SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 20, 2017 4:40 pm

But plenty of them try to and do re-write it to suit the, it was always (fill in the F1's name) theme.  Sometimes it's true, it really always was just one person, sometimes it's not.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 4:43 pm

@Ladybug82 I don't think she will do the re-write because Peter was at Ellen so she is just rolling with it and that is good. Peter IG story this morning show a happy man, with a beautiful smile which look really genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 5:05 pm

I think this season may be one where it was more than one frontrunner. Case in point, usually RS such-n-such is the person early on/mid-season and that person ends up F1 (happened with K's season and with JoJo's season for the recent Bettes) but this season he didn't state this so I think it may be a case where it is close all the way up until the end and maybe why Rachel is stating she is engaged pre-season because it may not be as obvious a season per edit. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 5:23 pm

I hope it's a season where she has multiple strong connections! To me, those are the better seasons. Where there is more than one potential strong contender for F1. Makes it more interesting as a viewer. It's been 3 seasons in a row with a captain obvious winner. Yawnity yawn!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 5:29 pm

RS may not have known who the front runner was but most of us who were sleuthing could tell he was her frontrunner. The show will edit however they want but from the Ellen date on, I knew it'd be Peter. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 5:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:I hope it's a season where she has multiple strong connections! To me, those are the better seasons. Where there is more than one potential strong contender for F1. Makes it more interesting as a viewer. It's been 3 seasons in a row with a captain obvious winner. Yawnity yawn!

Agree! And Rachel is so personable and awesome I think she'll have a good thing going with all her F4 IMO. The point of the show is exploring connections IMO. It doesn't diminish that you fell madly in love with one and chose them to try to build a life with, if you had fun, chemistry, feelings and some hot make outs with the others giggling JMO. Same as real life dating, just overlapping things in this case IMO.

Also, if there is doubt built in for the audience because of more than one strong connection, more likely they can show us more of the real love story with the F1. yes IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 20, 2017 6:36 pm

I also agree that more than one contender makes for a better season. I'm really interested to see her connections with all of the F3 and apart from Peter i'm especially curious about Eric as even though I think I know the dynamics it still feels like that one could surprise me.

I don't think there is any point in rewriting history either and hope she explored any connection she saw potential in and owns it but for me if I just listen to her words in that video instead of talking about the kiss itself and anything it made her feel she just explains why the kiss happened. Her body language seemed consistent and her smile was still firmly in place but for me her words were out of step with the way I've heard her excitably describe thing before.

She clearly enjoyed the kiss at the time and kept on kissing him so not a big deal. I guess I just wrote this long azz explanation to simply say that her words to me do not support that she was describing this kiss in an excited way. IMO she didn't even describe the kiss itself.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat May 20, 2017 7:23 pm

I actually think there was a huge difference between her description of the kiss on Ellen vs Hollywood Life. I think she obviously enjoyed it but the HL video she's a bit more "I need to let go etc" and on Ellen it was was more giddy. All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 7:36 pm

relaxing wrote:

Sing-songing "I think we'll be great" is so cute.  This girl is very confident in what she has found right now, that's for sure IMO.  I hope it's not just a post-bubble honeymoon feeling but is the real thing that will last as they go through the hard part of the show airing. 

Yeah I hope it's not post-bubble either. Although the Bettes usually do a better job though but still I imagine it is not that easy and especially if her F1 didn't get the FIR then there's a chance for a lot to still happen what with watching this show. It will be interesting to see her connections with the other guys as well so lots of time still until finale.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 9:59 pm

After watching Peter's story on IG I felt like he was so expressive he was try to speak to everyone through his music (JMO)...researched the lyrics and here's what I found:

"Thunder"
Imagine Dragons

Just a young gun with a quick fuse
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind
Not a yes sir, not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
I was lightning before the thunder

Thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder, thunder
Thunder

Kids were laughing in my classes
While I was scheming for the masses
Who do you think you are?
Dreaming 'bout being a big star
You say you're basic, you say you're easy
You're always riding in the back seat
Now I'm smiling from the stage while
You were clapping in the nose bleeds

Lightning and the thunder, thunder
Lightning and the thunder, thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:06 pm

@islandgal I looked up the lyrics too, but I'm not sure what to make of them. What did you make of them? I personally think he just picked a song he liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 pm

I think he just like the music.  I like the tempo of it. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1