SELECT CONTENT

Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**  Empty Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**  1000x400-Q90_22eb0dd9d70cb26f04980a4bb282a993

Michael
contestant biography

Height: 6'

Tattoos: Right arm. It's a scripture in a scroll saying "Let us love not in word or speech but in truth and action."

Would you describe yourself more as "the party starter," "the wingman" or "the laid back one?" Laid back one.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Sign a contract to play professional basketball in Bulgaria.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? President Obama, because I want to hear what obstacles, hardship and challenges he had to face to attain the highest position in America.

Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why? Definitely not the center of attention because there is always a reason why people need attention. I'm confident in who I am as a person.

Who is your favorite actor and why? Denzel, because every movie he was in were all classics and for him to act in several different characters is very impressive.

What is your favorite television show and why? Martin, because even though I've seen each episode more than 100x each, it never gets old.

If you wanted to approach a man/woman you had never met before, how would you go about it? Introduce myself and try to win her over with my charm.

What's your biggest date fear? One of my friends hooking up with my date in the past.

Do you follow a specific diet? Paleo.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**  Empty Re: Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Finally...a relatively normal one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**  Empty Re: Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 pm

His name is Michael Black http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/bachelorette-contestant-professional-basketball-player-bulgaria/1954840/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 11:39 pm

@pvpr Great, thanks! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Black - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum