SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:24 pm

Bachelor Pad - had different challenges. Couples teamed up to win the challenges. At the end the final team who won, individually would decide if they split the money or keep the money. They would vote secretly then during the live finale they would disclose the results. Usually the couple, individually would decide to split the cash, then they split the money and each got half of $250,000? until Nick Peterson decided to keep it, and his partner I forget who, the blonde? decided to split, and she was out of luck, he got it all. If both decided to split the cash, they would split, if one decided to keep it, and the other to split, the keeper gets it all.

Michael Stag and Holly were another final couple who won. They both decided to split, both got the cash, and she went on to marry Blake whom she met on BP. Going by memory. I'm sure others can add to the process.

ETA:

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/345460/bachelor-pad-s-nick-peterson-my-intentions-were-never-to-hurt-rachel

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Details about the format of the show, "Bachelor Pad" can be found:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_Pad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I hope they make it individual contests or nationality contests, but not couple contests. I am actually tired of seeing the drama and fake romances. It seems the most real thing to come out of this show are the friendships. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope they make it individual contests or nationality contests, but not couple contests. I am actually tired of seeing the drama and fake romances. It seems the most real thing to come out of this show are the friendships. JMO

I agree, I don't like the fake partnerships. It will be interesting to see what they come up with. Ultimately, though, since we watch because of the personalities it may not matter that they will inevitably choose something kind of dumb.

I really look forward to seeing the mix of international personalities. And Peter!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Until contracts are signed, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any particular cast person. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 pm

I know it`s just speculations at that point but I think that`s the fun part about it. In regards Ukrainian and Russian folks I thought it can be interesting to see for you what or who maybe to expect from these two countries. These are the people I can see doing the Bachelor Winter Games.

Russia:

Maksim (31 years old) season 2 Bachelor:

He would do that for sure if asked. He is living in L.A. for a while now. He has his own company in the U.S and he is loaded. His grandma owns supermarket chains all over Ukraine and Russia. That makes him a millionaire. He is divorced (was married to a famous russian singer) and has a daughter.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 HeZjs3VORQ0

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 0zATMqkqKOI

Alex (29 years old) season 4 Bachelor:

He as well lives for years in L.A. He is a very famous singer and actor in Russia. And if you guys are watching "Unreal" than you will see more of him because he is playing a part in the new season. Fun fact he is the only Bachelor in Russia history of the show that did not chose in the finale anyone of his two final girls.

UNREAL: ALEX SPARROW PLAYS “BAD BOY OF BALLET WORLD” IN TV SPOOF OF “THE BACHELOR”

Source:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/27/unreal-meet-the-suitors-of-season-3/

http://wiwibloggs.com/2017/01/30/unreal-alex-sparrow-plays-bad-boy-ballet-world-tv-spoof-bachelor/169649/

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 7remPl5BqRc

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 GH9yi-Fd6bo

From the women side these girls I can see to agree to that:

Anna (28 years old) (Season 3)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Fehsz2QSris

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 IjU_2K0_dlI

Alla (22 years old) (Season 4)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4dchUM1TyOY

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E2pKluWSOcM

Natalia (28 years old) (Season 4)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E8IqqU0VO2Y

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Wv8upzO49PE

Dascha (23 years old) (Season 5)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 JXRwWgO-P14

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 QFd4QzIZNjM

Snezana (24 years old) (Season 5)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 9Ekff5YUwTQ

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 WwmdtE32y_o

Ukraine:

Sergej (29 years old) Season 5 Bachelor:

Professional soccer player in Ukraine.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 161cccabb79cb5c51fd019399cd828bc

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 15297

Irakli (31 years old) Season 6 Bachelor:

He is in the Bollywood industry. He has his own business and is producing Bollywood movies. He also took part in the show "Dancing with the Stars Georgia."

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 18486346_1770324159925246_3010888238356307598_n

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 15267775_1697210680569928_9029110253453523717_n

Here it`s a little difficult with the women:

Lena (23 years old) (season 5)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Rfk8QJPVZOg

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 X6uO50x3JzI

Ramina (24 years old) (season 5)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Ramina2

Aljona maybe (23 years old) (Season 6)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 LqD_QOYB8sc

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 S9T8b7nwklI

And maybe Anetti (24 years old) (season 6)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image?id=835469553254&ts=00000000000000025c&plc=WEB&tkn=*34hve5YPNorkFNxEOp8RayZ98mM&fn=sqr_288

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 74663_0

P.S: Sorry for the long post.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/MakatsariaIrakli/photos/?ref=page_internal

http://didoletska.com/2015/11/03/elena_golovan/

https://ok.ru/profile/569943987558

https://vk.com/thebachelorua

https://vk.com/alyona.lesik

https://vk.com/show_bachelor

Last edited by natik on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:59 pm

@Natik
cheerleader  exciting
Thanks for the info bestbud!
So many attractive people. Would you mind adding the ages of the women to your previous post?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:06 pm

notarose wrote:@Natik
cheerleader  exciting
So many attractive people. Would you mind adding the ages of the women to your previous post?

Hold on I´m gonna ad the age.

Yeah I know we have actually a running joke about it every time when we are sleuthing the new season contestants. We use to write "Where are they casting them? In the model agencies?!" Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:54 pm

natik wrote:
notarose wrote:@Natik
cheerleader  exciting

Hold on I´m gonna ad the age.

Yeah I know we have actually a running joke about it every time when we are sleuthing the new season contestants. We use to write "Where are they casting them? In the model agencies?!" Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
giggling  definitely wow

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:33 pm

@natik Thanks so much for your input! yes I would love to see Irakli because I watched his whole season, and I really liked him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:39 am

I watched this season and wouldn't mind seeing him on my screen again Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Bach FR in 2016 - Gian Marco Tavani (age 35).  He is Italian but was living in France. He chose someone however they broke up a few months after the season ended.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:42 pm

@notarose how could I forget that season! I watched that one too! Good one. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl