SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Another like from Peter to Rachel on Instagram. Well not directly but he liked Elan last pictures with Rachel Smiley

He just can't help himself! He can't come out and completely gush like Rachel's been doing but he's been doing it in a different way. They're in love guys :sprinklehearts

Hihi it looks like it ! giggling happy for them !!!!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 2:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Another like from Peter to Rachel on Instagram. Well not directly but he liked Elan last pictures with Rachel Smiley

He just can't help himself! He can't come out and completely gush like Rachel's been doing but he's been doing it in a different way. They're in love guys :sprinklehearts

And they are online at the same time again. Hugesmile She not too long followed Jojo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm ugly crying at the bolded. I CANNOT.

espnW: What were you looking for in a partner?

RL: Someone who stands out to me in a way I can't explain. I needed that X factor, to feel drawn from within. You can't name that feeling. I was also looking for someone who is confident, self-aware, wants the same things I want and was ready for them. I was looking for a guy with a sense of humor and a guy who can talk sports. I was looking for a guy with integrity, good morals and a big heart.
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 3:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm ugly crying at the bolded. I CANNOT.

espnW: What were you looking for in a partner?

RL: Someone who stands out to me in a way I can't explain. I needed that X factor, to feel drawn from within. You can't name that feeling. I was also looking for someone who is confident, self-aware, wants the same things I want and was ready for them. I was looking for a guy with a sense of humor and a guy who can talk sports. I was looking for a guy with integrity, good morals and a big heart.
Source

The "drawn from within" part is really touching. I don't get the sense that Peter is the type who is ostentatious with his feelings in the way that I suspect Bryan will be. That is, I don't expect him to be super touchy or passionate. But what I have seen--which perhaps speaks to the drawing her from within part--is a specific sort of tenderness that he displays towards Rachel. I'm excited to see what their dynamic is like. I could be totally off though, because I thought Peter would be the type to lay lower and be more reserved, but he surprised me in that clip from SC where he was up at the front of the group and clearly making the extra effort to engage with Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 3:33 pm

I've been tracking Rachel's, Peter's, and Bryan's social media activity too and Bryan's (and other guys) also been liking pictures of Rachel as well. And there have been a few times when they have been on Instagram at the same time, so I'm not sure if Peter's social media activity is anything to go by just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Her and Bryan have rarely been on at the same time, but it happens all the time with Peter and they're both usually absent then one likes something/follows someone and a couple minutes later the other pops up out of nowhere. But yeah Bryan liked the pics Elan and Natalie posted with Rachel earlier

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon May 22, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Anything else about the season?
It’s damn good. It’s damn good. There’s seasons where you just know: We’ve got a good show. It’s like Christmas morning as a dad when you get your kids something really cool and you can’t wait for them to open it. That’s how I feel for Bachelor Nation: I have this gift under the tree and I’m dying for everybody to just rip into it and see the look on their faces.

Source: http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/22/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-chris-harrison/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Hopefully the season will be a good one.

Thanks @realitytvfan11, this part hmmm..
It’s like a good movie where I’m not sure if I’m supposed to love this person or hate them. It’s very interesting. There’s some that are very obvious that aren’t there for the right reasons and that wear that hat very well but then as the show gets on, it was a very dynamic season and so you have to pay attention to who’s going to be the hero and who’s going to be the villain.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 4:48 pm

@Carine I read another quote somewhere that basically said the villain hat gets passed round quite a lot so your feelings for said villain always changes and that you'd be questioning whether you should like that person or not. I'm really looking forward to it all.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 6:11 pm

@Bee I wonder if it will be a case of acting one way with Rachel and another with the guys..?

@ReneeM Is Peter still being lowkey on SM?

Last edited by Carine on Mon May 22, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 6:18 pm

@Carine He's been very sporadic today. It seems to be his first day back at work so he's liked a couple of posts related to that, followed a bachelor related instagram account and liked a pic of lance gross' baby (this man loves babies, he's always liking baby pics laugh out loud). All the activity's spread out over several hours though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 6:29 pm

@ReneeM thanks, he seems so lowkey with SM, everyone else is already quite active. I guess if he is back to work that is also a reason. Keep us updated lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal