SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 pm

@whisperinglove I think it's a red herring. He's the only one who's used words like amazing and incredible journey. Also Dean and Iggy have hash tagged team Peter. I will be absolutely gutted if he doesn't win and she picks Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 pm

@WhisperingLove Dean and Iggy will be in Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 pm

@WhisperingLove starwelcome to the board, enjoy your stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:I'm getting nervous I thought it was s sure thing they would be together, they're so perfect and the spoiler. However lately I'm hearing that Peter doesn't win. I hope he does i think they're perfect for each other and will last. Some mayne telling info:

He seems to be following most of the guys except Lee, Bryan and DeMario. Lucas, and Blake E.

He and Rachel both have a MLK quote photo on Insta.

The two pictures below he liked and one he liked back in December!
https://imgur.com/a/4sl1y
https://imgur.com/a/MCRXn

This is the confusing part, he posted the bottom pic on Instagram, May 21 which is after filming saying #TeamDean and #TeamIggy basically implying the are F2 or make it further then him. It could be a red hearing or just him being a supportive friend bit it got me wondering.
https://imgur.com/a/of7IO

Well I can't guarantee that Peter wins but we know for sure that he made it further than Dean & Iggy

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachelshipper Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:32 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=77MWgMiL5bY

Wisconsin news interviewing people about peter Smiley

Pachelshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Same here I'll be disappointed if she choses Bryan over Peter. I think they are perfect together and Bryan seems too much of s player despite his age. The fact that he already mentioned being Coopers father, gaped tooth children, moving, throwing chocolate in the fire and saying he wouldn't want to be on a date with anyone else... all makes me hopeful plus interviews like this:
https://twitter.com/KESQ/status/869395563107758082

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:40 pm

I'm sure there was a thread on here when I first joined that said Peter won. But I can't find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:43 pm

So basically peter does not follow the guys that gave Rachel a hard time or were just sleeze balls!!!

Last edited by Jmack on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:43 pm

@wrossy78 It is this thread and the Fan spoiler final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:44 pm

@WhisperingLove FWIW, I believe Peter won, but Bryan hasn't had much of a chance to have moments like that. They haven't aired their 1-1 yet.

@wrossy78 A few days ago, @truelovealways confirmed that Peter won.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:44 pm

nothing is certain but at this point, I will honestly be shocked if Peter isn't F1, just based on a lot of things imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons