SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 pm

@Bobette Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Bobette is there any reports there of the RS spoilers on Lily lasting after the filming?

Lasting with Courtney?  No I don't think so. "Knowing" them both from their seasons and SM, I don't see any chance for a long term relationship there.  

My opinion:  Lily is wild.  Courtney is nerdy and neurotic.  He wouldn't know what to do with her and she'd quickly get bored, IMO.  On the same day last week, she posted an IG story of herself skulling a beer and crushing the cup into the back of her head; he posted one of himself making a gourmet coffee.  I'm sure they got along great on the show, but I'd be shocked if anything continued.

My feeling is that they asked them up front to come on the show and team up and they were both happy to play along.  IMO TPTB knew they needed an international couple in the finals to avoid making a mockery of the show's concept.  Of course they would want the US contestants at the end since they are the most well known to their main audience, but IMO it would look suss if they had an all-US/CAN finale.

So Courtney and Lily would have been a perfect option.  They're funny and likeable, so they'll be good entertainment value, but they're also both very competitive and sporty so it will be believable that they could make it to the end, if you know what I mean.  Courtney needed to redeem himself after his season (he came off looking like a bit of a twat) and teaming up with Lily will achieve that, IMO.

ETA:  I noticed in that article upthread by the guy that watched the preview, he noted that Tiffany's bisexual, so it must be mentioned on the show (the journalist had clearly done no background research and knew nothing about the internationals).  If they're going to "play up" that angle, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lily and Tiffany on a date.  She'd be up for anything IMO.  
My kind of girl. TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 pm

@Bobette spot on with Courtney and Lily yes jmo

@stuckinsc glad to see you again! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:21 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I heard that Kevin hooks up with Ashley I. and she loses her virginity?  Rolling Eyes dizzy

I have my doubts that this happened. She's probably had plenty of chances since her first appearance on the franchise. I think this is producer driven for shock value JMO

Ashley has said she's pretty much done everything but and she's been very, very open about that (too open, some might say) so I tend to believe her. I also think she was always going to lose her virginity on TV, since that's a huge part of her brand. I think she wanted to with both Jared and Wells, but it didn't happen because neither guy wanted to. She said that she and Jared did go pretty far, but they just didn't sleep together. Especially since Ashley is about to hit 30, I'm not surprised that this happened. And Kevin is the first boyfriend she's ever had, so it actually makes sense to me. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:25 pm

There's a BANG ROOM!!!  cantstopl

She's always been outspoken, but 21-year old Bachelor New Zealand contestant Lily McManus has revealed some interesting snippets about her time filming The Bachelor Winter Games in Vermont.

McManus competed alongside 25 other singles from The Bachelor franchises around the world, with season 2 Bachelor Jordan Mauger and season 3 contestant Ali Thompson rounding out the Kiwi contingent.

The four episode lovefest is set to premiere in the States on February 13th. Details of the show have been scant, but the first promotional video has been released (watch in the player above) and we're treated a blink-and-you'll-miss-it glimpse of Kiwi Bachelor Jordan Mauger.

The format involves contestants competing in sporting events like winter biathlon and ice dancing, with the winners of the challenges earning 'date cards'.

Curiously, Mauger doesn't appear in any of the promotional cast photos, suggesting he could be some sort of intruder in the show. Another Bachelor spinoff, Bachelor in Paradise, follows a similar model, sending contestants into the mix later on in the piece in an effort to shake things up and disrupt relationships.

McManus seems to have confirmed this, telling Entertainment Tonight that Jordan arrived late to the show.

She also revealed that there was a "bang room" - a room where contestants can go to have sex. And that she found herself in the room with two other Bachelors. But it was purely platonic, and they spent most of the time "ripping into" Jordan.

"Me, Ben [Higgins] and Michael [Garofola] were lying in the room where people go to have sex - we definitely didn't have one of those on New Zealand Bachelor!" she exclaimed.

"We were lying in bed and having a roast, ripping into Jordan [Mauger] because he was fresh in the house, so everyone was giving him crap. Jordan would stand there and we'd start rapping."

"It's weird because you go in and everyone's a bit weird, nervous and shy", Lily revealed. "But once you start sitting down and having one-on-one conversations, it's like, 'Oh geez, everyone's just a normal human being here.'"

No word yet on whether any of the Kiwi contestants found love on the show, but host and producer Chris Harrison revealed "you'll see more than one couple come out of this."

McManus and Mauger have remained close since filming wrapped, with Woman's Day revealing cozy pictures of them on a date in Ponsonby in January.

Lily made it to the final two in last years season finale of The Bachelor New Zealand, but ended up losing the heart of Bachelor Zac Franich to Viarni Bright.

Franich and Bright continued a relationship after the show, but broke up towards the end of last year. Franich is now in a relationship with former children's TV presenter Erin Simpson.

It is not yet confirmed if The Bachelor Winter Games will be screening in New Zealand.

Source

What's the betting the producers set that up specifically with Ashley in mind?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:26 pm

They had a boom boom room in BIP too, so this is actually a super classy thing the show has always done.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:30 pm

@Bobette there's a bang room on BIP as well so I don't think they did it just for Ashley laugh out loud  This show is definitely not like the more g-rated NZ or AU version, TPTB want to get as many hookup moments and use of black bars for nudity on camera as they can dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Aria wrote:They had a boom boom room in BIP too, so this is actually a super classy thing the show has always done.

LOL.  We don't have that down under which is ironic because Australians are no prudes - I think it's more about what they're allowed to air in that timeslot on Ch 10.

I hope I'm actually going to get to watch this. It's not airing in AU or NZ and Anna Marie's gone AWOL so hopefully someone might upload some dodgy links. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:04 am

Lily's post on her IG with Ally. Lily liked a comment about her getting some action on the show laugh out loud laugh out loud (comment is a friend of Courtney's and follows both Lily and Courtney and vice-versa)

lilymcmanus Love cult round two. How do you think this time around will go for me? @thebachwintergames airs February 13th #thebachelorwintergames
TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 26869521_2040678572872777_1225989236298088448_n

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 A14e70e9b6bc2d581f7336d1597f6268
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfAp3EQg30_/?taken-by=lilymcmanus
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:23 am

Some interesting background articles here on the contestants.  Courtney gets a great rap from the author who pegs him as the likely "fan favourite".  I wonder if he had "must give me a good edit" written into his contract before he agreed to do it.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Lily's on the move according to her mum's IG.

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Lilysm10

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:13 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I heard that Kevin hooks up with Ashley I. and she loses her virginity?  Rolling Eyes dizzy

I have my doubts that this happened. She's probably had plenty of chances since her first appearance on the franchise. I think this is producer driven for shock value JMO

I truly hope not, because some things are better left unsaid and kept private.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl