Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna on Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 pm

reason wrote:@Alanna This is the first time you and are going to be on the same page.  This summer we will survive because we know she use logic to get where she is.
laugh out loud I meant survive as in we'll be so excited to see him speak and move live as we're all fanning even without seeing him beyond a clip laugh out loud laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
@TLTF wrote:Now I'm waiting for him to actually speak (more than once sentence in the Ellen show) :yes:

You mean you weren't satisfied with '& I'm Peter, & I'm from wisconsin' ? laugh out loud

That sexy bedroom voice oh lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami on Wed May 17, 2017 4:02 pm

I can't wait to see his intro package and when him and Rachel meet for the first time!!

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed May 17, 2017 4:02 pm

His parents live literally 10 min from my house. laugh out loud Hope they live up to my expectations! Rachel seems sooooo happy! That first IG post back ... looking for love, commitment, trust, respect, best friend. Pretty powerful! Sounds like she thinks she found it!

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Looks like I will need to be dusting off my editing skills for this season Hugesmile :woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:06 pm

@sosleepy wrote:His parents live literally 10 min from my house. laugh out loud Hope they live up to my expectations! Rachel seems sooooo happy! That first IG post back ... looking for love, commitment, trust, respect, best friend. Pretty powerful! Sounds like she thinks she found it!

I hope they sneak out to his parent's lake house for one of the SHVs. giggling
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF on Wed May 17, 2017 4:09 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
@TLTF wrote:Now I'm waiting for him to actually speak (more than once sentence in the Ellen show) :yes:

You mean you weren't satisfied with '& I'm Peter, & I'm from wisconsin' ? laugh out loud

I was at the time! But now after all this teasing i need more giggling
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee on Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 pm

It must be so weird going on this show and then coming back as F1 and telling your friends that you are actually engaged. I think as the friend it would blow my mind

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 4:19 pm

@ReneeM wrote:

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

He is one gorgeous specimen! Rachel....you go girl! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 4:41 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
Source
Guys, I have needed a fan thread to gush in since I first saw this pic cheeky but I've tried to remain restrained. Glad this is here now and there are so many posters to share this summer obsession with. I can't even wait to watch this lovetogether

@gisellexlopez wrote:I am so excited!! I literally want to sing that "That's my girl!!!!" song to Rachel.
I feel the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Wed May 17, 2017 5:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNJVmzg_Hn/?taken-by=krystine_couch
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:05 pm

More pics of Peter:

Is this what he was wearing the first night?

Source

Source

Source

My girl did VERY, VERY, well for herself.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum