SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 12:21 pm

@Alanna @MissSid
 Yea! he's usually so mellow and chill so it can be easy to think he's not that into her but this is him openly and assertively expressing his level of interest only TO HER in a very passionate way. And the cutest thing is they both laughed about it as Rachel told him how she liked it.

As he said himself on the date sometimes there are things between people that do not need to be expressed but that are felt. I really like how Peter doesn't mince his words or overly "peacock" --- he even keeps eyeing her all day till the right moment....with so much restraint licking his lips or biting them...then when he goes in for that kiss he brings the passion and very clearly shows her how so into her he is... notice he french kissed her by the fireworks. IMO makes him sooo hot! And a man with no competition.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 12:21 pm

lexforlife wrote:Peter is being really adorable on ig. I  don't think he has slept one bit after reliving  "the birthday of a lifetime ", he is still liking comments on ig. His most recent like, if someone can bring it over, thanks. He must have watched this episode with Rachel.

Here it is! How cute is that! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f60d

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 Com11

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 1:02 pm

So I did a thing, because I'm way too obsessed with these two

Peter & Rachel - One in a Million from Renee on Vimeo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:So I did a thing, because I'm way too obsessed with these two

Peter & Rachel - One in a Million from Renee on Vimeo.

First of all, perfect choice of music, I love this song!!!!!
Second of all, can you do the same thing for my husband and me hahah
And wow, you really did a great video, love how the lyrics goes with the video Smiley

Awesone, I wish they could see it! Oh and the slowmo on their first kiss is perfect. We really can see that she stumbled and then he pulled her against him for a kiss, love that, absolutely love that Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f60d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f60d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f60d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f60d

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Good job, @ReneeM!! We need to get these to Rach and Pete heartbeat they're going to have soooo much fanfare I think. Like so popular!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Anxiously waiting for Sharleen to put into words everything I loved about their date laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Good job, @ReneeM!! We need to get these to Rach and Pete heartbeat they're going to have soooo much fanfare I think. Like so popular!
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 3806527698 Seriously! We're almost on our second thread and it's only been 2 episodes laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 1:36 pm

I love how many people are loving them already too. (IMO)

And I can't even put into words my reaction to that date. The gushing would be too much even for the fan thread giggling .  I am just so buckled into my seat to enjoy this ride.  Peter is just all man to me, no need to prop himself up, just so secure in being naturally himself.  Rachel too.  I think they are both just treasures, so a perfect match IMO.

The teeth conversation, the therapy talk, the ease of them being open with each other was just beyond.  And the kisses, like really Peter?!? If I wasn't already obsessed enough, now Peter is rivaling the best kissers from the franchise ever IMO.  I melt.

ETA had to add one more gush - the fact that he literally picked up Copper and danced him around to include him in the doggie dance party laugh out loud too cute for words.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 2:22 pm

He can't stop laugh out loud. A comment he liked from his 1-1 post, my SC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 Screen44

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 2:24 pm

@relaxing The dancing with the dog in his arms, let's just say I saw visions of babies to come getting the same treatment. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 2:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:He can't stop laugh out loud. A comment he liked from his 1-1 post, my SC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 80 Screen44

Peter has gone rogue! There is no stopping him at this point

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank you guys for all the updates.

@ReneeM yeah I mean maybe I am reading too much into the likes but seriously a lot of F1 clues, they are very telling imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal