SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Bringing this over from BIP Aussie thread
AEF wrote:Ben Higgins on his Almost Famous podcast this week was talking about how attractive the Australian Bachelor cast is and it would be an epic love story if Peter ended up with an Australian cast member on Bachelor Winter Games. Ben implied he was joining the US Team and I am thinking he has his eye and is interested in one of the Australians - wonder who?
@AEF thanks for posting yes I am not sure who all from the Aussie franchise is going to be on Winter Games (maybe Elise?). Also not sure if there is anyone that I could see a match with for either Peter or Ben that would go on the show?

@Sundy @Bobette and others, thoughts of potential Aussie matches for Ben or Peter from the US franchise question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this over from BIP Aussie thread
AEF wrote:Ben Higgins on his Almost Famous podcast this week was talking about how attractive the Australian Bachelor cast is and it would be an epic love story if Peter ended up with an Australian cast member on Bachelor Winter Games. Ben implied he was joining the US Team and I am thinking he has his eye and is interested in one of the Australians - wonder who?
@AEF thanks for posting  yes  I am not sure who all from the Aussie franchise is going to be on Winter Games (maybe Elise?). Also not sure if there is anyone that I could see a match with for either Peter or Ben that would go on the show?

@Sundy @Bobette and others, thoughts of potential Aussie matches for Ben or Peter from the US franchise  question

Interesting sounds like Ben might have his eye on someone from the Aussie bach? I can't think of anyone? Maybe Lana or Olena but I think they have boyfriends? Elise? Elora or Flo? Geez I'll have to think longer about this one laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 am

Yeah all the ones I think of have been in a relationship with their boyfriends for over a year already (Lana, Olena, etc). I just can't see either with Elora or Flo. I think they'd be bored with both Ben and Peter and chew and spit them out laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this over from BIP Aussie thread
@AEF thanks for posting  yes  I am not sure who all from the Aussie franchise is going to be on Winter Games (maybe Elise?). Also not sure if there is anyone that I could see a match with for either Peter or Ben that would go on the show?

@Sundy @Bobette and others, thoughts of potential Aussie matches for Ben or Peter from the US franchise  question

I've been trying to think of potential hookups but I just can't get my head around the fact that Peter & Ben may be on the same show as our Aussie girls and my brain is refusing to processes possible combinations.  

It's like when you're a kid and have have a party and your school friends are there with people from your netball team and your siblings/cousins and all your separate universes suddenly collide and it's just WEIRD.  laugh out loud

So keen to watch it all unfold though and can't wait to see some cross-cultural couplings! cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:44 am

Great analogy @Bobette. It is will be really strange to watch all these people cross over into each others' worlds. Maybe people like Nikki and Heather who said no to bachelor in paradise would do bachelor winter games. Not that I see a match for them with either Peter or Ben. But given it's international I guess it it more likely not to be a serious relationship. Ben was talking about how he is now ready to kiss someone after his breakup so an Olena or any of the others might be up for kissing Ben.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:15 am

Maybe Lisa from Matty's season would go on if asked? I could see that as a possibility. She is gorgeous, over 5'10'', models, and is also an athletic, sporty girl (played tennis) and a tomboy

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 20393887_105943470096258_3332549804541607936_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 15538519_1722894851372807_2548697343645974528_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 21296320_2358663314358354_6133913146429014016_n

More pics on her IG https://www.instagram.com/lisacarlton1/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 am

Do you think Ben has been shown who the possible cast is to help recruit him or is he randomly looking up Australians potentials? It is going to be great for this board to come together with everyone sharing our knowledge of cast members across the globe.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 am

Sorry to double post but I guess at some point in the near future we should start looking at who is following who from the Us and International cast .

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am

AEF wrote:Do you think Ben has been shown who the possible cast is to help recruit him or is he randomly looking up Australian potentials? It is going to be great for this board to come together with everyone sharing our knowledge of cast members across the globe.  

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:30 am

AEF wrote:Do you think Ben has been shown who the possible cast is to help recruit him or is he randomly looking up Australians potentials? It is going to be great for this board to come together with everyone sharing our knowledge of cast members across the globe.  

Thanks for the amusing mental image of Ben leafing through the Bachelor alumni pics like some kind of mail order girlfriend catalogue.  laugh out loud  I can see it.  I'm really excited about the cross-cultural aspect.  We don't even have boards for all the competing nations (e.g. Japan) so we'll be meeting some contestants for the first time and sharing gossip about the ones we do. Fun stuff. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm

I don't know if Ben's been told who's coming but he probably knows who's a possibility.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:03 pm

From

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4458p324-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

Ladybug82 wrote: Suspect and the comments laugh out loud

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 I'm not one to read comments, but I do enjoy MFs twitter account when he tweets something.

I wonder if that's the age bracket for the winter games? I'll copy it  over to the WG thread just in case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl