SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue May 23, 2017 1:42 am

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 DAeqX1jXoAQr1kH
Kristen Baldwin‏
Verified account
 @KristenGBaldwin
More of this guy, please. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:47 am

mercieme wrote:@ElonM....nice one girl yes

@lexforlife..IA re the dress...wonder how Carey got her to wear it....i don't remember seeing her in anything that revealing even when she was on TB.

She is showing Peter what he is missing and to hurry up and come laugh out loud giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am

I'm thankful that the season was filmed before any one of the contestants had the chance to wear a male romper.  This would have been worst than #whaaaBoom

Last edited by ElonM on Tue May 23, 2017 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 1:49 am

reason wrote:
mercieme wrote:@ElonM....nice one girl yes

@lexforlife..IA re the dress...wonder how Carey got her to wear it....i don't remember seeing her in anything that revealing even when she was on TB.

She is showing Peter what he is missing and to hurry up and come laugh out loud giggling giggling

@reason your expectations are high giggling the dress does not seem like her usual style to me but maybe you are right Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:52 am

@mercieme I am using my imagination, what I would do in her place with a hot guy as my fiance. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:54 am

Maddy wrote:squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 DAeqX1jXoAQr1kH
Kristen Baldwin‏
Verified account
 @KristenGBaldwin  
More of this guy, please. #TheBachelorette

What are the odds that they could get away with making him The Bachelor if he wanted it, assuming no one else from this season ends up shining? He is really resonating with people even though his time on was so short.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:56 am

@MissSid I would not mind to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 am

reason wrote:@MissSid I would not mind to be honest.

Me too. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 am

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 DAetxCxXgAAXtNK
Kristen Baldwin‏
Verified account
 @KristenGBaldwin
#TheBachelorette recap is live, rose lovers! http://yhoo.it/2qe5VCQ  cc: @BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 2:02 am

Blake K. = Keanu Reeves in happy times. Me likes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 23, 2017 2:05 am

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 DAfAVUVWsAAvQo-
Rachel Lindsay‏
Verified account
 @TheRachLindsay
My girls are the absolute best. Priceless advice....#theBachelorette #SquadGoals
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 23, 2017 2:09 am

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 DAe8kueXYAAb8X7
Rachel Lindsay‏
Verified account
 @TheRachLindsay
I'm on @JimmyKimmel tonight with @jimcarrey and @bushofficial see Jimmy makes his @BacheloretteABC prediction! Tune in!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee