SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Titanic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:04 pm

@relaxing Yes he is protecting his lady.

Back to top Go down

Titanic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 11:09 pm

relaxing wrote:
Dessler wrote:Peter and Rachel in their own little world #Titanic
Titanic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Screen15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arycFpjfORA

O.M.G.  This is going to be sooo fun laughlaughlaugh :cheerpom:

ETA just realized he has his arm around her too, even better

And look at them on his HTD. giggling

Titanic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Captur81

https://twitter.com/melsantiaago/status/855903292890677252
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:10 pm

@ElonM That is one of their favorite position it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 pm

I am so excited she picked Peter!! First time in a LONG time that my pre season favorite was spoiled as the F1!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Is it weird that I was rooting for Peter even before they started filming? There was just something about him. It's crazy how he's now final 1

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:29 pm

@ElonM Thanks for bringing that one back. That's one of my fav moments of theirs so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 11:31 pm

jjjami wrote:Is it weird that I was rooting for Peter even before they started filming? There was just something about him. It's crazy how he's now final 1

I did too! As soon as we someone found him a couple of days before filming started and I did a deep dive of his FB.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 17, 2017 11:34 pm

They seem to have so much support! I don't usually even start to think about fan threads and whatever until a couple epi's air. Is it normal to have this much pre-season support?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:35 pm

@sosleepy No it is a rarity enjoy while it last giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Wed May 17, 2017 11:43 pm

So glad that I can root for who Rachel picks as I have always been a fan of her from Nick's season.
Found it interesting that he is scared of heights and deep waters as he mentioned in his bios. And in both scenarios on top the building and the boat he was in a protective stance. Cause I'm scared of heights and water and I know I won't be standing anywhere near a railing. Just shows that he is the kind of person IMO who will prioritize his significant other in relationships.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 pm

@Naijabach Well said. Plus he loves the lady. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Yup. I'm a goner laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal