SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 10:58 am

@realitytvfan11 so cute also that height difference..

@ReneeM lool at this point either a massive coincidence or more clues that he is F1..

Carine

Back to top Go down

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:00 am

@Carine Right?! I know it's super gendered, but I love the height difference thing too!

@ReneeM Probably lurking his lady's IG story

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 21, 2017 11:01 am

She posted this, My SC.
nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Screen35
Source

& he liked this a couple minutes after
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUVfygTDGgP/?taken-by=bigbillyclark

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 11:09 am

@ReneeM thanks.

Also does anyone find it interesting that Peter is I think the only one that has not posted about TB. He may post about it later but hmm.. So intrigued about his first post.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 am

I find most f1s aren't in the first batch of contestants to post 'sooooo I'm on The Bachelor/ette watch me on abc blah blah blah.' He might post a little something tomorrow. Cant wait.

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 am

Carine wrote:@ReneeM thanks.

Also does anyone find it interesting that Peter is I think the only one that has not posted about TB. He may post about it later but hmm.. So intrigued about his first post.

bleuberry wrote:I find most f1s aren't in the first batch of contestants to post 'sooooo I'm on The Bachelor/ette watch me on abc blah blah blah.' He might post a little something tomorrow. Cant wait.

Yeah, this is a welcome clue to add to the sleuthing list of pro-Peter clues backing up the spoiler as F1 IMO.  Plus, seems like Peter.  Not as in your face "look at me type" as some, as seen on Ellen, again IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Peter's first IG post. Really nice first post and his nephew is too cute!

@peterkrauswi Waiting for Monday night like... Happy 1st birthday to the sweetest little man in my life! I love and miss you so very much, nug. I hope that I do you proud as I embark on the incredible journey ahead and know that one day you'll look back and get a good kick out of what your crazy uncle did. Happy birthday to you and cheers to me looking for love on The Bachelorette 2017  #prouduncle #unclep #nuglife #toocoolforschool #bachelorette #teamiggy #teamdean
nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 18646415_306655519755673_4942105712298819584_n
IG peterkrauswi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 4:59 pm

@AllAboutLove  IMHO it is a shoot out to Rachel with that Pink glasses his nephew is wearing, like the one on their date in the commerical and in ReneeM avatar. Sneaky giggling we see you Peter. cantstopl cantstopl IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Rachel liked a post 3 minutes after Peter posted that. These 2 crazy kids are not slick at all IMO. laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Very cute post.

@ReneeM was just about to ask lool seriously though..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Im thinking next weekend might be the first SHV nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 2498057887 Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 5:40 pm

@truelovealways I agree. I think SHV will be next weekend too.

Last edited by realitytvfan11 on Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal