SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:22 am

@Jmack When she came back from the Bachelor she went back to work and was in court. She even said she is naive to it, someone set up her SM for her I believe, now imagine been away for 3 months taping the show, SM wont be on the top of her head I do believe IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:27 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So many interviews I can't keep up. Thanks to TPTB letting her gush so much it almost feels like the post finale press tours with the couple laugh out loud.

My question is why though?  And I don't think it's simply out of the goodness of their hearts or she's too happy to hide it or that they're changing everything up, just for her.  I think there's more to it than that, just not sure exactly what yet.  

JMO

As much as I love it and it's doing it's job of getting me sooo over-invested in this season, I totes agree with Ladybug that typically it would be a sign of a big shoe to drop  It does worry me a bit as a big Petal fan and Rachel supporter  :nervous  

Lara wrote:Rachel has the perfect attitude when it comes to randoms on social media. **IMO**Whether it's people who worship the ground you walk on or people who call you the worst names imaginable...they're strangers and their opinions shouldn't affect her. That type of love or hate just makes these contestants go crazy and I love that Rachel doesn't let herself fall for that. One of the many reasons I love this girl. IMO.

lexforlife wrote:We say here all the time that it behooves these people to ignore SM and people on the internet for their own sanity and when one actually adheres to our advice, she is full of herself giggling  I think ignoring SM people's opinion of her is one of the smartest things to do. This girl keeps getting more impressive with each new interview I listen to, JMO.
And to the bolded  woot woot  bowdown
I agree she is so impressive and just gets moreso. IMO.

ETA being an adult with an actual career to go back to (vs trying to turn her sm into a career)  might have a little something to do with her much healthier relationship to sm than most in the franchise.   Again JIMHO.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu May 25, 2017 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:30 am

IMHO I dont think there is anything to drop, she is a lawyer and I would hope she did not sign a contract that would damage her career.  She did say she did nothing to get disbarred over so I am hoping for the best. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:31 am

Rachel says she only fell in love with one guy, emphasizing the "fell" part of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:34 am

@relaxing A small part of me is worried too. But I don't think Rachel is a good enough of an actor to fake her enthusiasm. And I think TPTB know there would be major backlash against them if they set Rachel up for failure or if they threw her under the bus in some capacity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:36 am

What a funny interview. Did she just admit she chose Peter, was my hearing right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 12:41 am

I just assumed all the interviews was due to her being the first woc lead, they are getting a lot of press, there is quite a lot of coverage about it.
Also have no idea how the promo tour schedule works but she is going back to work next week so and I am guessing she will not be promoting as much.

@realitytvfan11 thanks for the interview she looked really cute, lool don't think she realized it but she slightly gave it away that it is not Bryan, late bloomer..

Last edited by Carine on Thu May 25, 2017 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:41 am

@reason She was saying "mmmhmm" to the interviewer's comment that Peter is hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu May 25, 2017 12:41 am

I think she agreed that Peter is hot! Lol 

Isn't it a long weekend in America? Would be perfect for their first "meet up" since getting engaged

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:43 am

@Carine I don't think Peter is a late bloomer either though. Especially because the ITMs with her in the outfit she was wearing during the Peter date featured her gushing over their date imo. This is the part where the irrational part of me wonders if it is Eric the, heh. Mostly joking. But the "late bloomer" comment came more from the interviewer. I think her point is more that she was conflicted throughout the process and it wasn't clear to her until later on whom she was going to ultimately choose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:44 am

@Topazgold I believe they will IMHO.

@realitytvfan11 I like your rational of the late bloomer. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Thu May 25, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 25, 2017 12:47 am

IA....the interviewer was the one that first said "late bloomer" and then Rachel repeated it that it was a "late bloomer". I think Rachel said this to imply that she didn't know at the meet and greet limo entrance who her F1 was. I kinda believe this because Ali said on the ET show that she advised Rachel to not zone on guys like Ali did on her season but to give everyone a chance.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore