SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Interesting that Rachel just liked a post so soon after it was noticed on here that Peter was liking away on SM but Bryan wasn't... :uptonogood :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 3:27 pm

@allboutlove haha what does that mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 27, 2017 3:30 pm

A1day1 wrote:Rachel just liked a post too. But is that really a strong indicator of an SHV?

I don't put much stock into just liking of posts rather I like when timing matches for their activities. IMO the Bettes that gave the best SHV clues were Andi and Jojo. To the extent that Jojo/Jordan even liked the same posts within minutes of each other and Andi/Josh posted shoutouts to their dads for Father's Day at about the same time; unreal IMO but it was very good for sleuthing laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 3:40 pm

@A1day1 if the spoiler is correct it could be Rachel liking on SM to show that Peter liking SM pics during a possible first SHV weekend together is what they are doing while they are possibly together (scrolling through IG liking pics)

OR....

If the spoiler is incorrect and a foiler then it could be that Rachel liked something on SM to make it seem like she is as active on SM as the spoiled F1 on a possible SHV weekend and thus not as quiet like Bryan has been since it was noted that Bryan was the only one along with Rachel who were more quiet on SM

Either way, I will keep sleuthing :yes: :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat May 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Carine wrote:Possibly once again people getting confused spotting Rachel..?..
Latest tweet..

They aren't together! Just know that V&N are here together and Rachel has been spotted as well!
https://twitter.com/TheBachBabe/status/868520629565362177

That is the same account that tweeted Nick and Vanessa were broke up a month or so ago
A Montreal radio host interviewed Vanessa today & let it slip that V&N are not together. They're saying so due to contracts #TheBachelor
Tweet
She could just be tweeting random things to have people engaging with her on twitter.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:14 pm

@allaboutlove thank you for clarifying! Seems like a lot to just throw us off though, but I guess that's true.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Rachel hasn't been completely MIA from SM. She's liked posts every day this week IIRC. She liked a collage that someone posted of their daughter's high school graduation a bit after 7 (eastern time) last night.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat May 27, 2017 5:02 pm

I wonder if there is more to go off on with sleuthing than timing of SM posts.

Especially with these two, they are only sporadic users anyways. Rachel being off for a couple of hours doesn't really tell a whole lot IMO.

Any hints of possible travel yet?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 27, 2017 5:24 pm

It would be nice to get some airport sightings at some point. That all but confirmed it for me last season. JoJo and Jordan were both spotted by fan pictures at the airport the Tuesday after Memorial Day. Fingers crossed for something like that this weekend or at some point throughout the season.

When you have something such as that, plus the social media activity happening at the same time, it definitely adds up and makes it fun.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat May 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Agreed! I'm curious about where they'll do it.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Rachel just posted on IG story with the #meday. I don't believe her laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 27, 2017 5:54 pm

C'mon, sleuthers, does this look like SHV?

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 35 Img_0528

Source Rachel' s IG story

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore