Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:58 am

She reminds me of Brandy in braids especially because they both look even younger in them

Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:03 am

@bleuberry I use to rock braids in my younger years, and it make your hair grow long for some people myself included. I dont now but I loved it then. I really like her hair so I am good. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:17 am

Rach's insta story just now. Sorry for the bad screenie, I did my best!! The top bun is gone and she looks so freaking happy with her best passenger (Copper of course!). She breaks into a big grin in the next shot Smiley

Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Img_1811

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:20 am

I like the side part better than the middle part. So are the braids extensions or is it her long hair? This look is nice. IMO.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33378

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 am

She does look nice!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 am

Now that's way better IMHO. Very cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55972

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:39 am

@Kashathediva Extensions

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:47 am

Just had to post here about that awful gold eye shadow that Rachel wore during her 1 on 1 with Bryan....YIKES! Bryan wins a prize for being able to have a serious conversation or even make out session without being distracted by those gold lids!!!

I do love most of Rachel's clothes (especially her many gowns!), I'm not a fan of those eyelash extensions at all. speechless
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum