SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 pm

timfan wrote:Happy for Claire and Benoit I think Claire really regretted not giving Benoit more of a chance because she did not feel chemistry enough so maybe she contacted him after and when pressure of the show was over she opened herself more to him just like Evan and Carly sometimes the person you think is not right for you is actually the one jmo

Not sure if she felt chemistry or not but I thought Clare was more excited about 2 men being interested in her and that idea was more exciting to her than anything else at the time. Benoit leaving was a reality check.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:54 pm

just fnished watching the 2 episodes and i agree with @notarose Clare was way into the idea of two men being interested in her. I really think Benoit deserve someone more sensitive and sweet than Clare.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f49b  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm confused too! I haven't watched any of this yet but reading the episode thread certainly didn't make me think Clare and Benoit would be an engaged couple at the end of this. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I’m with you, I haven’t watched yet either, but would not have picked Claire & Benoit as a match at all.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:19 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm confused too! I haven't watched any of this yet but reading the episode thread certainly didn't make me think Clare and Benoit would be an engaged couple at the end of this. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I’m with you, I haven’t watched yet either, but would not have picked Claire & Benoit as a match at all.

IMO Clare acts like she's the type to eat him alive. I'm afraid he isn't alpha enough for her. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Interesting Huffington Post article about what went down in the house that wasn't shown on TV.

1. The very international cast talked a lot about politics in the house.

“When this show was filming, the big story is all the Roy Moore stuff is going on. That was also when Trump tweeted basically admitting to obstructing justice... So these things are all being discussed and we were like, ‘Ah, they’re gonna cut all this out.’... [But] it’s relevant, it’s topical. We were, at one point, sitting around the island in the kitchen and there was a big talk with everyone, and basically they denoted me to be the speaker on behalf of apologizing for the United States and explaining what was going on. I jokingly tweeted this, but feel like my role there was to improve United States diplomatic relations with our foreign allies.”

2. The “Bachelor” anthem was written by the high-school girl who sang it!

“That was a local high school student who wrote the song herself. They did not give it to her,” said Michael. “Chris Harrison introduced her [at the opening ceremonies] ... I think her mission was to write something funny and cheesy.”

3. Some of the contestants weren’t initially told the competition would include real Olympic sports.

“When I was asked to do this show, I was like, ‘Look, it’s been a while since I’ve gone skiing, it’s been a while since I’ve gone ice skating,’” said Michael. “They said, ‘Oh, Michael G., don’t worry. We don’t wanna get sued by the Olympics! We’re not gonna do real winter sports. We can’t do that. We’re gonna do like, snowball fights and who can build a snowman fastest.’”

4. Michael had some potential love interests that never went anywhere, so they got cut.

On Jenny, from Finland: “I was sort of talking to Jenny. Nothing really developed there.

On Lesley, from the USA: ”I love Lesley and Dean together. I love both of them individually as well. But look, I’ve known Lesley for a while ― she was on the [“Bachelor”] season before mine [of “The Bachelorette”].... She and I had a couple really great conversations, and then she hit it off with Dean. There was an undeniable chemistry there.”
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Bobette wrote:Interesting Huffington Post article about what went down in the house that wasn't shown on TV.  

“When I was asked to do this show, I was like, ‘Look, it’s been a while since I’ve gone skiing, it’s been a while since I’ve gone ice skating,’” said Michael. “They said, ‘Oh, Michael G., don’t worry. We don’t wanna get sued by the Olympics! We’re not gonna do real winter sports. We can’t do that. We’re gonna do like, snowball fights and who can build a snowman fastest.’”

Liar liar pants on file. A small example of how they mess up with your mind. They pretty much outright lie. Michael G is an attorney, he should have known better imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Does anyone know if Ben was out and about with the rest of the cast after filming? I assume he would be at the filming but didn't see any pics of him in the IGstories I watched but could have missed it question

ETA: Ben spotted in Yuki's IG story. Kevin and Ashley are together and looking cute 

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/2879fe4ed80bd8c3356acace075cda3f/5A8A47A2/t50.12441-16/27988380_2127126870853343_2409845963473685747_n.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/poyo_ngy

Another of Ben from Ally's IG:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 PtQBi0r

Source

I think Kev & Ashley left the party early last night or at least didn't go quite as hard as others - this morning Kev had neatly made his bed and was jogging around LA while certain others were still vomiting on their own feet (*cough* Lily *cough*).  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:46 am

Note Luke is not hanging out with Stassi as he is with his American girlfriend this weekend in LA.  So that showmance didn't last beyond filming it appears.  IMO.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:04 am

MiniDiva wrote:Note Luke is not hanging out with Stassi as he is with his American girlfriend this weekend in LA.  So that showmance didn't last beyond filming it appears.  IMO.  laugh out loud

Never thought it would. He was just there to get his name out there again... must have a new record out.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Just my take on things, Luke is back to the pre-show girl. I don't know that he didn't tell Stassi or whoever that he was having fun during filming and not looking for longterm.  Maybe he did and maybe he didn't.  ***edited***

Lily is a very interesting person, she may not be a physically traditionally attractive as some of the other women but she has a personality and spirit that as you get to know her, she becomes more and more beautiful. Not that she is not attractive to begin with IMO.

I don't know Courtney as well, but I congratulate him for not just going with the "hottest" girl, but liking the women who on this show seems one of the most beautiful and interesting inside and out.

Benoit and Clare, we will see. I am not a fan of Clare, if she can be selfless enough to make it work, great, but I am not holding my breath.

If I never see Ben H on my tv again it will be too soon. He has talked so much that he has totally ruined his attractiveness to me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:56 pm

What is interesting to me about the WG couples in general is that traditional/typical storyline barriers are nonexistent. 
Of the couples that appear more solid after these 2 epis:
Lily & Courtney - 10 year age difference, different countries
Lesley & Dean -  his BIP past, she is 4 years older with no fixed address
Ashley & Kevin - different countries, she has never been in a relationship and has her dramatic reputation. 

For Claire and Benoit, she is 5 years his elder and there is the Cali/Que plus language factor. We know they are now engaged. 

I really like how WG is showing that there are people who are open to connecting, and possibly falling in love, with the personality of the person in front of them and that for those types of people things like job/prestige, age, distance, mistakes in the past are not as important as who is in front of them and how they treat them specifically and make them feel. 
It really is a love first, navigate future obstacles together approach to love. 
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:29 pm

Spoilers are only discussed in the threads for the shows that are airing.

Please do not discuss any other show's that are airing in Bachelor Winter Games threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl