SELECT CONTENT

Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 21, 2017 2:13 pm

thanks so much for the videos and media bits AAL.
I'm really happy with this season happy couple.
I wish them years and years of love and hapiness together.
They both look so stunningly happy it warms my heart
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Zac and Viarni last night after the WTA/ATFR taping. They look so happy!  beatingheart 

@womansdaynz The happy couple! Congrats to #thebachelornz lovebirds @zacfranich and @viarnibright  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f48b  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f339  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f498  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f60d  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f618  Tap the #linkinbio for all the goss.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWTAjulSAh/?taken-by=womansdaynz

OMG they could be TWINS!!!  Happy to see Viarni looking relaxed and looking forward to watching the ep and WTA tonight yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:31 pm

@Bobette yep, you called it day one with them and them even looking alike bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove for the post show videos I love seeing how natural they are together and they will make beautiful babies :babies: congratulations to v and Zac awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Zac and Viarni last night after the WTA/ATFR taping. They look so happy!  beatingheart 

@womansdaynz The happy couple! Congrats to #thebachelornz lovebirds @zacfranich and @viarnibright  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f48b  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f339  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f498  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f60d  thebachelornz - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f618  Tap the #linkinbio for all the goss.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWTAjulSAh/?taken-by=womansdaynz

OMG they could be TWINS!!!  Happy to see Viarni looking relaxed and looking forward to watching the ep and WTA tonight yes

This is so true.  Facial structure and smile are the same.  
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun May 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Zac cannot take his eyes off V.  No doubt they are totally into each other

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92834694/Bachelors-Zac-and-Viarni-still-together?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 10:57 pm

@Spoil Me Again Smitten kittens. I think they are both a little reserved and shy about sharing their feelings with the world and will hopefully, relax a little now that they can be public and do normal, everyday things.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 am

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/shows/jay-jay--dom---randell.html

22 May podcast from min 17

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 22, 2017 2:56 am

http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/celeb-news/zac-and-viarni-dish-on-dating-dos-and-donts-32540

awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 11:51 am

@LeapofFaith that link isn't working for me?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Try this
http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/five-bombshells-from-the-women-tell-all-32542

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 pm

They are too cute inthe video of the link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+7
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Bobette
djogbenyuie
LynnTa