SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4458p324-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

Ladybug82 wrote: Suspect and the comments laugh out loud

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 I'm not one to read comments, but I do enjoy MFs twitter account when he tweets something.

I wonder if that's the age bracket for the winter games? I'll copy it  over to the WG thread just in case.

So would Hayley and Emily be in this age range. Seems to me they are younger than 25 but Chris H said he wanted them on the Winter Games.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:57 pm

AEF wrote:Sorry to double post but I guess at some point in the near future we should start looking at who is following who from the Us and International cast .
Good idea! Smiley I've been noting some SM follows as I see them but for dome reason hadn't noticed this a section for BWG until today laugh out loud

What I've noticed (all IG):

1) Wells (US) follows Jasmine L (Bachelorette Canada) and vice versa.
Here's a screenshot from Jasmine's page that shows the former:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Image10

Source: my screenshot from @jasminelorimer IG

Jasmine also follows Peter, Nick V. and Daniel from the US franchise.

2) Robby (US) recently starting following Lisa aka The Mermaid aka Squirrel Girl from the current Bachelor Canada season (previous post source link)

3) Becca (US) is following Kevin P from Jasmine's Bachelorette Canada season (previous post source link).

4) Jasmine G (US) and Kevin W (Bachelorette Canada) are following each other. Screenshots won't show this but you can search at their IG accounts @jasminegoode_ and @kevin.c.wendt. From the US franchise, Kevin W. is also following Kristina and interestingly (alliance building purposes maybe laugh out loud ?), Peter.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:15 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected IG account info)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Someone on reddit met Eric a couple of days ago & according to them Eric said he'll definitely be on winter games along with Dean & Peter.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe Lisa from Matty's season would go on if asked? I could see that as a possibility. She is gorgeous, over 5'10'', models, and is also an athletic, sporty girl (played tennis) and a tomboy

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 20393887_105943470096258_3332549804541607936_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 15538519_1722894851372807_2548697343645974528_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 21296320_2358663314358354_6133913146429014016_n

More pics on her IG https://www.instagram.com/lisacarlton1/

Or Elise! I think she was in LA recently. #makeithappenMF Hugesmile laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 pm

So who would be the 45 year old? I can't think of too many cast here in the US that might fall into that category.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Ryan Sutter is 43. He was born in Sept 1974.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ryan Sutter is 43. He was born in Sept 1974.
Is it too much to hope that I will get to see a repeat of the lovely Ryan Sutter once again on my screen? He is the reason I still tune in to see if I can relate to whoever is front and center with the current franchise. I was hooked on this crazy show after one season of him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Oh, I would love Ryan Sutter on this! Great athlete, smart as a whip, and a gentleman. They don't make too many like him these days.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I loved the New Zealand Bachelor Zac Franich.  He's probably better at summer sports, having made the NZ Olympic team in Kayaking, but he's goofy and super cute!

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1488157797666

Source

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:09 pm

IA about Ryan. Would love to see him compete.

Travis Stork 45 yrs old. March 9/72 Bachelor 8

Andy Baldwin 40 yrs old. Feb 5/77. Bachelor 10. He's also a competitor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:41 pm

I love Byron Velvick but he was 40 when his season aired so he'd be more than 45 by now.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Family10Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel15Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:45 pm

So lots of great older possibilities. Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl