SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Previous threads here

Continue here

Norcalgal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/

Wow - Rachel is the best blog writer for a lead! So articulate.

ReneeM wrote:Do they actually write their own people blogs? Or does a producer/intern do it? I've wondered for the longest time.

Bee wrote:@Norcalgal I really enjoyed reading that, i thought it gave lots of great little titbits and I hope it continues that way.

@jjjami Me too and so do they.

umngirl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Do they actually write their own people blogs? Or does a producer/intern do it? I've wondered for the longest time.

I honestly think it depends on the lead. Some seemed to be more driven by the lead and others sounded like a producer/intern had taken the reins. But that's JMO. Either way they are obviously edited before published.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:34 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-recap-spoilers-rose-ceremonies-cast-bromance-1005882

elorette, who revealed she is engaged in a rare announcement ahead of the premiere, remains tight-lipped about to whom she is ready to say "I do." But she did offer this tease to THR: He "likes sports" and has "a great smile." In a series of rapid fire questions below, Lindsay sounded off on a few more secrets and behind-the-scenes facts of her season, which airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

What was the latest time a rose ceremony wrapped while filming?

Probably the first night, at 7:30 or 8 in the morning.

Which was your favorite premiere-night limo entrance?

The marching band with Blake E.

Fill in the blank: I don’t anticipate getting through watching this season without...

Rolling my eyes.

What's your go-to rose ceremony cocktail?

Jameson on the rocks.

How many outfits did you buy for this season?

Describe the dynamic in the mansion.

There was a huge bromance in the mansion. Huge. To the point where they would challenge me sometimes over my decisions because they loved each other that much.

What was your down time like in between dates?

Putting my feet up, closing my eyes and listening to music.

How much sleep did you get?

No days off, no sleep. I probably averaged four hours a night.

Is there a workout routine you were expected to follow?

I thought I was going to work out and I did not. My working out consisted of hand-to-plate-to-mouth.

What was the most difficult part about filming this season?

The emotions. You can’t prepare for that.

What surprised you most about being on this side of the show?

How much I connected with the men.

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Thanks @see2love lool the part about the huge bromance. Also four hours sleep seriously.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 5:41 pm

see2love wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-recap-spoilers-rose-ceremonies-cast-bromance-1005882

elorette, who revealed she is engaged in a rare announcement ahead of the premiere, remains tight-lipped about to whom she is ready to say "I do." But she did offer this tease to THR: He "likes sports" and has "a great smile." In a series of rapid fire questions below, Lindsay sounded off on a few more secrets and behind-the-scenes facts of her season, which airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
snipped.

Interesting. Peter is into fitness, marathons and Ironman competitions, where as Bryan has indicated on his IG bio, that he is a sports fanatic.

ETA: which he now seemed to have removed along with his link.
california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 Captur72

Today

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 Captur73

https://www.instagram.com/dr.abs_/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:49 pm

It's crazy how many followers peter has gotten over night, he has the most followers so far. 
I think it will go up more by next Monday after the the first 1 on 1

March 18 stats 
california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 Img_2514
5/23/17

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 Img_2515

Last edited by Petalfan on Tue May 23, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 pm

@GuardianAngel I also think she said in a earlier interview that she like talking sports with her man...

I tell you I know the spoilers.. but wow Bryan could fit into her answers!

I think we must watch the feet!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 5:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Peter is also into sports, he played a few sports if I remember he said it in that fitness interview he did and his IG also shows his sports interest.

Interesting that Bryan removed the link and the sports fanatic maybe just wanted to change the bio..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 5:59 pm

On Peter's IG there are pics of him going to packers games, badgers games, brewers games, playing beach volleyball, surfing on the lake, & doing a trick shot (which was an epic fail laugh out loud) with a basketball so he's really into sports too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 pm

I know the spoilers, too, but as always, I continue to sleuth. I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone, just pointing out some things that I notice along the way. Peter does nothing for me. He's just like any other contestant IMO so it's enjoyable to sleuth open minded.

Playing sports when he was younger or going to football and other sports/games is different than being a sports fanatic IMHO. I also find it interesting that he removed the sports fanatic comment, along with the total life changes link.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:04 pm

@GuardianAngel If you watch Rachel body language last night you can tell it is not Bryan or Eric who wins.    Bryan I believe was home Friday, Eric was home earlier. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 6:09 pm

@reason I'm not trying to prove the spoilers worng. Actually I don't care who wins. I'm sleuthing and pointing out what I see that catches my eye. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 pm

I dont understand the emphasis on sports FANATIC? R said that it didnt matter whether they played sports or just talked sports. I am not sure if even SHE would consider HERSELF a sports fanatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore