SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:02 pm

close up .... looks like peter to me

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 5510
from recorded TV episode 1 - my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:14 pm

oh yeah thought that was agreed, as paired with these:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 00697211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 00141211

My SCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:16 pm

ah sorry. thought it was doubted that the dog sled could be associated with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:23 pm

well green top and light grey scarf match no? maybe I just assumed it was sure Smiley

and dont apologize Smiley I can very well be wrong (have been before laugh out loud) and I am loving the exchanges and team work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:34 pm

this goes imo witht he mysterious guy who shows up at the CP... looks like a tall guy and i believe it is DeMario coming back after his rejection at the GD baseball pushed by prods begging  wanted to come back.

obviously not working since she says: you need to go and having a blast with the big hands and another guy

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 00347711
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 00017010
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 649356db0f756b47aeba40b51c5ff52e_zpsftwpawpu
source

and maybe Blake E is refering to DeMario about lies? because he showed up at the CP and this was not popular?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 00417011
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:41 pm

sophienette wrote:well green top and light grey scarf match no? maybe I just assumed it was sure Smiley

and dont apologize Smiley I can very well be wrong (have been before laugh out loud) and I am loving the exchanges and team work.

I also do enjoy the collaboration. and I am also very often wrong. but this is what sleughting is all about... we try, guess, err and find

so far you did incredible about finding all those places. group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 7:00 pm

the snow dates also reminds me of catherine and sean... but the kiss/first rose at M&G reminds me of jojo/jordan. however the relationship i see with dean seems very genuine and fun and evolving.

eric is associated with drama. Josiah is associated with bratty cocky attitude. And I see no fire with Jack. I see fun and complicity with Anthony and Will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Good analysis. I am waiting to see more (epi and previews) to fully judge and to try and decipher the order of the locations

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 12:09 am

Just a thought: The SC with the cart on its side... Could this be golf carts? Hilton Head, South Carolina is known as a golfing location. Might be from a group date there?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:55 am

Mia, sure looks like it! I lightened these up a bit.
 photo carts_zpssq3yorj5.jpg

Notice the guy on right is smiling (Fred or Kenny) I think Eric is on the left.
 photo car2li_zpshqz13l1t.jpg

photo Cart 4 lig_zpsfaczopqe.jpg
My own sc's-dl-lightened on my cs

Now it looks like they're going into the scene. Notice what looks like blood on the pants-and the guy behind him is bending down and looks to me like a camera man pose bending down like that and as I was slow-mo'ing this, he just followed him. Bryan & Adam? there too. And notice the pine trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 7:39 am

yeah! it looked like fake blood to me in the promo... well spotted Lost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 7:43 am

Smitten Kitten promo? Do we know if the video is available?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum