SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:13 am

Am I mistaken, or is Ben H the only lead since Jake to ever appear on any of the spinoffs? Nick was on BIP, but BEFORE his Bachalor gig.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:10 am

yana_bach wrote:Am I mistaken, or is Ben H the only lead since Jake to ever appear on any of the spinoffs? Nick was on BIP, but BEFORE his Bachalor gig.
Ben is the only one on a franchise spinoff.
Leads on other relationship specific shows:
Trista/Ryan and Sean/Cat were on Marriage Bootcamp
Sean/Cat and Jason/Molly were on Wife Swap
Jullian/Justin were on a series last year

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am

notarose wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Am I mistaken, or is Ben H the only lead since Jake to ever appear on any of the spinoffs? Nick was on BIP, but BEFORE his Bachalor gig.

Jake was on Bachelor Pad. Vienna was also on the same season.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:57 am

havadrpepper wrote:
notarose wrote:

Jake was on Bachelor Pad. Vienna was also on the same season.
yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:03 pm

You would be correct. Mr. Ben Higgins is a super huge Media Whore ***IMO***. That’s for sure. He just hides it better. His level of “fake” is more believable than most.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Haha speaking of Ben Higgins, I read on Reddit that someone has a friend of a friend who knows Ben and was told he stormed off angrily in the middle of filming Winter Games. I wasn't going to watch but now I think I am just to see if this actually happens. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:36 pm

I'm weirdly excited about all the couples - Kevin/Ashley, Lesley/Dean, and apparently Bibiana/Eric. It's all so random and I love it. Add in Ben doing something that might *gasp* tarnish his Mr. Perfect reputation and I'm all in. I do remember him saying with his Arie interview that he left before he could meet him, but Ashley did and she really enjoyed her talk with him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:42 am

I think real Ben is actually quite moody. I’m interested to see how/why he storms off. Might be a glimpse into who he really is for a second.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:54 am

@Aria I still can't wrap my mind around Kevin and Ashley! He is so not the type guy she's usually attracted to and I just can't imagine him having any patience with her if what we saw on Jasmine's season is the real him. It's just so crazy to me. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:01 am

LOL I’m weirdly excited for Kevin/Ashley, too. Who would have thought? laugh out loud Also, DLo debacle aside, she has actually been a lot less annoying than Ben on their podcast lately IMO and hasn’t made snide remarks about Caila in awhile, even when Ben alludes to their (Ben/Caila’s) dates. Perhaps she is finally in a reciprocal connection and it’s cleared her head?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:44 am

@TheWrongReasons Whoa Ashley's been restraining herself? Good for her! laugh out loud

Still I wonder what Kevin's mom is going to think of her?   Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f62c  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f62c  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f62c  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f62c  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f62c
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:58 am

@bluwavz yep, I’ve been pleasantly surprised - she’s actually been coming across as the reasonable one of the Ben/Ashley/Amy trio laugh out loud
Man, I hope they find a way to include Kevin’s mom meeting Ashley. That would be comedy gold laugh out loud I actually like Kevin’s mom and I think she would love a girl who’s completely devoted to her son considering the whole Jasmine/ATFR from hell thing.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl