SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue May 23, 2017 8:59 am

mari wrote:Blake K. = Keanu Reeves in happy times. Me likes.

I thought the same thing!! I really liked him too. It is a shame he had to leave because of personal issues.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 9:02 am

Blake K is getting a lot of love on Twitter, have no idea why they couldn't just say that he had to leave.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:30 am

A quick thought before I leave for a while.  I just watch some of the intro so will have to see the rest later, but I did see the preview
The special music was with Peter.  He was very complimentary of her.  He is really, really interested in her.  I like his voice he is cute.
Bryan give me the hives. I would be washing my self off pretty quick and a push back is needed.  I like Alex intro classic.  Demario dislike with a passion chat too much.  Kenny is sweet and I love how he loves his daughter.  Do not like Eric at all, temper tantrums is not a good look, he is acting like a 2 yr old, it gets old pretty quick.  I will say more later.  BTW they are hiding Peter like a mouse, damn those producer.  Mama Rachel was hot in that dress she had for dinner with Peter the first 1 on 1. meow girl dont push the boy too hard yet, yes I see you producers those compliments from Rachel in that dress is from her date with Peter you aint tricking I see you wide eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 am

Dare2b... wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Dare2b... wrote:I'm so upset that Bryan makes it to the end and we'll be subject to more of that. I can't believe he's 37 years old and has never learned how to kiss properly. I had to turn away every time it came on.

He reminded me of one of the Dementors from Harry Potter....literally sucking the life out of her. If she liked that, I'm already questioning her judgement.

Perfect analogy. It was that bad. And I'm also giving her the side-eye over her decision to keep him till the end.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698 .  Too funny.  It was really so offputting to watch, gotta laugh about it to get through a whole season of if I guess.  (JMO)

Rach killed is as I expected.  Best lead ever title up for grab IMO.  I hope they continue to show her as a nuanced, multi-layered person, not the one dimensional character they sometimes turn people into.  I love that she can be tough, sweet, gentle, feminine and in control.  Plus funny and always laughing.  Loved her!  She is a gem. Should be a great season IMO.

Peter and Rachel with the chocolate was precious.  "You don't like it? I'll literally throw it in the fire." "No, no I'll eat it because you brought it for me." So cute. I can't wait for more   Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f60d   As suspected by many, she is a pure smitten kitten after their first date, said so herself.  Can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 11:35 am

Going forward, we will not be asking to add a source to any SM gif's tabloids  etc. that have been posted without a source. The post will be deleted. It's far too time consuming to have to ask for a source, then follow up to ensure the link was added.

If you see a post without a link, feel free to remind the poster a link is required. Or quote the post and add the link to help out.

We appreciate the help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 11:41 am

@Carine
First, he has not been the first and probably will not be the last cast person to be in this situation. Second, it was a personal situation that had little to do with the show itself, so was irrelevant to the storyline. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 am

@Kashathediva oh I understand that just the going through the rc is what I found odd I guess.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 12:07 pm

I don't think the average viewer noticed.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 23, 2017 1:01 pm

I thought Rachel handled the meet and greet really well, even that Whaboom guy. He's really out there. That was like an extreme version of Josh's Shake Face.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue May 23, 2017 2:13 pm

First off, I want to start off by saying WOW!! That was one hell of a season premiere, definitely the most entertaining and interesting that we've seen in recent years IMO.  :yes: Rachel killed it, and if anyone had any doubts about her being able to pull it off, then last night should sway those naysayers. I knew that she was going to be an amazing lead, and it was obvious that all of the guys adored her. I mean, when was the last time that you saw a Bachelorette season where the men genuinely liked and connected with the lead immediately? Hell, even the producers/crew/Chris H. love her! That speaks volumes as to the type of person that Rachel is. The little that we saw of her personality on Nick's season really came to the front and center this time around. She was witty, charismatic, bad-azz and confident. I wish I were more like that! Oh, and her wardrobe this season is freaking fabulous!! There are certain outfits/pieces/dresses that I would love to own at some point in the future. I really liked Peter, Josiah, Kenny, Eric, Dean, Blake K., and Will. Josiah's story about his older brother broke my heart, and without a doubt he's a total catch, but I see why Rachel sent him home eventually. I mean, the guy referred to himself in the third person, enough said. Rolling Eyes But at least he has a good sense of humor though. I didn't expect to like Kenny and Dean as much as I do, but they rock though! Kenny might be this strong, tough guy in the ring, but he's a big softie at heart. And he looks like he's such a good dad to his daughter! Blake K. is going to Paradise without a doubt, and I definitely saw those sparks with Eric. LOVED that little dancing bit! Dean is a cutie, and has a great personality. And I like the way that he handled himself with the whole 'going black and never going back' thing. I wonder what his odds are for the next Bachelor? He probably might be a big fan favorite, especially with the younger crowd (just like Ben Higgins). Bryan reminds me of a used car salesman, too slick and charming for his own damn good (RS wasn't kidding when he said that their physical chemistry was off the charts! But he needs to improve his kissing technique though, it looked like he was trying to suck her face off. Good grief.) But I see why Rachel kept him around for as long as she did; the guy played a good game and said all the right things. But I'm glad that she saw through him in the end. Will is awesome, and I loved that Urkel bit! yes I like a guy who's a little bit goofy, and doesn't take himself too seriously.

With Peter, I think that he's definitely going to be a hidden F1, but considering how unpredictable Rachel was, that probably wasn't an issue editing-wise, I mean. In other words, it probably made their jobs a little bit easier because of the fact that she didn't have a clear frontrunner for the longest time. What's really cool about this season is that she really made an honest effort to get to know all of the guys, and wasn't too judgemental for the most part. I guess that's why Mills made that comparison to Ali. Both Lucas and Blake E. are tools and the biggest azz-clowns this franchise has ever seen. no no They top even JoJo's guys, and I didn't even think that was even possible. The WABOOM thing is already getting old fast, and hope that both dudes go home sometime within the next 1-2 episodes. I have to give Rachel props for being so patient and cool, especially with Lucas, Adam, Jonathon and the dude in the penguin outfit. She handled what would have been awkward situations like a champ. If I were in her shoes, I know I definitely wouldn't have given those guys the time of day. They are so giving Rachel and Peter the 'Trista and Ryan edit,' and I'm looking forward to seeing their love story unfold!! LOL, sorry for the essay, but I had a LOT to say!! cantstopl

Last edited by flojo031 on Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor spelling errors and Needed to add in extra stuff)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 2:21 pm

@flojo031 you were on point. I dont have to write anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 6:52 pm

I forgot to look--did she end up doing the Ellen thing last night--with the shoes?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee