SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:34 am

@moonchild so this is important but prods are messing around to make us beleave it is about other guys. but imo this "connect from within" is about peter since she already used "within" and is very similar as stating soulmates

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:14 am

so I am thinking... maybe the FRC is in Canarias which is spain too but isles in front of Africa so definitely very hot and beautiful island too. Beautiful beaches too which is mandatory almost for fantasy dates?

I wonder if this time the sponsorship is IBERIA which is the official spanish airlines. If so then it is is possible that they come back to Spain.

I am still trying to sleugh where this is is. I found this winery map and the logical place would be near La Riojia since this is near San Millán de la Cogolla.

so I changed my mind (no surprise here) and maybe they remained in Pays Basque but could possibly go to st-jacques de compostelles by small airplain (1 hour from Bilbao) sinc St-Jacques and Bilbao have small airports.

So I did some google maps and found that some very similar place. Small vineyards hills. I am still looking for the winds. So budget wise, the La Rioja wineyards area is only 36 min north the monastery. So it is possible that they stay in Bilbao. (puppy flowers, modern the Guggenheim Museum. ebre river with the white bridge etc)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 5411
from recorded TV - my sc

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Wine410
source GOOGLE maps

vineyards in spain
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Wine710
source wikipedia

Wine Connoisseur’s Tour Across La Rioja & Northern Spain
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Spain_10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Spain_11
source HERE

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Wne210
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Wine310
source GOOGLE MAPS

and from Bilbao, they can also visit 1hour away a very well known place : San Juan de Gaztelugatxe

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 San_ju10
source HERE

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Pais_v10
source HERE

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Wine510
source GOOGLE

San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, whose name means “castle rock” in Basque (“gaztelu” = castle + “aitz” = rock), is a definite “must” if you are visiting the Basque Country. It is an island located just off the shore along the Bay of Biscay, 35 km east from Bilbao. The island is cone-shaped and features a tiny church on its highest point that is dedicated to John the Baptist. Although not proven, it has been said that he even set foot on the island.

San Juan de Gaztelugatxe is connected to the mainland by a man-made stone bridge. The bridge transitions into a narrow path that contains 241 steps and zigzags its way back and forth to the top. Once there, you will find the church which has a bell situated along the front of its facade. According to legend, after you have completed the climb, you should ring the bell three times and make a wish.
source HERE

So for me, it is pretty much like honey for bees for the prods.... a great site for a date... make a wish reminds me of star wish with Peter at meet and greet (if the prods kept this segment, it always means something so for me it is 1+1= a date with Peter)........ beautiful view 241 steps (said it is really hard) beautiful view, historical romantic legend.... all is there for the prods to make a SD or a GD, but would go with SD since there is this romantic wish part

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:42 am

HEA wrote:@moonchild so this is important but prods are messing around to make us beleave it is about other guys. but imo this "connect from within"  is about peter since she already used "within" and is very similar as stating soulmates

@HEA I agree, they have always done voice overs in the previews that try to misdirect the viewers. The things that Rachel said about Peter on their 1-1, IMO were definitely about Peter. She moved in and out of ITM's and VO, but each time one completed the sentence or thought of the other and she always had that 1-1 dress on. It will be interesting to see what she says on the other dates, and if they try to confuse us (which you know they will).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:57 am

Does anyone here know/remember the circumstances to how Rachel came to be a contestant on Nick's season? Did she apply herself because she liked Nick? Was she nominated by somebody else? Curious to know if she felt Nick was her type. I think that looks wise, Peter is similar to Nick. I'm still not sure about his personality, though. Right now, I haven't seen enough of it. He seems a bit reserved, maybe has a dry wit. As opposed to Bryan and Dean who seem to joke around more openly and in the case of Bryan, flirt back with her more.

My initial impression of Rachel and Peter at the meet and greet was that Rachel was trying to flirt with Peter or get him engaged a bit-her pointing out the shooting star, etc-seemed like she was trying to 'fill in the gaps' perhaps of their interaction. Whereas, with Bryan, her complete and undivided attention was on him. There could have been a meteor that struck earth 20 feet away from her and I don't think she would have noticed it! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 3806527698 Bryan was flirting hard with her and she with him-it was even Stevens. With Peter, she seemed to be a bit more 'high energy', but it may just have been nerves with Peter and once he gets more comfortable with her and the cameras he may loosen up. Bryan, is as loose as a goose at this point. All I can say is, if Bryan is not the F1, please let him be the next lead! Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:36 pm

@moonchild at this point i am frustrated to do not have enough material to sleugh about bryan..... outside of the 101 how to kiss course aye aye aye

@MiaHawk I did find Peter a bit stiff at diner when they sat. But as soon as he started his gap teeth story, i saw the fun peter, family oriented. I also think he is a thinker, sceptic and all.... very similar as rachel. A guy would not consult a relationship psy unless he or she wants to analyze and learn... This is very rare that a guy make this kind of move imo.

also the conparaison is a bit unfair as peter chat with rachel was constantly interrupted by drunk waboom. we even saw them from behind to see waboom. versus bryan that was completely set up by prods as unless bryan wandered all evening to find the perfect spot to kiss her... nope. that was prod oriented. so my question is why did they favor bryan but did not give him any date??? it was easy to say the prods and she probably did tell them who she liked the most. i mean FIR is already a clue duh. So for me the prods already have their eyes on next bachelor position with bryan. If he does not get any extra quality time in next episode then I will be WTH?

Right now I have a soft spot for dean. I think he fell hard for her from the beginning. I think Peter did but more like he needed time to admit it to himself. I see him extremely sceptic and bam it happened to him..... a la JP. will we have the leap of faith script with peter?

oh and it could be worse than watching bryan for a full season eh? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:12 am

guess I am totally bored deadhorse

So I am assuming that they will stay in Bilbao mostly because @sophienette sleughed it that they will visit  San Millán de la Cogolla. The biggest city around is Bilbao and enough activities for an episode imo

- vineyard (although it looks like a promo , she is walking among one) - see above

- San Juan de Gaztelugatxe is perfect place for a SD (421 steps, view and the wish makes me think it has to be Peter's date in relation with the wish star at ep1) - see above

- Puppy Flowers: this is a huge metalic puppy that is decorated with natural flowers. Considering that her dog copper was part of the show, I believe it is also a given that we shall see it. Plus it is free and in the open source

- Mad mansion: this is a 60min tour with 2 or 3 theme. Groups says 2-5 people so it would be perfect for a GD. It is mostly an adrenaline scary fun place. source

- Euskal Museoa Bilbao Basque Museum

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Bil10
source
This takes a look at the ethnography of the Basque people through various exhibits and objects. In addition to the value of the building and its central cloister, the collections it contains include everything from the oldest remnants found in the region of Vizcaya, through to examples of the traditional ways of life of the Basque peoples. Its exhibits enable visitors to learn about the sea, fishing and sailing, the iron and weapons industries, commercial and mercantile activities, as well as traditional trades and crafts. It also schedules temporary monographic exhibits.
source

- The way of Saint-James (Pilgrims) source

- Vizcaya Suspension Bridge (which is the first one I have ever seen in my life source wikipedia

So Bilbao is part of the Saint James of Compostelles pilgrims road. Crusades and King Arthur historical etc. and it is a port too, so boat model behind kenny.

Of course, this is not fact and not sleuthed at all. it is a strong possibility but nothing more  Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 am

so I am pretty sure that Kenny goes to spain and is eliminated there. First, there is this picture that I am stubbornly thinking it is an historical event game.

Then I was wondering about this. The sail boat is a clue but could not figure it out the country, either Denmark with the Vikings or Spain with the Spanish Conquistadors. Spanish were known to conquest the new world and bring back gold to spain. They were also known to be in war with Great Britain for a long time on sea.

I did not noticed first but Kenny has a short sleeves shirt. So we can erase Denmark from the equation. The type of boat in SC are not that kind imo. And Switzerland do not have boat like that for sure.... remain spain. Bilbao is a port city, spanish conquistadors... et voilà!

Bilbao is the place I believe they will stay or visit.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 D61735759aab364c32319b61d703da36_zpslx7ziexk
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 7c9c0d45c9f5016d6c9a015d250eb7c2_zpsyskbbmuz
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 6f4ea7caaf096127b9c4e0387fc42db8_zpswbm7aews
source

I found this picture on google and I think it goes with a visit at Euskal Museoa Bilbao Basque Museum which is a beautiful place to visit. The boat on this picture looks older but we know that spanish explored south america etc and they were incredible boat builders source wikipedia

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Boat10
source

now.... this said.

There is another possibility that it is in South Carolina. French and Spanish came on the coast with their ships. source

Kenny's short sleeves does not leave us many possibilities IMO: SC or spain.

The only difference from my perspective is the historical costum I see that looks more like crusades knights kinda. But of course both events could be at both places too. The foliage behind him and the table where is the sail boat looks more SC too Suspect

So maybe it IS 2 different places. But SC being before Spain, why would Kenny cry unless 1. he is eliminated 2. he misses his daughter. SC is about 2 weeks I think in the process of taping so I hardly think that he misses his daughter that much unless he is in spain which is way later. I am also trying to figure it out this historical outfit in SC and I cannot. I think they will be located if not Charleston. And nothing is closed to the outfit. Plus all the forts in SC looks to be about the Civil War and nothing with sail boats... so for me it is Spain.

Forts and National Historic Sites ... So much history for the Charleston area; Charles Pinckney was from Charleston a principal author and a signer of the United States Constitution; Charleston is where the American Civil War Began at Fort Sumter; the first fort on Sullivan's Island Fort Moultrie; the French and Indian War, American Revolution, and War of 1812 Fort Johnson and Battery Wagner. Take your pick during your stay in Charleston to explore the forts and National historic sites.
source

However, since The Vagabond is located in Harbour Town, I believe they maybe stayed in Charleston as there is more activities there  CREDIT to the one who sleughed it is SC

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Vag10
source
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Cha10
google maps

also

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:12 pm

@HEA, sorry I was out of town for a few days and unable to post much.

I am stubbornly still of the opinion that we don't have anything on Spain other than the shot of the monastery and Rachel walking in the pink dress through the vineyard. I do believe those shots of her in the vineyard are in the La Rioja Wine Region of Spain, but there is nothing else to go on. The color of the dirt is very distinctive and very similar to other photos I have found from that region. I believe that shot of Kenny happens somewhere else other than Spain, since they have given absolutely nothing else past Switzerland and Denmark. It is really frustrating since we are only getting previews of the drama and can't look at anything else out there.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:51 pm

@moonchild It is very possible that Kenny shots are in SC. But the only thing that bother me are the historical costumes next to him. If it is SC, then the only historical I see is secession war and definitely not looking like that.

I agree it is totally fishy that we have some spain segments but since they added both the monastery and the vineyard... then why not a close up of bleeding kenny for drama effect? I have also a hard time to see him crying after less than 2 weeks if this happened in SC. That sounds a bit ridiculous no matter the reason.

But yes. I do not think I am right. Maybe the costume are clowns or else and he is crying a river with a logical reason. Daughter and rejection are the only one I have in mind but either of them looks totally exaggerated if this is the case imo

Now. I also tried to think who she would have in her top 6 or 8, and Kenny came to my mind. 6-8 are probably the right number of guys who went in Spain no? Since we know only 1 GD in Denmark (Viking boat), then I am thinking that maybe Kenny stayed at the hotel? Up to top 8-9, we have 2 1-1 right and 2 GD right? So Kenny could be on the 2nd GD still not sleughed and go to Spain.

Kenny is one of the good guy she likes, and bachelorette always keeps her fav at the end, right?

ps: no sorry. i am glad you are still around. I thought I was left alone on the no spoilers :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:45 pm

I think we will have a better feel after we see how many are eliminated tonight as how many might make it across the pond. I don't know if I am remembering correctly or not but I think on JoJo's season there were 11 that went to Uruguay and 8 that went to Argentina. And, they only went to two countries before coming back for HTD's. I still think that Will's date in Sweden is just a day date and the whole group doesn't travel there. So, I think it is just Denmark and Switzerland in play before HTD's. I just don't see them hopping all over Europe before HTD's with a bunch of guys.

I know, it's getting very lonely over here!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:29 pm

@moonchild i love to be unspoiled but wished many shared their thoughts, same or different. but you are here... hope you will remain with me as long as we can handle it bestbud!

so any ideas about numbers?

remember that europe has small countries in size, so it is easy to jump from one to the other... but i do not see them coming back after hometown time and budget wise unless their sponsor is an airline

in fact we should check the credits at the end of each episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Someone reminded me that on JoJo's season they went to South America (Uruguay and Argentina), flew back for HTD's, then went to Thailand. Both are expensive flights, so they very well could make two flights. Europe isn't nearly as expensive as a flight to Thailand.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum