SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 5:46 pm

His bio pic is lit!!!!!!!!!!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 pm

@ElonM Bring it over please?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 5:56 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM Bring it over please?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1000x400-Q90_66193e358d1e0303f0d304de525d370c
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/peter-2017
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Can someone screencap his bio info.

Thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Peter
contestant biography

Height: 6'3"

Tattoos: Shoulder – family knot. Arm – cross. Ribs – Ironman. Chest – a buck.
Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? Heights and deep water. Deep water is less of a problem. I want to cage dive with great whites. Standing on a cliff though….NOPE!
What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? I moved to Athens, Greece for modeling for three months. It was everything! I saw the world, made friends, was forced to grow up and be self-sufficient. Learned a lot!
What is your ideal mate's personality like? Intelligent, kind, hard-working, motherly, mature, sophisticated, driven.
What's the closest you have ever come to being married? My ex of two years. I was looking at rings after just three months.
If you could watch any movie right now, what would it be, and why? Saving Private Ryan. The storyline is incredible. It's got excitement, love, sadness, tragedy, happiness, everything.
Tell us a fun story about a one night stand. I woke up naked on the cold floor of a pitch-black room. Thought I had been abducted. Then there was a knock and a woman's voice at the door. "Are you ok?" she asked. I asked her to open the door. Turns out it was a girl I had known for a while in the bar scene. I was on the floor of her bathroom where I passed out after going home with her. I was 19 or 20.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Three Ironmans. One on a broken foot.
Who do you admire most in the world and why? My brother. He is intelligent, hard-working and the very best father and husband that I have ever known. He is a rock.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? A professional football player. It is my favorite sport with an awesome paycheck. They're superstars for playing a sport, a game. It just seems so easy.
What is your favorite television show and why? Modern Family. It's hilarious and carefree.
Done Reading

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/peter-2017

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 6:01 pm

ElonM wrote:Can someone screencap his bio info.

Thanks

My SC Source
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Screen37
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Screen38

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 6:03 pm

First thing he is really about his family, you can tell as well by his IG. Also the ex gf part is interesting made me think he falls hard.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Cute bio. He seems like someone who can fall in love in 10 weeks no problems laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Cute bio. He seems like someone who can fall in love in 10 weeks no problems laugh out loud

Haha exactly but who's still about long term relationship Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed May 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Wow. What a hottie. And what seems like a great personality to boot!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1f60d

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 8554319625_3737a89572_tBachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 8555428414_13183c9699_tBachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 8555428450_fee0585c93_tBachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 6:29 pm

TLTF wrote:
Alanna wrote:Cute bio. He seems like someone who can fall in love in 10 weeks no problems laugh out loud

Haha exactly but who's still about long term relationship Smiley
Agreed, I hope it'll be that JP/Shawn B immediate levels of love and devotion for no reason laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Lord, he also upcycles furniture and takes his mum out on date nights :inlove

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal