SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just my take on things, Luke is back to the pre-show girl. I don't know that he didn't tell Stassi or whoever that he was having fun during filming and not looking for longterm.  Maybe he did and maybe he didn't.  ***edited***

Lily is a very interesting person, she may not be a physically traditionally attractive as some of the other women but she has a personality and spirit that as you get to know her, she becomes more and more beautiful. Not that she is not attractive to begin with IMO.

I don't know Courtney as well, but I congratulate him for not just going with the "hottest" girl, but liking the women who on this show seems one of the most beautiful and interesting inside and out.

Benoit and Clare, we will see. I am not a fan of Clare, if she can be selfless enough to make it work, great, but I am not holding my breath.

If I never see Ben H on my tv again it will be too soon. He has talked so much that he has totally ruined his attractiveness to me.

All JMO.

Wow, I agree with all the points you made..

Luke, if he was on there to promote himself he wasn't the first to do it and won't be the last. Get it while it's hot like everybody else.

Lily, has an inner beauty that shines way above all the other girls with their perfectly made up faces. ; ) Altho I don't think she is ready to settle down I do think she and Courtney makes a cute couple.. He acts so different with her.

Courtney, I liked him on Georgia's season as well. He couldn't help that he didn't fall in love with her. I think it's refreshing when someone tells the truth about not falling in love instead of slinging all that snot and fake tears.

Benoit, I must be the only woman around that doesn't think he hung the moon. He's OK ( said in JP) accent), but nothing I would write home about. I don't think he is alpha enough for Clare. She will eat him alive which isn't saying a lot about her. ; (

Clare, I think she is ruthless and wouldn't hesitate to throw anybody under the bus.. If they make it fine. I won't save the date for their wedding tho. laugh out loud

Ben, I feel the exact same way. I thought he was a decent looking guy on Kaitlyn season. Fair on his season after his hair grew a little and not at all right now, but it's more to do with his inner self than his outer self.. He's a hypocrite and I sure don't want him as the next Bach! IMHO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Luke was with Holly right up until filming. During filming Luke in his ITM is babbling about finding true love yada yada, how great Stassi is blah blah. Luke finishes filming and is back with Holly the day he finished filming.

If Luke wanted screen time and told Holly he was just going on the show for exposure and he'd be back with her as soon as the show ended, and she's ok with that, then STHUP and stop acting going on and on about Stassi and how JoJo's connection was phyisical but with Stassi it's much deeper. (After writing a song and not leaving JoJo alone with his idiotic comments) They left Ashley's VO in for a reason, she didn't know what connection they had because she never see's them making out.

We know a lot of them do this for exposure but this from a guy who was prospecting his own contestants when he thought he was going to be TB. He approached one of them and after hanging out several times, he told her that their real life relationship could turn into onscreen romance. He also promised her that he would choose her as his F1 as he did with at least two or three others. I find him very calculating and swarmy and am not buying anything they are trying to sell me when it comes to Stassi. IMHO.

http://screenertv.com/television/former-bachelorette-star-luke-pell-called-out-for-lying-cheating/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Luke was with Holly right up until filming. During filming Luke in his ITM is babbling about finding true love yada yada, how great Stassi is blah blah. Luke finishes filming and is back with Holly the day he finished filming.

If Luke wanted screen time and told Holly he was just going on the show for exposure and he'd be back with her as soon as the show ended, and she's ok with that, then STHUP and stop acting going on and on about Stassi and how JoJo's connection was phyisical but with Stassi it's much deeper. (After writing a song and not leaving JoJo alone with his idiotic comments) They left Ashley's VO in for a reason, she didn't know what connection they had because she never see's them making out.

We know a lot of them do this for exposure but this from a guy who was prospecting his own contestants when he thought he was going to be TB. He approached one of them and after hanging out several times, he told her that their real life relationship could turn into onscreen romance. He also promised her that he would choose her as his F1 as he did with at least two or three others. I find him very calculating and swarmy and am not buying anything they are trying to sell me when it comes to Stassi. IMHO.

http://screenertv.com/television/former-bachelorette-star-luke-pell-called-out-for-lying-cheating/

I do think the edit is showing Luke as a fake romantic figure. 
Example 1: it is made clear to viewers that Kevin closed off his dating Bibi before pursuing Ash. Even though we didn’t see the convo with Bibi, the part where Kevin tells Ash about it is shown. Contrast to Luke who seems to have selectively forgotten Rebecca exists - just leap frogs over her to Stassi. Contrast further with Benoit saying kisses should mean something and you have Luke who seems to view kisses as just something to do on a date just because they both have lips.
Example 2: Luke and Stassi go on a bells & whistles traditional type Bach date while Leslie & Dean have a fun date that would easily happen in RL. 

I also thought Luke’s epi 2 toast was like a Bach wannabe giggling . 
So, I think the edit has Luke’s number.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Luke was with Holly right up until filming. During filming Luke in his ITM is babbling about finding true love yada yada, how great Stassi is blah blah. Luke finishes filming and is back with Holly the day he finished filming.

Good Post I agree I'm not a fan of Luke, but like I said he wasn't the first to use this show nor will he be the last to do it to further their careers. I think the ones that are left behind are just as much to blame as the ones on the show for allowing this crap to happen..IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:05 pm

@notarose Good points. Add this to the list. What exactly is his Rank? I noticed on the screen they had former Marine, and another time they had him as Sergeant. Was he not in the US Army? I would feel totally disrespected if I had a military career and they couldn't even get that right.

@LoveDovez It doesn't bother me that most go on the shows for their 15min's, it's just for me Luke has always been one I didn't trust especially since his sudden revelation at F4 that he was falling in love with JoJo. He's not one that I felt was being true to himself, and more rather doing whatever he could to get his name out. I think his popularity got to his head, as we've seen so often. His behaviour has always been questionable to me. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose Good points. Add this to the list. What exactly is his Rank? I noticed on the screen they had former Marine, and another time they had him as Sergeant. Was he not in the US Army? I would feel totally disrespected if I had a military career and they couldn't even get that right.

He went to West Point, graduating in 2007. Graduates come out as officers. Spent 5 years in the Army in several different locations, including Afghanistan. His rank when he left in 2012 was Captain. Information from several articles which reference his LinkedIn account (I cannot access as I have no account).

https://www.bustle.com/articles/160430-when-did-luke-pell-serve-in-the-military-the-bachelorette-suitor-is-a-war-veteran

https://www.romper.com/p/what-was-lukes-job-in-afghanistan-the-bachelorette-contestant-opened-up-about-his-past-12029

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Another thing I really liked was how Bibi navigated her situation. Rather than pine over Kevin or play a sympathy ploy card she simply recognized the guy she was interested in had interest in someone else and decided to check out other guys to see if there would be a spark. 
AND she doesn’t assign blame on Ash either. 
Bibi knows how not to be a victim IMO and isn’t interested in being portrayed as one for camera time.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:43 pm

notarose wrote:Another thing I really liked was how Bibi navigated her situation. Rather than pine over Kevin or play a sympathy ploy card she simply recognized the guy she was interested in had interest in someone else and decided to check out other guys to see if there would be a spark. 
Bibi knows how not to be a victim IMO and isn’t interested in being portrayed as one for camera time.

I am enjoying her on BWG whereas I found her annoying and OTT on the Bachelor. She seems so much more normal here while I always thought she was acting with Arie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:Another thing I really liked was how Bibi navigated her situation. Rather than pine over Kevin or play a sympathy ploy card she simply recognized the guy she was interested in had interest in someone else and decided to check out other guys to see if there would be a spark. 

I am enjoying her on BWG whereas I found her annoying and OTT on the Bachelor. She seems so much more normal here while I always thought she was acting with Arie.

:yes:  I find her more likeable on WG. 
I think tptb knew they wanted her on WG but didn’t have anything much with Arie to promote her so they showed her more OTT stuff. There are still shots of her class clowning on WG (during events) but she seemed to have been well liked by cast on both shows and not one who wants conflict. (aside from K getting on her nerves on Bach but K did that to almost everyone).

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Luke needs to take a cue from Ben's playbook. As soon as the heat gets too hot about your fame hungry ways, post a charity pic or take a mission trip to Honduras so people will tell you how great you are and be ashamed for criticizing you. Jk I know ben has a good heart but he also gets away with a lot of stuff others don't because of his saint ben persona.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:Luke needs to take a cue from Ben's playbook. As soon as the heat gets too hot about your fame hungry ways, post a charity pic or take a mission trip to Honduras so people will tell you how great you are and be ashamed for criticizing you. Jk I know ben has a good heart but he also gets away with a lot of stuff others don't because of his saint ben persona.

You may have just been kidding, but you hit the nail on the head *edited* about Ben. I find him to be a hypocrite. He thinks he is above everybody else or at least that's the feeling I get from him. Just like him slinging snot about Lauren on the previews just in case somebody would dare question him being on the WG. I sure hope he isn't our next Bach. I don't want Luke either. I think he would bring about as much excitement as Ben did. None.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Can you imagine if the Kevin/Ashley/Bibi situation was the other way around? The things Ashley would have said abd done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl