SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Courtney is back in a band BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698  I wonder if they sang at all? laugh out loud Reminds me how Courtney was on Georgia Love's season when the F5 guys formed their GB5 band and wrote a song and rapped/sang it with GL (technically the 2nd time as the whole cast serenaded her earlier in the season - how lucky!). Her season really was the best Bette season I've ever watched - fantastic guys and all of them so friendly with each other to this day two years later  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 4256136633

I noticed Bibi and Kevin both talking to and about Courtney in their IGstories and really like him. I can see Courtney being a fan fav among the contestants, he's a really nice guy and super fun  yes jmo

deanie_babies We’re starting a band called 999 Megabytes. We haven’t gotten a gig yet #bachelorwintergames #dadjokes
sourceBachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 27581946_171003286870345_8957968123391115264_n

For those who want to hear Courtney sing, he sings the first verse of this song that he and the other F5 wrote for Bette Australia S2 Georgia Love (yes her real last name laugh out loud ) the cover of the song is the F5 guys (Courtney was F4). May need to turn the volume on as it may be on mute 

ETA: @Bobette WG starts at 8 Eastern Time in the US so ~ 4 hours from now

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 pm

At this point, TPTB are basically creating shows in order to help AshleyI land a man and she only managed on her 4th try BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1f616

I get less and less excited about this and it hasn‘t even started yet. Ashley is overkill. Lesley has always given me a super arrogant vibe. Dean is fine, but I‘m not crazy about him. Luke? Ben? Meh

Maybe the internationals will change my mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:02 pm

cantstopl That song!  Oh my I had forgotten about that.  It's terrible.  I love it.  laugh out loud

ETA: If we're talking about Georgia's last name, we have to mention that her Dad is a doctor who treats impotent men and his last name is also Love. Dr Love. BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Since WG is only 4 episodes over 2 weeks I think it will be more fun to watch as there's just not enough time for TPTB to drag nonsense out forever and ever. Along with time as a factor, I also think since it's the first season they'll show the romantic connections (already seem to have in previews) and not so much drama which I like already. Short, to the point and not months of investment =  yes jmo

@Bobette yes it's terrible as far as hits go but I love it so much! laugh out loud  So good about her dad as a penile doctor and being Mr Love laugh out loud That was a good season and cast - it had it all. I wish there were more cast for WG from her season but I get why Courtney would be on it. I think he'd probably benefit the most, he's a producer/production assistant and works on TV shows amongst other things and is always up for anything. I'm hoping he and Lily did go on the roadtrip across the US together as that would be fun to see their pics if so. Now to see how quick Court and Lily make out in the episodes   giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 pm

This tweet has me cracking up BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698  rofl  cantstopl

Snogging is "kissing". So hilarious Ben tweeting yes he was snogging(kissing) Ashley  laugh out loud  Tune in Tues and Thurs to watch them snog  rotfl

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 27971610_10213596061209742_999964073852384787_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:28 pm

@AllAboutLove I've listened to that damn song about 10 times this morning and I hold you personally responsible.  laugh out loud  Found this clip (may not be visible outside AU?) of them recording it.  https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/articles/end-of-the-rose They're lucky they had Courtney is all I can say.

It struck me that all 5 of Georgia's final guys have really done well out of the franchise - Lee F1, Matty got to be Lead and find the girl of his dreams, Cam (hopefully!!) about to do the same, Jake shortly to appear on BiP and now Court on BWG.  They really were a dream team that season!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm

@Bobette  you're welcome blowkiss laugh out loud That song always gets stuck in my head when I listen to it laugh out loud Cam is a good singer too but Court for sure held it together (Jake and Matty's rap was pretty good too!)

ITA about Lee, Matty, Jake, Courtney and Cam being the Dream Team BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 4256136633 Hottest guys (they ALL model/modeled and had the best personalities too - plus all of them still friends and hang out even years later). The end of the rose (pun intended) stopped with them for sure imo. Best Bette F5 cast ever :yes:  jmo

ETA: Lily is hanging out with Courtney and Kevin and the gang per Kevin's IGstory. She is WILD they all said in the interviews when asked who is the wild one and parties hard everyone said Lily that she never slept but that they really liked her  yes  Biggest flirt they agreed is Lesley!!  :uptonogood :halo:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Kevin:  "Lily, what are doing right now?"
Lily: "We're going to go kill some men"
Kevin:  "Oooookkkay (?)"

rofl Dammit now I'm going to have to follow Kev on IG for more gems like that. He seems to be documenting EVERYTHING!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Kevin is reading articles about himself, screenshotting them, reading RS, documenting on IG everyone and everything. He's for sure reading this forum too right? laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Here we go! Look at all those happy people competing for love. BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:03 pm

laugh out loud at Kevin looking at himself in the blade of his skates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Our favourite American's? CH dont' speak for me. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl