley-murphy/

The new couple, who met while filming The Bachelor Winter Games, were spotted together at a party at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on Friday, January 19.
“They were holding hands walking through the party and looked very much like a couple,” an eyewitness tells Us Weekly, adding that they pair stood by themselves and were “talking only to each other.”

I suppose they could be friends holding hands however it does sound like couple behavior.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:56 pm

@notarose thanks for posting.

I like Lesley. I hope she is what Dean needs to get his head on straight IMHO.I think he's a lost soul who's messed up. IMO it multiplied ten fold with the other former's in his life after being on Rachel's season then on BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose thanks for posting.

I like Lesley. I hope she is what Dean needs to get his head on straight IMHO.I think he's a lost soul who's messed up. IMO it multiplied ten fold with the other former's in his life after being on Rachel's season then on BIP.

I see her as a “positive force” type of person who is very grounded so because of that think she is good for him to know in any capacity. Smiley Agree that he has had real trauma in his in life and has seemed a bit lost. I also think he has good qualities that have been overshadowed by the “love triangle” that played out badly and for which he bears a share of the responsibility.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:14 am

Bobette wrote:Lily's hanging with Jordan - having a garage sale no less (and yes they publish the full street address, because it's NZ and you can).  So... maybe something going on there?  Looks like she's loosened him up a bit, as is her way.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 OCJ0vAw

Source

My black bars to avoid breaching forum rules; Lily has a potty mouth. ps She was also hanging with Zac yesterday (Lead who relegated her to F2).  I can't wait to see how the international audience reacts to her.  She's a gem, IMO.  beatingheart

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 OOWQ9O1

Source

@Katiebelle, @Karina, @callalily, will you be watching Winter Games?

Sorry, just catching up.  Zac!!! :inlove  Oh, how I’ve missed you!

I may watch Winter Games now that I know Lily’s on it.  I agree she is a kick!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 am

Yeah Lily's a hoot!  I bet Zac's kicking himself for not choosing her.  I'm doubt it would have been a long-term thing (she would have gotten bored with him IMO) but damn, he would have had fun while it lasted.  

I'm not sure how she'll be received by the American audience - might be a bit too much - but then again they might love her and I don't think she'd actually care either way.  laugh out loud

Her and Jordan are definitely having fun with this - don't know if it's romantic though, I think they might just be hanging out and posting things for sh*ts and giggles.  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 RCdzqtn
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 I63JknP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:54 am

@Bobette I’m American and I think Lily’s tame compared to some of the past US contestants.  giggling  She’s a free spirit for sure, but she always seems to have a positive vibe.  I like that she never discredited Zac or the other girls on Bach NZ.  Hope TPTB give her a good edit.  If so, I think American audiences will dig her.  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:46 am

Still from Lily's IG story a short time ago:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 IitHd21

Source

Looks like the NZ media have cottoned on to the fact that they've been hanging out together.  Lily's comment though ("you wish, Jordan...") suggests they're just mates and nothing more IMO. GOOD.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl