SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 8:29 pm

@BachelorBabe512
Thank you. As I mentioned earlier in my first postings, I did not realize there was anything special about the glass or shoes, so didn't realize until the last few posts they were branded. SO--it does change things.
ETAIt wasn't until I just read Julychild's post did I realize the items were branded.
The episode guide says the guys did the strip show on Ellen to raise money for charity. Perhaps since they couldn't permit Ellen branded items on the show, they met with Ellen producers and raised the money another way. Ellen gets her publicity and Rachel's charity gets their money.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue May 23, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 8:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is no way IMO that Rachel would be able to take it upon herself and take Ellen up on the bet. But as I mentioned upthread and @Kashathediva explained, TPTB had her on Ellen twice, promoting the show. I would think 10 seconds of promotional item would be a kind reciprocation for a charity.

I tweeted Ellen too. laugh out loud
Maybe they give the donation in Ellen's name instead, we will never know? JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 8:42 pm

I didn't realize they were branded until reading JC's post and subsequently Bleuberry's. So I apologize for the confusion.
It is doubtful she would have been able to utilize them on the show and thus the guys doing the subsequent charity date.
I am glad something did go for charity. Good for Rachel. yes Good for production. yes yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 pm

**edited***

of course i have no clue what happened but i am wanting to stay neutral unless something proves it either way... her choice or producers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : do not comment on members opinions)

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Tue May 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I swear I have seen Lucas on another shown(some other random reality show)  Not as crazy then but I swear I have seen him before.

Also not that odd that the F1 is hidden.  To me gives more points to Peter being F1

Swear that I've seen him on another show too. But I can't recall which one. Could've been one of those shows on WEtv...maybe.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Tue May 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Tiggerlgh  he was on Ex Isle.  And so was Blake.

Yes! That's it. I don't remember Blake, tho.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 26, 2017 12:35 pm

This video made me laugh so hard! I had to share it!  cantstopl  cantstopl

source

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 26, 2017 12:39 pm

TLTF wrote:This video made me laugh so hard! I had to share it!  cantstopl  cantstopl

source

Me too!  I thought this was the funniest part of the episode.  I wonder what he was saying to get so many bleeps. laugh out loud Especially the way the rest of the guys stared at him afterwards.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri May 26, 2017 12:41 pm

I really like Josiah laugh out loud his face and mmm was the best part of the night imo. Diggys facial expression after Lucas's whaboom was a close second.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 pm

@hae1001  Josiah's hummm at the end and the penguin reaction was priceless hahaha

@BachelorBabe512 This part and the french poet dummy part was my 2 favorite! It was hilariouuuuuus  cantstopl  cantstopl

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 26, 2017 12:50 pm

Oh yes, @tltf AJ had me almost snorting my wine laugh out loud.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:25 pm

I liked Josiah, cockiness and all.  I do wonder what happens with him as there weren't even pics of a one on one.  I'm surprised about that.  JMO.

And the French dummy was one of the funnies things I've ever seen on this show.  Truly inspired tv production IMO.  I actually made my husband (who has never watched one second of this show) watch it back later because I thought it was classic and that anyone would get a kick out of it.  Kudos to producers on that one IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee