Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion -

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion -

Post by ElonM on Fri May 19, 2017 3:27 pm

@pvpr wrote:Peter was the first out of the limo Smiley
- Peter: Mentions he’s from Wisconsin but knows she hasn’t had luck with Wisconsin guys lately. Her reaction when he walks away: “He’s cute. Off to a good start.”

- Peter is up next, but 20 feet away, Lucas is giving play-by-play of Rachel and Peter together talking on the sofa. Again, it’s just comical at this point what a character Lucas is playing. Peter does give Rachel some chocolate since I guess Wisconsin is known for that? But Rachel doesn’t like chocolate. Strike one. Then a shooting star happens that Peter notices and all the hopeless romantics out there get all teary eyed or whatever.

- Peter came across well too and I’m sure everyone will dissect their time together. 
(Source: RS)

With the way it seems they edited Peter and Bryan in this episode, I'm getting such Trista/Ryan vibes from this season so far heartbeat

Who needs chocolate when you have shooting stars. giggling
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion -

Post by reason on Fri May 19, 2017 3:28 pm

@TLTF That season was good. He is a sweet man, if that is Peter a sweet man she is in for it.
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Fri May 19, 2017 3:32 pm

If Bryan really does get the passion edit, I wonder if outside of the first episode or two, Peter just watches his parts with Rachel this season, as other F1 have been known to do.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF on Fri May 19, 2017 3:36 pm

@ReneeM wrote:If Bryan really does get the passion edit, I wonder if outside of the first episode or two, Peter just watches his parts with Rachel this season, as other F1 have been known to do.

Well if I was him, I'd watch just my parts... Don't need to see all the kissing even if he knows the she loves him.
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Fri May 19, 2017 3:38 pm

@ReneeM Could be, because I did see a little bit of jealousy in Peter on Ellen IMHO, I think Rachel essence might have hit him hard that first week.
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens on Fri May 19, 2017 4:34 pm

A shooting star? Stop! My cynical little heart is melting against its will. How are they already so cute?!

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 pm

@puppiesandkittens wrote:A shooting star? Stop! My cynical little heart is melting against its will. How are they already so cute?!

You are precious. giggling giggling giggling giggling
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Wisconsin isn't known for chocolate. We are known for cheese! giggling
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5879

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Peter liked this on IG. The caption :gotcha: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUR-dDTDPgH/?taken-by=theyearofelan. He also started following Elan's gf on IG.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE on Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 pm

@Mommyof2 wrote:Wisconsin isn't known for chocolate.  We are known for cheese!  giggling

but we are a dairy state with a large german population, so there is many good local chocolates made up here imo. i totally understand his gift! poor peter when i read that rachel doesn't like chocolate i felt so bad for him hehe like he was trying to make a good impression and be thoughtful and rachel, while i'm assuming she appreciate the gesture, shot it down cantstopl
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by realitytvfan11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:15 pm

@LEMONADE wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:Wisconsin isn't known for chocolate.  We are known for cheese!  giggling

but we are a dairy state with a large german population, so there is many good local chocolates made up here imo. i totally understand his gift! poor peter when i read that rachel doesn't like chocolate i felt so bad for him hehe like he was trying to make a good impression and be thoughtful and rachel, while i'm assuming she appreciate  the gesture, shot it down cantstopl

Interesting to note: I don't think Rachel eats cheese, or dairy for that matter. https://www.instagram.com/p/BTKyf2_DM-o/?taken-by=natalieshabtai

I find it adorable that Peter's attempt at impressing Rachel was a little bit awkward giggling I have a soft spot in my heart for slightly awkward guys. I don't trust people who are way too smooth, ***edited***

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 20, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fan forum rules no comparisons)

realitytvfan11

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Fri May 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Alexis had mentioned in some interview that Rachel doesn't eat dairy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion -

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum