SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 pm

IMO So far Peter hasn't been as expressive as Rachel with his words, but his body language and the way he looks at her tell a different story. He can't hide it with his eyes. Perhaps he is taking a more hesitant approach as to not fall too deep too fast and get his heart broken. All JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

@BachelorBabe512 I agree with the hesitant approach. It's hard to be super enthusiastic when there are still 22 other men remaining and it's the first 1-on-1 date of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:59 pm

@BachelorBabe512 Totally agree and I hate to keep going back to this but he was looking at engagement rings after 3 months with his ex, who is probably the girl who sent him into therapy. He's probably grown a lot since then and knows how to compose himself, but lets his emotions slip through via eye contact, smiling, and being visibly nervous (i.e. shaking hands). ALL JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:59 pm

@A1day1 Unless you're Rachel and every other guy is lackluster laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 6:02 pm

@Bach/ette laugh out loud So true! I would've jumped over that table to get to Peter after that awful group date! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@BachelorBabe512 Totally agree and I hate to keep going back to this but he was looking at engagement rings after 3 months with his ex, who is probably the girl who sent him into therapy. He's probably grown a lot since then and knows how to compose himself, but lets his emotions slip through via eye contact, smiling, and being visibly nervous (i.e. shaking hands). ALL JMO
this is such interesting background! Very very interesting...the more I pay attention to Peter the more I see that he really seems to have been heartbroken in his previous relationship and it comes out in the way he is right now. I think the relationship changed him... He seems to be treading lightly and aims to keep things realistic but like yall said above he can't keep his eyes from sparkling and his nerves from being there... he consistently appears very surprised whenever Rachel expresses strong feelings or interest towards him and then seems to progressively shed his anxiety and nervousness
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 6:40 pm

@emusha Can you imagine how he feels now listening to her interviews gushing over him? man that must have even make him melt more. Just saying Smiley Smiley Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 6:54 pm

I don't like how the girls and to come back for this date...

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1303/

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 58 14640410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:16 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:IMO So far Peter hasn't been as expressive as Rachel with his words, but his body language and the way he looks at her tell a different story.  He can't hide it with his eyes.  Perhaps he is taking a more hesitant approach as to not fall too deep too fast and get his heart broken. All JMO

I agree People are different and have different temperaments and express things differently JMO. I love the realistic but genuine approach on this show. It's my favorite and it's what I see from Peter JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Rachel's people blog is finally out..
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Carine wrote:Rachel's people blog is finally out..
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

PETER IS LITERALLY THE BEST. RACHEL IS SO SMART THERE IS NO WAY SHE DIDNT PICK THIS MAN. *IMO*

"Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.  "

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Rachel is a freaking moron with no common sense if Peter isn't her f1 imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore