Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - SM Media Vids - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NO Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - SM Media Vids - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue May 23, 2017 2:19 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
Source

@ReneeM wrote:First meeting

That smile  

via GIPHY

& that head tilt (visual representation of a swoon)

via GIPHY

@Ladybug82 wrote:A little decoration for y'all  :sprinklehearts

My SCs

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 41021

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - SM Media Vids - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue May 30, 2017 12:29 pm

@TLTF wrote:The video of their date!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - SM Media Vids - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 am

truelovealways wrote:So I couldn't help myself I made my first edit laugh out loud! So obsessed with these 2 already

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed May 31, 2017 7:53 pm

@ReneeM wrote:Ok I did some looking for y'all. I assume by now everyone's seen the ellen video. Here's a video from the episode 4 GD in SC. Meaningful because earlier videos from when the guys first arrived separate from Rachel, Peter was at the very back, but only a short while later he's right up there at the front beside Rach.

Another pic from the epi4 GD. Rachel and Peter being Titanic AF.

Source

Pics from their HTD

The pic where it looks like he's buying her a ring

Source

& There's a ton of pics/videos from their HTD starting from Here

@ReneeM wrote:
@reason wrote:@ReneeM The boat date is episode 4 because it is the same one where Jack gets his 1 on 1 and get cut. IMHO  RS say next Monday he will have everything up but all what the final 4 is the same.  God I went and read his thing today.

I'm talking about the viking GD we saw in the promo. With Bryan beside her and Peter behind her.

This one

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:55 pm

@ReneeM wrote:This thread also deserves hot tub time!

Some gifs:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

& the complete beautiful video in all it's glory

Rachel would be so lucky to have this man. In my experience, passion & sexual chemistry is easy, it's easiest part of relationships. We're seeing how easy it is with these two IMO. But having a man that really knows you? Having a man that wants to know you, who prioritizes understanding you and what makes you tick above the physical stuff? A gem, a rarity.

I dated someone for 3 years and the relationship ended because even though he tried, I didn't think he really got me, and I always say that's such a priority for me now, that's something I want, so last night, outside of hot tub time, when they were just talking? Upped my Peter fanning to another stratosphere.

(& he would be lucky to have her too but she'd be the one rejecting him so he's my focus rn).

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry no discussion!!!)
Rolly

Female Posts : 3079

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum