SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 pm

" grow some balls and go do something about it"
Peters word, he needs to follow his own advice and put us out of misery and let us know! God damn it!!! Lol
(yes I know he can't)

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 pm

SeekAny wrote:Two things make me still think it's Peter

1. The squads comments have been very pro Peter
2. The fact that Rachel's blog mentioned Peter giving a homeless man a sandwich, felt like that was a tidbit you don't throw out there unless he's your final 1

The Peter story in her blog is an interesting insight for sure. And could easily be her gushing over her F1. On the other hand, one thing I was thinking is whether Rachel is going the "Nick route" and starting to hype up the next lead? From what I recall, Nick spoke highly about Rachel often in interviews during the season as well as on the show. Obviously, part of that was because he liked her and cared about her, but also because I think he wanted a nice person to have support going into being the next lead. I could really see that happening between Rachel and Peter. I think Rachel will continue to speak super highly about Peter, also partly because she liked him and cared for him, but also because he is a good guy he will be a good lead. But, this is all speculation. Just my opinion.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Rachel could also feel guilty she didn't choose the "right" choice in a way and want to give all the props to Peter as a friend basically and a great f2 for her and future lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Hahahaha, Becca Tilley just followed Peter on IG.

Look ladies, he may not be engaged after all, get him!!!!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 pm

I'm so bummed. You guys should've seen my face when the news broke out. It was embarrassing since I was in class and I had a frown on my face the whole time. It was literally like a kid stealing your favorite toy. Redfacemad Upset
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:37 pm

julychild wrote:Hahahaha, Becca Tilley just followed Peter on IG.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:42 pm

These girls do NOT waste time laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:43 pm

She's so extra laugh out loud and cantstopl at her following him after rusty snail switches his "spoiler" (more like foiler imo) thirsty much laugh out loud

Last edited by truelovealways on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Dookam23 wrote:Rachel did say that she would like to prove America wrong and that her and her fiancée's relationship is true. This tells me that she picks Peter!  teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 61 263a

When did she say this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Welllll since you got the ball rolling laugh out loud laugh out loud

Olivia liked his IG post today, and I don't even think she follows him.

@bluwavz
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:44 pm

I'm trying to get the dirt from one of his friends! Will see what I can do!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:45 pm

@dee I'm all for Peter and Olivia. Love her. She needs a good guy. IMO. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons