SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 pm

I feel like I have amnesia! Do we typically have 2 weeks of dates in LA? And do we typically only get one 1-1 in episodes 2 and 3? I swear I cannot remember anything! laugh out loud
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I feel like I have amnesia! Do we typically have 2 weeks of dates in LA? And do we typically only get one 1-1 in episodes 2 and 3? I swear I cannot remember anything!  laugh out loud

yes and yes Smiley and 2 GD

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 5:02 pm

sophienette wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I feel like I have amnesia! Do we typically have 2 weeks of dates in LA? And do we typically only get one 1-1 in episodes 2 and 3? I swear I cannot remember anything!  laugh out loud

So in episode 2 in LA we may have Anthony 1-1 (I think it may be some sort of scavenger hunt-city hall-cowboy shopping-taste test-all things that  seem pretty random, then dinner), BBQ GD (Eric gets rose), Basketball GD.
And in episode 3 in LA we may have Peter 1-1 (photo shoot), GD?, GD?
Episode 4 in South Carolina we may have Dean 1-1 (blimp ride) and Jack 1-1 (dancing) and "golf cart" GD and ?

ETA snarky comment: Couldn't Jack have picked out a different shirt for his 1-1. He is definitely not dressed to impressed, IMO.2cents
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 6:00 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
sophienette wrote:

So in episode 2 in LA we may have Anthony 1-1 (I think it may be some sort of scavenger hunt-city hall-cowboy shopping-taste test-all things that  seem pretty random, then dinner), BBQ GD (Eric gets rose), Basketball GD.
And in episode 3 in LA we may have Peter 1-1 (photo shoot), GD?, GD?
Episode 4 in South Carolina we may have Dean 1-1 (blimp ride) and Jack 1-1 (dancing) and "golf cart" GD and ?

ETA snarky comment: Couldn't Jack have picked out a different shirt for his 1-1. He is definitely not dressed to impressed, IMO.2cents  

Has anyone been writing this stuff down?  It's starting to get really confusing.  I think we need to get better organized or at least I do.  Are Peter or Anthony seen in either of the group dates for LA that we know about?  The basketball and BBQ dates.  It is not uncommon for some guys to not get a date on epi 1 or 2, including key players and even F1.  Let's try to nail this down before tomorrow night when they will shower us with previews full of useful info.

Re bolded:  I guess the same could be said about Peter.

ETA: I meant epi 2 and 3

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:41 pm

there is dean in this CAVE.... date with blake e and waboom
we have also few guys walking on the street maybe arriving to this club
but could be the evening part of the BBQ

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:43 pm

but since they are 23 more than usual, would not be normal to have more 1-1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:48 pm

i think we will not see an evening with baseball gd... and it was all planned that way by the prods. CH definitly smirk and glee when rachel pushed the door of the arena and say:  i don't want to talk about it....

mmmm how many repeat did it take for her to say it? i like her but nobody will convince me she liked waboom drunk guy from the limo and is not a puppet with demario girfriend drama who probably was called to show up at the end of the game, never before uh?

my question is... i did not see peter nor bryan on those group date... so for me they BOTH have a 1-1 this week or next week??

i am still convince peter is episode 2.... because we saw him on all teasers and the most recent with the jet

photoshop jet with peter ep2 ca
shopping spree on rodeo drive with Anthony ep2 ca
air balloon with dean ep3 sc
dance horse caleche with jack ep4 sc
flowers boat lac leman switz with bryan ep5 switz
dog sledding picnic snow with peter ep6 switz
geneva cathedrale in geneva with dean ep7 switz
?? mysterious red coat repelling ep8? switz
city food discovery pastry with will ep9 denmark
outdoor spa and boat and blindfold kiss with eric ep10 denmark
?? spain

i am thinking that the red coat could be jack? peter got a 2 1-1, dean got a 2nd 1-1, why not jack since bryan just got his date and me thinking that bryan will have his 2nd 1-1 in spain?

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 8:03 pm

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Screenshot%2013_zps36qjwmwq][url=http[/url]

My Screencap from Basketball Date Preview

Please help me with the names.  I have  Lee, Eric, DeMario, Matt, Will, Alex, Josiah, Alex, Adam?? Possibly, Diggy without glasses.  There should be 10.
Unless they look just like their bio photo or how they looked night one, I don't recognize them. The blur doesnt help!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Screenshot%2011_zpshggfxfkj
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Screenshot%2012_zpsz2ywler2

My SC from the Football/BBQ Date preview

I have Jack, Luca, Kenny, Blake E, Johnathan, Dean, Iggy, Fred  Does everyone agree with this?
That makes 18 from the 2 GDs + 1 1-1, that would mean 4 don't get dates that week, if these are both from epi 2.
If Will is on basketball date,  and these are the 2 GD's, that would put Peter's date on epi2 and that would put Bryan without a date on epi 2 (sorry, Mia)  
Please correct me on anything incorrect here.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 8:07 pm

so I made a couple other screen caps

do we see a Don Quixotte (very famous spanish character with his horse) painting behind Rachel? She is wearing a light top, which may means spain? This is when she says she is falling in love. source wikipedia HERE

The monastery is near Madrid and Don Quixote was written by an author near Madrid:  Miguel de Cervantes

I see on the painting a horse, a man. Don Quixote is noble known to fight the windmills as if they were the enemy. So I would believe this most wordwide madrid famous author, must be in every corner in northern spain tourist places.

So I think when she has this PI is in SPAIN

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Spain210
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Spain310
from recorded TV episode 1 - my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 8:08 pm

here are some historical game I think

I have a hard time to place this...If spain, it could be Don Quixote (medieval spain, noble known to believe castle is the ennemy)... if denmark, it would be Hamlet (family tragedy that has nothing to do with war. But Spain is also known for its crusades. Reconquista source HERE

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Kenny211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Kenny11
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 8:35 pm

I think this is Peter (sorry if this has already been sleughted). could be the last part of the dog sledding and snow picnic

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Jack11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 8:46 pm

she is not wearing the same cocktail dress. so 2 dramas different places IMO

so I am thinking CP in Switz and CP in Denmark

we shall expect a Lee/Eric fight in each episode until they leave. Since I believe the villain lee will leave before. I think this is in Switzerland. I believe we will see the last 2 being eric and lee... lee leaving. However, we will see a drama (see above rachel crying). It is possible that someone will raise a racial issue during the CP... so we have then Josiah who said: I've never seen Rachel (...) it took me to my core.

so maybe no CP in switz or a drama for sure.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Cry2211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Cry11

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Press10

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum