SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by queenb231985 Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 pm

@TLTF thanks for posting the video. I actually really liked this interaction. One of the best "advice" segments actually that I can remember. U can tell they all became close in the house. It's not fake. Man I can't wait for it to start. I love Kaitlyn and Shawn but I have a feeling Rachel and Peter's love story will be just as special ❤️

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Carine wrote:@Dessler @TLTF noticed Raven was getting emotional thought she was going cry..

Yes, may be we'll see more on the D dAY but it looks like she's been crying awwww (I'm not a Raven's fan haha)

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 43 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 43 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Also was anyone else thinking Robin during the vid..? Rachel looked really pretty.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Rachel is such a poised, articulate and beautiful person IMO. Love her complimenting Raven for being forthcoming and offering her valuable advice. I have a total girl crush and I've loved many of Ettes as their seasons started, but I think maybe Rachel the most. I hope by the end of it she has happy emotional tears because she lets herself fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:09 pm

@relaxing The thing that impress me the most is that she is being honest in how she is feeling to the girls. They really have a bond as we can see especially Corinne, Raven and Rachel. I wonder if they will see all of the guys or just some of them? With Rachel been so happy and giddy I can just imagine SHV time. Seems like Peter cook so she will just relax and he will take care of her. Watch the feet all.

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Fri May 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Rachel will be on Live With Kelly And Ryan on Monday.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Lool this is funny The Rock posted about The Bachelorette, I guess more promo lool..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BURn6tfl9Nb/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Cute article about the men and their shirts from their bios. I don't know how to embed it though, sorry.
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Another upcoming interview with HollywoodLifeTV, she looks cute.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSHmybhaTI/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSF82SlFoR/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 19, 2017 5:04 pm

JMFan wrote:Rachel will be on Live With Kelly And Ryan on Monday.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's on GMA before Kelly. Does this mean she will travel to NYC this weekend?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Another interview..

Rachel Lindsay Got Advice From These Bachelorettes & Her Pastor Before She Started Filming

Who do you turn to when you’re about to start a journey so few have experienced? The Bachelorettes who came before you and your pastor, of course.

During a press call Thursday, Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay told us she sought pre-show advice from several former Bachelorettes, including Ali Fedotowsky-Manno, JoJo Fletcher and Andi Dorfman.

Ali’s words of wisdom? “She definitely told me to enjoy the experience; it’s a lot, but she said take the time to just enjoy it for yourself because she said that’s something she didn’t do and she wishes that she would’ve,” Rachel said.

JoJo gave her advice about “being myself, listening to my gut and just being open.”

And Andi “was just encouraging me along the journey and just being really supportive.”

Rachel’s close friends from Nick’s season, who know this process all too well, chimed in too. “I felt that their advice was invaluable because not only do they know me—we used to live together—but they’ve been through a journey before,” she explained. “So they can give me a different perspective than other people can, and the main thing they told me to do was to be open, to let myself fall, to listen and to not judge a book by its cover. And I definitely took all of that in through my journey.”

But, perhaps the most impactful, this token from Rachel’s pastor stuck with her throughout the season: “‘You have a good foundation. You’ll basically stay true to who you are and your morals, and when you feel lost or you feel in trouble, just don’t forget to pray.’”

Is it just me, or does Rachel sound like the most prepared Bachelorette of all time?

The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 22 at 9/8c.

http://www.hercampus.com/entertainment/rachel-lindsay-got-advice-these-bachelorettes-her-pastor-she-started-filming

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 5:15 pm

People were complaining (I read articles about it) about the lack of a tag line for Rachel but here it is (and that's a good one imo):

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 43 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 43 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1