SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun May 28, 2017 12:21 am

Maybe her #meday is because her man is making today all about her laugh out loud He seems like the type to wanna spoil her

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:23 am

@ReneeM See that all that there is all about her.  It is good to be spoil once in a while.  IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:36 am

If I were traveling, I'd definitely be more active on Instagram because I'd be bored while hanging out at the airport. Just a thought about Peter's and Bryan's IG activity or lack of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun May 28, 2017 8:27 pm

TLTF wrote:I canT wait for their 1st one on one date!!!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 1f60d

Peter got some moves!!!

source

It might not be Monday, but it is Sunday and we have this to look forward to, that is if anybody has this news channel.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 28, 2017 8:47 pm

In honour of all the Pachel goodness I hope we get tomorrow, I give y'all Rachel, in front of Ellen and the other guys, being ready to risk it all for bae

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 28, 2017 8:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:In honour of all the Pachel goodness I hope we get tomorrow, I give y'all Rachel, in front of Ellen and the other guys, being ready to risk it all for bae

via GIPHY

This is what convinced me that he was definitely the frontrunner. Too many tiny moments that just sealed it for me. Can't wait for tomorrow.

*edit*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Off topic - Fan thread for Peter and Rachel.)

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 28, 2017 9:33 pm

Yeah, her eyes are laser focused on Peter. They did not move even when Ellen was talking to the guy next to him. Interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 29, 2017 12:17 am

Ahhh Rach!!! Literally no other guy there for her. So sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Mon May 29, 2017 3:15 am

Here's a quote(s) from their channel news 3 appearances.

But before that, she's got to go on a few dates, with one taking place right in our backyard at the Palm Springs home of actor Kirk Douglas.  Rachel chose business owner Peter Kraus for their first one-on-one date to Bark-fest, a festival for four-legged friends.

"Peter is someone who sparked my interest from the very beginning. I was very intrigued by him and today it didn't let me down. We were having such a good time, the chemistry is amazing and I'm so excited to see where this can go," Rachel said.

The two spent the day with Rachel's dog Copper, who despite his broken toe, had a blast in Coachella Valley with his pooch pals. Rachel says Copper's approval is almost as important as her own.

"I'm so happy to have him with me on this journey and helping me pick the perfect guy for me," Rachel said.

Peter says he doesn't have a secret weapon for winning Rachel's heart, he's just trying to stay true to himself.

"She is the easiest person I've ever gotten along with. As far as ease of conversation, the things we've talked about, Rachel has been fantastic from the moment we started talking this morning, until now. I mean it's been great," Kraus said.

Source

Didn't know which share link to use for this forum, so I hope someone can bring over the video.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 29, 2017 3:20 am

thanks for the link. The Q & A speed round was cute. Especially when they were asked if they prefer chocolates or flowers and Peter said she doesn't like chocolates so he picked flowers. 

Also just watching little tidbits of their interactions and they seem so at ease with each other, like they've known each other for ages!

ETA: Here's a clip for those finding it tricky to watch Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKH4TXvxpE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by jjjami on Mon May 29, 2017 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 3:30 am

@kure24 The video won't play for me for whatever reason. Is there an embed link for the video? If there is, then do you mind copy and pasting the embed link here? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal