SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:54 pm

@natik thank you so much! Some serious eye candies here. I wouldn't mind seeing them to be in the US franchise. My only complaint is most of the girls are too young, but they are all so gorgeous!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:13 pm

@notarose I remember him too! He is hot!

@GuardianAngel @sdmom You are welcome! bestbud!

@sdmom I guess it`s a culture thing. In Russia, Ukraine and Belarus it`s normal to be married at 19, 20 or 21. It`s actually not normal for young women to not be married by the age of 25. People are calling you "old maid" and talking behind your back what went wrong with you and that you are too old.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:33 pm

@natik thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. Now I am looking forward to the show if we get to see contestants from different nations.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 pm

I'm not crazy about contestant about other countries since I won't know any of them.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:20 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I'm not crazy about contestant about other countries since I won't know any of them.

I knew all the BIP contestants and stopped watching giggling
In Bach/Bette we usually only know the lead.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 pm

If it's real competitions and less of the OTT drama, fakeness and awful story board of late that Bach, Ette and BIP have been, then I'll watch an episode or two, at least. And if having other countries represented means we'll see less of Ben and Nick's girls and Jojo and Rachel's guys, I'm all for it. laugh out loud  I'm OK with new faces, fingers crossed they are more likeable than 99.99% of the cast from the last few seasons of the US versions. laugh out loud I'm really hoping we get some of the couples on competing and some old Bach nation peeps.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:37 pm

@Ladybug82 Exactly!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:49 am

notarose wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I'm not crazy about contestant about other countries since I won't know any of them.

I knew all the BIP contestants and stopped watching giggling
In Bach/Bette we usually only know the lead.

ITA and spot on @notarose  yes

I think it will be great to have a mix of contestants and especially those from other countries. In fact, I am only watching because of them being included  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:58 am

I'm also hoping they have real competitions and not something drama related and based on popularity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm also hoping they have real competitions and not something drama related and based on popularity.

Yes please :yes:  I've been down a luge run and all it requires is brief safety/technique instruction so there is no reason to have snowball toss type competitions. Plus, any cast member applying knowing they are repping their country should have the good sense to assume that some degree of background in winter sport could be required. If they all know how to downhill ski and skate then they can adapt to X country, slalom, snowshoeing, and snowboarding. Anyone can sled or mush. A pairs/dance figure skating competition would be really humorous. So many potential "real" events.
Of course it's a franchise show so there will be some "date" aspect but I think it would be novel and interesting if that aspect was less about show-type contrived dates and more about people just doing something lowkey and having conversations. Since Bach is airing at the same time there is an opportunity here to do something less contrived.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:59 pm

I'd take almost anyone I don't know over some of those I do, especially ones like the twins, Ashley I, Daniel ...........

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl