SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worth - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:41 pm

@Alanna this ability to be so real, raw and honest about who he is authentically is so admirable to me. Rachel is like this as well - her own admission about therapy and I really love that trait in both of them. This trait is why I started really liking Nick cos he was the only person who was authentically himself at the beginning when everyone was so against. I admire both Rachel and Peter for being such role models to others to inspire all of us to be ourselves even to the extent of sharing biggest difficulties and challenges with confidence and self-worth.
I know Peter's whole brand is #worth and I appreciate that he (at least attempts to) embody that as a person.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

worth - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:02 pm

emusha wrote:@Alanna this ability to be so real, raw and honest about who he is authentically is so admirable to me. Rachel is like this as well - her own admission about therapy and I really love that trait in both of them. This trait is why I started really liking Nick cos he was the only person who was authentically himself at the beginning when everyone was so against. I admire both Rachel and Peter for being such role models to others to inspire all of us to be ourselves even to the extent of sharing biggest difficulties and challenges with confidence and self-worth.
I know Peter's whole brand is #worth and I appreciate that he (at least attempts to) embody that as a person.
I see zero in common between the last lead and Peter imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:08 pm

@Alanna this is not his thread so I'll just say that my statement has specific timeframes I'm referring to - IMHO there was change over time and beyond that, we can agree to disagree laugh out loud

Regardless, I really appreciate how I can relate to both Rachel and Peter in that they're not in their early/mid 20ies but have some life under their belt that's given them perspectives that *I* find interesting to watch. general viewers seem to say Peter is boring and I must be totally out of the viewer demographic cos that dinner date convo was probably the most interesting date convo I've heard on this show... all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:13 pm

I see nothing wrong with modeling on the side as Peter is still doing. Or if he wants to explore more opportunities post-show in whatever capacity, whether in LA or elsewhere. I don't see someone as "better" if they don't do that stuff. To me it's always been more about how the contestant handles themselves, whether a contestant whines, complains, acts entitled or whether they are grateful for the opportunities and experiences. So whatever Peter decides to do in the future, as long as he doesn't whine or complain then I say more power to him! worth - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 25 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 pm

How people can define two adults having a real life conversation as "boring" is beyond me. Also please remember this is a TV show. They have to edit it! They want to keep you guessing. Boring to some is not boring to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:35 pm

emusha wrote:

Regardless, I really appreciate how I can relate to both Rachel and Peter in that they're not in their early/mid 20ies but have some life under their belt that's given them perspectives that *I* find interesting to watch. general viewers seem to say Peter is boring and I must be totally out of the viewer demographic cos that dinner date convo was probably the most interesting date convo I've heard on this show... all jmo
@emusha, I totally agree about relating to Peter and Rachel and their stage of life.  I think a mutual desire to settle down and start a family after having lots of life experience will be a major common point with them and a thing that really bonds them JMO.

Their conversation was amazing IMO.  It was so beyond the typical prompts the lead seems to often use as given to them by TPTB IMO.  I felt this was really their own conversation with them guiding it and where it went IMO.  Then again, I've found Rachel that way with all the guys, so maybe that's just her ability to be real JMO. I agree one of the most interesting date convos I've heard on the show too.

And just to point out about reaction to Peter, maybe some viewers found Peter boring but there's a lot of love out there for him already on the social media and podcasts I follow and there are a lot of fan IG pages and accounts already set up IMO.  So neither is a universal view IMO.  Just different strokes as every season IMO.  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:09 pm

I am excited. I loved the grown up love story of Sam and Snez from Bach AU. A good grown up love story is nice every once and a while. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:52 pm

wrossy78 wrote:How people can define two adults having a real life conversation as "boring" is beyond me. Also please remember this is a TV show. They have to edit it! They want to keep you guessing. Boring to some is not boring to others.

Which people said their conversation was boring?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Those people over there>>>>>>>>

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:59 pm

@AllAboutLove I thing  the people on other  boards maybe because I see them saying the conversation was boring reading over there. I interpret IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:04 pm

I guess the point being every has a right to a point of view and vague descriptive terms are confusing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those people over there>>>>>>>>
Those people over there are very popular yet I still can't pinpoint them down question

Kashathediva wrote:I guess the point being every has a right to a point of view and vague descriptive terms are confusing.
worth - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 25 4256136633

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove I thing  the people on other  boards maybe because I see them saying the conversation was boring reading over there. I interpret IMHO
I don't read other boards and didn't see any links to an article showing that people think the conversation was boring so genuinely have no idea who these "people" are. I am sure if I looked on SM I could find some people to fit the bill, but I can do that for anything pretty much.

Unless I am missing something I haven't seen an overall trend on the Bachelorette SM accounts of viewers commenting that the convo was boring - quite the opposite actually - which is why I was wondering who are these "people"  scratch

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons