SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:59 pm

@Bach/ette welcomebanner to the board, hope you enjoy your stay here. I think the source was confused about the rose. Yes Peter got the first rose at the RC but not the FIR, so he was right in his statement.

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 pm

@Bach/ette welcome..

I also noticed quite a lot of people are already calling him a front runner, they could also be reading spoilers but imo I did think it was obvious she was feeling him when he stepped out the limo. It was also pretty obvious on the Ellen date.

Last edited by Carine on Thu May 25, 2017 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 2:09 pm

@Bach/ette It was not my source it was a former poster (cmaric) who share the screen shot of it. My source gives me the right information and everything has been on point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Peter is by far the best looking guy, and definitely looks like a real model, not a fake wannabe/fitness body building model, but a real model. I actually think he is one of the best looking, manliest guys ever to be on this show. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Duke702 wrote:Peter is by far the best looking guy, and definitely looks like a real model, not a fake wannabe/fitness body building model, but a real model. I actually think he is one of the best looking, manliest guys ever to be on this show. jmo.

Agreed. He's the total package. I'm happy Rachel gets to have him but I'm also sad he can't be the next Bachelor. :tissuebox
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Please do not question anyone's source. Read the rules if you're not familiar with our forum. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu May 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Bach/ette wrote:

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 2 2qcf7r4

This picture though...wowza! eyedrool
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 5:30 pm

He is gonna look fabulous on his wedding day, sex on stick fabulous, drool worthy fabulous. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Duke702 wrote:Peter is by far the best looking guy, and definitely looks like a real model, not a fake wannabe/fitness body building model, but a real model. I actually think he is one of the best looking, manliest guys ever to be on this show. jmo.
I agree, I think to me he's the most handsome man they've had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 25, 2017 5:34 pm

I cent believe they finally found one that's a legit model!! It was bounded to happen sometime laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 pm

My sweet Drew was legit too but yeah, Peter is very easy on the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu May 25, 2017 9:49 pm

lexforlife wrote:My sweet Drew was legit too but yeah, Peter is very easy on the eyes.

Loving the thread:clapping!: Read all 3 and thought I'd tag along.

Agree Drew was hotter than Hades. However, loving Peter...handsome, genuine, and seems down to earth.
I saw his IG and he has friends from different ethnicities/backgrounds so I'm wondering if he's dated interracially before.
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons